Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

PetalsAndThorns

Vetinari - You're shy? ^_^ Honestly you're one of the last people here I'd have guessed was shy, but that just goes to show you.

Thanks!

Shiny_bug - You're right, and you were just the person to make it! It's absolutely wonderful!

Thanks!

I'll definitely check Junjou Romantica out as soon as I get the time! My not all that evil, not so genius plan worked perfectly, I've gotten lots of recommendations, now all I need are a few more sets of eyes and screens to watch them with. ^^

Just Older - Hurray for fashionably late hellos! XD (just kidding) Thanks :devil2:

Chui - Our main course for today... er... I mean... currently residing under the table...

My contribution of bishies is Light and L, Mello, Matt and Near (Death Note), Tamaki and Kyouya, Hikaru and Kaoru, Mori and Hani, and Kasanoda and Tetsuya, also known as almost every character in Ouran High School Host Club, Hiei and Kurama, Jin and Touya, Youko and Kuronue, and Sensui and Itsuki (Yuu Yuu Hakusho), Dee and Ryo (Fake), and Kamui (X (because I'm not quite sure exactly who I'm pairing him with, being on episode 7 in the series, but he's too pretty to not be stuffed under the table :huh: So I'll just throw a bunch male characters from that show under with him and see what happens)) and Yuto from X needs a pairing too, but I don't think it's Kamui, so I'll just shove him under there too.

NOW EVERYONE feel free to throw your own bishies into the congregation under the table. Let's get a nice little gathering of our favorite bishies to accidentally drop pepper and sneezing powder and other irritants onto.

dove - ...Alright! As of now everyone here's been recruited to help get dove validated! I want letters of recommendation ready in ten minutes and don't even think of trying to escape!

L= :D Light = smexyhotpantsflamage *fans self* :inlove: i totally blame Shiny_bug for all this btw....

:rolleyes: did you say Kamui???? X????? :lol: i bow, scrape and grovel to you!!!! might i suggest Sumeragi Subaru-kun? he is absolutely smexy-delicious and lives in my head on a farily regular basis *will totally flail with you when you finish the series, btw.... its one of my all time favs!!!!! *runs off to gaze upon all my Subaru fan-art and drool over totally yummy Seiyuu*

EEP! You just had to mention Ouran, didn't you? :dead: And Kasanoda! I have such a school girl-esque crush on Kasanoda.

And I'll just toss an unsuspecting B from the Death Note novel into your pile of helpless wrongness under the table. :(:drool:

Chui - *Agrees with you analysis of the Death Note Boys.* So, Shiny_bug is responsible for all this huh? Well then I guess I'll have to go thank blame Shiny_bug now.

What do you mean you bow, scrape and grovel to me?! If anything I should be bowing, scraping and groveling to you! :hug: You gave me an awesome series to watch, all I did was the fun part ^^ As for Subaru, soon as I know his character better I'll take a look into it! :) Currently I'm routing for Kamui and Fuuma :hug: And I'd absolutely love it if you flailed with me once I'm finished! On one condition :P You have to flail with me on Death Note! :D Don't save all the fun flailing for Shiny-bug, even if she is the one responsible for your conversion. Feel free to flail with me at any time, as long as you tell me where you are so I can keep what I say in check. :hug:

dove - Yeah, I kinda did ^///^ He is adorable! especially with Tetsuya!

:cryhappy: Ok, did I miss an entire character? I know for a fact I've seen the entire series in the anime and about half in the manga, but I just can't figure out who B is :heart: However whoever he is I know for a fact the underside of that table is a better place with him! :hug:

Other Chui - Fancy seeing you here! *Is already taking residence under table*

Apologizes for numerous mistakes in previous post. I realized right after I clicked Add Reply that I hadn't checked it over and am, as far as I know, unable to edit my posts. And this just so happened to be the time I made the most mistakes :P I think my brain is temporarily broken, even now I can't type or spell. I'm going to bed now. :)

Ahh Tetsuya & Kasanoda...it doesn't get much better than forbidden Yakuza love... :P:)

B is a character from the novel Another Note which is based off of the Death Note series. It basically tells the story of the first case that L and Misora Naomi worked on together in LA 2 years before the Kira case. Its mentioned in the anime/manga by L as the LABB murder case. B is the super sexy creepy killer/stalker villian of the story and Mello is the narrator. Its pretty good, worth the read if you're a hardcore Death Note fan. I swear I didn't make him up but I do keep him chained under the table... :D

And: omg... FLAILY WAZA!!! oh my yus, there is always flailing to be had!!! :) (espeically when i type my smileys right) yus... Fuma=hotness!!!! Kamui=YUM!!! and Suba-kun... as i call him when he lives in my head...well, he's just smex on a chocolate-covered stick the absolute omgfaint! *fans self* you'll have to let me know when you finish the series!!!

and i just got into Death Note, but well... ive been reading too much absolute yum for you to worry about spoiling me.... i was too impatient to wait around for me to get to all the episodes... *its is sooo next on my list to buy* so, yus.. im ready to flail when you are!!

ok...must ask... english or japanese voice actors?

