Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing into a waiting handkerchief (M)

atchoum

I’ll start a new thread for this, as there are some people who are put off by descriptions of male sneezing, but this is really a continuation of the Sneezing into a waiting tissue thread, but in both cases it's a handkerchief, not a tissue (this is France).

Two of my professorial colleagues do this habitually. I’ve mentioned them both, but a long time ago. One is quite a prominent academic in his field, late 40s, tall and rangy, rugged sort of face you would expect on a cowboy rather than a professor, and a commanding nose. The first time I saw it was in a post graduate seminar, when research students we giving a paper and the professorial staff sitting round listening to them. I was sitting just behind this star academic, and to his right, so I saw quite clearly when he carefully drew a white cotton handkerchief out of his pocket, unfold it once (just once, so it wasn’t very big) and place it carefully on his knee. He then went back to taking notes and it wasn’t until quite some time after that he deliberately took up the handkerchief and sneezed into it, a voiceless but quite unstifled sneeze, very discreet never the less. He just blew once into the handkerchief – no honking – wiped his nose and put it back. No more sneezes … until I saw him at a similar seminar not long ago. This time I did not have such a good view – we were on a sort of panel discussion and he was a couple of people away from me, but I did see him take the handkerchief out and put it on his knee, so I timed it. It took 1 minute and 15 seconds for the sneeze to come. I didn’t hear it so well, as someone between us was talking, but I did note the identical handkerchief drill.

The other colleague is someone I have worked with for years and know much better. He is very handsome, dark curly hair, very strong square chin, heavy glasses - and has always had a myriad of mysterious allergies, which don’t make him sneeze, but do make him blow his nose a lot, generally into an impeccably white cotton handkerchief. When he does sneeze, it’s always into the handkerchief, a regular ritual. I remember one instance in particular, a long time ago, but which has stuck in my memory. I was walking along a corridor at the university on the first floor which has an opening onto another corridor on the ground floor, when I spied this colleague below me, and I waved, but he did not see me, but stopped in his tracks. He remained quite still, and removed his glasses, which he held in one hand and then slowly extracted a handkerchief with his other, unfolded it completely, and again waited expectantly. At this stage I had no idea what he was waiting for, but it soon became obvious, as he double over in a convulsive sneeze, caught in the handkerchief, but still completely audible. He then blew his nose noisily – you could hear the bubbling – for a couple of minutes, then put his glasses back, his handkerchief into his pocket and walked off, without seeing me – no longer waving – on the upper corridor.

Excellent observations. How interesting! And blowing his nose for several minutes, to be thorough!

I've also seen the "on the knee" preparedness thing. In this case it was a young guy (mid-20s) who got a pre-sneeze expression but who managed to hold it in for about a minute while he frantically searched for his handkerchief, finally pulling it out and sneezing directly into it. Then he rested the handkerchief on his knee for a while, but sadly there were no further sneezes. His handkerchief was a multi-colored striped one (unusual for Americans), another reason this stuck in my memory.

Those are both super hot, atchoum and allergyboy. :sweatdrop:

Sad to say I don't have anything to add to these examples. Come to think of it, I've never seen anyone use a handerchief.

I'll be on the lookout, now, let me tell you.

I adore sneezes into a waiting handkerchief, and as you know I am lucky to live in a place where there are lots of handkerchief users.

The muffled sound is a real turn-on for me (and the sight too). And I love the feeling of sneezing wetly into a dry and crisp handkerchief myself.

Remarkable however is that this is merely done by older men (I seem to be an exception :blink: ).

Young men and ladies will rather sneeze on their fist or wrist or whatever, and the take their handkerchief out for a blow.

At least that is my conclusion after many years of hanky observations.

C

I liked your post about your friends' handkerchief rituals.

I would feel self-conscious laying out a handkerchief on my knee. I have tried setting one out on a desk a few times, but no sneeze came about.

The more common situation in my case is fumbling frantically in my pocket as I try to hold back an oncoming sneeze while I retrieve my handkerchief and spread it out for the catch. Sometimes I used to pull one out in a tiny square, unable to unfold it in time. Then I had to settle for sneezing partially into the square and losing some of the spray in the palm of my hand.

I have found a practical solution by leaving a corner of my handkerchief sticking out from my pocket. Sometimes I am lucky that I can delay my sneeze long enough for my handkerchief setup. Other times I go from tickle to sneeze with very little buildup, so I can't get ideal positioning.

When a sneeze begins to build, I can quickly grab the corner and spread the cloth into my palms.

I use big white cotton handkerchiefs. My preferred positon for one is doubled over in half, catching my sneeze as close to dead center as possible. It feels great as I sneeze with my nose pressed against the soft, absorbant two ply cloth with my face covered between my eyebrows and chin and the sides of the cloth lapping over to my cheeks. I continue to hold my handkerchief in place for several seconds in case of another sneeze(s). If not I slowly pull the cloth away and replace in my pocket with a corner sticking out, anticipating my next sneeze.

Your colleague who holds a folded handkerchief on his knee, sounds like a meticulous guy. I wonder if he was once a Boy Scout ("Be Prepared").

I believe sneezing into a handkerchief greatly enhances the sneezing experience.

I'm glad we had this exchange on the sneezing-into-a-handkerchief topic. :yes:

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of being able to have a Handkerchief ready to catch a waiting sneeze.

Normally I get the urge to sneeze, my nose twitches - then the enevitable WHAAAAA CHOOOOO...... and that all happens in about 2.5 seconds!!! Honest!

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of being able to have a Handkerchief ready to catch a waiting sneeze.

Normally I get the urge to sneeze, my nose twitches - then the enevitable WHAAAAA CHOOOOO...... and that all happens in about 2.5 seconds!!! Honest!

Too bad! Sudden sneezers miss out on the joy of hanky sneezing. :P

Archived