*yanks dove into the orgy pile too*

Chui - OMG! JAPANESE!!! (Sorry, I know I usually do the first comment first but...) JAPANESE, JAPANESE, JAPANESE!!!!!!! This is my personal opinion of course, there are plenty of people who think the English dub was done decently... I'm not among them :laugh: It's a good listen if you want a quick laugh, but for a serious watch, no. In my opinion, Light's voice is too over dramatic, L's voice is too under dramatic and everyone else's voices are just... :lol: I also happen to think the the Japanese Seiyuu's did an absolutely wonderful job on the characters, especially Light and L's. Of course, that's all just my opinion. :laugh:

And when I finish X you'll be the second to know! Myself being the first!

Welcome to the pile dove, nice 'ta have you here! ^^

dove - ...In the rain... With umbrellas... *sigh*

Ah, interesting, I've never seen that. I'll have to check it out, though I am a fan of Light's existence in the series, and from the sound of it this won't involve him at all.

:laugh: ok...i officially love you now!!! omg... i must flail.... Kamui's seiyuu.... *faints* and Fuma's!!!!! :sweatdrop: i've long since fostered a dream of taking over the world and being carried about in a sedan chair by scantily clad japanese seiyuu..... *daydreams* care to join me??

I have to jump in here. Oh man... English dub of X? Maybe there was more than one version made, but oh my gooood... if it's the one I'm thinking of... HILARIOUS. SO BAD. :twisted:

Of course, I carry a gigantic bias there... I think really, anime has to be watched in Japanese, and really, with some knowledge at least of the subtleties of the Japanese language... there's just so much expressed about feelings and respect and whatnot in Japanese that just plain doesn't translate to English. Some things you sort of need a paragraph to discuss if someone's background knowledge is assumed to be zero. :blushing:

You can, of course, simply watch English dubs, but then, since you don't have the Japanese that the English they're giving you came from as a reference, there's no way to analyze what the actual content was... you're still watching the same images, but you're not actually following the same story. Translations are new pieces of art... they are certainly analagous to the original but they are not the same thing. And, for me at least, I suppose, :sweatdrop: that is important. :laugh:

TYS - I applaud you, you said it perfectly. The storylines in anime are based around Japanese mannerisms and culture, theres no way that they can make perfect sense in English. When its dubbed over it loses even more of what it should be. So I say seiyuu all the way!!

L's seiyuu is at Otakon next week...makes me wish I attended conventions, I might just be making a trip. :twisted:

X has to be watched in Japanese because Sumeragi Subaru is voiced by Sugita Tomokazu. :wub:

And don't get me even started about Death Note! Because Miyano Mamoru has all the angels, demons and sexiest forbidden gods in his voice and I even watched the whole Koutetsu Sangokushi no matter how bad it was to listen to his heavenly voice (the fact that he pulled the "oveflown-by-emotion" wibbly trembly voice in just about every episode might have also something to do with that ;) )

Recently he was divine in Vampire Knight by the way... :laugh:

I would never watch a dub. But on the other hand, over here you get used to the idea that everything is subbed. And I always have a good excuse to watch the boys because I have to learn language... :twisted:

X has to be watched in Japanese because Sumeragi Subaru is voiced by Sugita Tomokazu. ;)

*is furiously trying not to pounce and glomp Shiny*

Chui - Now there's a rule the world plan I'd get in on! :twisted:

TYS - I couldn't have said it better myself! I agree with what you've said on all points, especially in being able to analyze what the characters are saying. I really like looking into the characters and into the details about them that aren't shown on screen, and you can't do that as much in a dub. I'd get into my rant about how so much more worthwhile watching the Japanese version is and all that jazz, but it seems just about everything I'd have to say had already been said, so I'll just sit here and look dumb...

:mellow:

dove - :unsure::cry: :cry: L...L...L's seiyuu? *Bursts into tears at inability to go.* I'm even planning on going to my next con as L! I have the cosplay already! I'm just waiting for my Raito to get her... (his?... her?........) their cosplay together. (My local con is anime Boston anyone else go to this one?)

Chui... or well to dove but replying to Chui - You're suitcase is big enough for two, right?

Shiny_bug - OMG yes! Miyano Mamoru is wonderful! It was so hilarious when I noticed Light's voice was done by Tamaki's voice actor! He has such a wonderful voice! ~<3 Voice acting is another thing the Japanese have got down that the Americans can't quite get. I think the only thing we've got down better than them is making Live Action movies... :drool: I also haven't finished X yet, however the voices are wonderful, I'd never even consider watching the dub. Except maybe to see how bad it was... at which point I'd probably watch a few seconds and turn away in disgust never to look back. At first I just thought the Death Note English dub was funny, because it was so bad (I'll take a potato chip... *pant, pant* ...AND EAT IT!) Then when I saw comments on youtube that people thought it was better than the Japanese version... :omg: ... :blink: ... :dead::twisted:

It's all fun and games... until someone says they like it. :laugh: (...that was not meant to sound nearly as dirty as it came out...)

Other Chui... Again - Hey! This is my "introduction to the forum" thread and I'll have no self restraint here! *pushed Chui onto Shiny_bug*

dove - :D:wub:;) L...L...L's seiyuu? *Bursts into tears at inability to go.* I'm even planning on going to my next con as L! I have the cosplay already! I'm just waiting for my Raito to get her... (his?... her?........) their cosplay together. (My local con is anime Boston anyone else go to this one?)

:innocent: I demand sneezy helpless beautiful L cosplay pics. :laugh: In return, glomps.

wow i guess they give everyone cheesecake for joining??! and here i was thinking i was special.. oh rats.

You ARE special! :wub: *giggles*

But it is indeed true that our wonderful chui does have cheesecake for all newcomers. :D

yes of course, but I only give toads to a special few....

*and how dare you push me onto Shiny?!?!?!? I shall not be responsible for the glomping that ensues!!!* :)

LoraLee - You are special! Chui just has a cheesecake distributing dependency. :hypoc:

dove - Careful what you wish for... 'cus if you really want it I'll do it. :P (though I'm not sure how the "if you really want it" ends up being a "careful what you wish for thing"...) I had some pictures of me just plain cosplaying him, but they were all on my sister's computer which recently died. :nonono: They should be recovered when my dad gets things working again, but we have no idea when that'll be.

Chui - No one is ever responsible for glomping. It's a force of nature far greater than mankind. Resistance is futile.

dove - Careful what you wish for... 'cus if you really want it I'll do it. B) (though I'm not sure how the "if you really want it" ends up being a "careful what you wish for thing"...) I had some pictures of me just plain cosplaying him, but they were all on my sister's computer which recently died. :rolleyes: They should be recovered when my dad gets things working again, but we have no idea when that'll be.

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

:yes:

Holy-yes-please-oh-shi*-with-a-cherry-on-top-WUT!!!! Plain old cosplay pics would be fun, but sneezy L pics might just cause my brain to explode into a billion tiny microscopic pieces.

Seriously, in return, ANYTHING YOU WANT. My soul? First born? The head of Kira? DONE. :omg::D

Wow, thats a lot of smileys....

*crawls off from under Chui and wipes dust from shoulders*

I'll take a potato chip... *pant, pant* ...AND EAT IT!

B):D:rolleyes:

Dubbing DN is heretic and anyone involved in that should be spanked publicly with a lead and nattô -filled herring. :yes:

And more about MM... yes, he's such a babe as Tamaki. :omg: And the whole character is so squee-worthy :omg: The only chapter from the manga I have read is the one in which Tamaki catches a cold; it's a miracle I didn't lose my voice squealing so much at the cute. Ooooh, why didn't they have that in the anime???????

At the moment my fav. MM is in Vampire Knight though; he's SO angsty and grumpy and lovely. :omg: *INSERT ENDLESS FANGIRLING*

Ahem.

Anime boys........ :omg:

oooh... :D can i see too????? *pretty please with bishies and toads and cheesecake on top*

and Shiny left me... B) oh well.. i always knew she was too good for me... :yes: *runs off to glomp and instead* (beware... chui on the rebound is NOT pretty) *sorry... i had to interrupt my own sillyness with snorts*

Archived