Sneeze Fetish Forum

Questions for you!

White Rose

1. How many colds do you get a year?

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!*

3. Does anybody know about your fetish?

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day?

5. Induced?

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please*

7. Who usually takes care of you?

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone?

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce)

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day?

Well, thats about it. Just wondering...

Usually one, maybe two.

Oh gosh, I can't remember. Every cold is usually the same and it usually stinks. :D

Yes. My husband and my best girlfriend, who is now a member here.

Lately it's one a day, if I'm lucky.

5. Induced?

It really depends.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please*

Sure. My son and my hubby.

Myself, for the most part, and my hubby.

It depends on how sick I am. :)

bobby pin, rolled up tight tissue paper, clothes tag

I never counted, but it was probably about two years ago when we moved. All the packing and cleaning, I found myself sneezing for an entire day. :omg:

1. How many colds do you get a year? One, ususally in the beginning of winter. If I get a second, it's Springtime-ish

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* A couple years ago, I had a cold, average symptoms, but then my voice went for a week and a half. That was the worst.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Nobody I know outside of the internet.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? I probably sneeze once every few days. It's not enough to say "X times per day"

5. Induced? Depends on what I use to induce.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* I have not. No more than "Go back to bed."

7. Who usually takes care of you? Nobody. I tend to automatically throw off this self-care vibe, and most people ignore me.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I'd like to have people ... or one person specifically ... take care of me.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) I've tried scents, and rolled up tissues.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? No great number. Probably something along the lines of 3 or 4.

1. How many colds do you get a year? One. If more, I'm lucky. If less, I'm really sad. :D

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* It was probably when I was five or six. Don't remember. :)

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? One girl. I posted it in another thread or two, and I'm too lazy to go find it right now. :laugh:

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Sadly, only three to five times. :omg:

5. Induced? Love to! Pepper actually works the best for me. :innocent:

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* No, also sadly... I can't wait till I get the opportunity. :bday:

7. Who usually takes care of you? I let no one take care of me. My parents used to, b/c, well, I'm still technically a kid... <_<

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? Kinda in the middle. :bday:

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) Pepper! :twisted: (Sense the theme here?)

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? I'm sneezing a lot more nowadays but I can't give you an exact number. (Sorry.) Maybe in the thirties or forties? :bday:

Hope this helped!

I get a lot of colds, I get a cold almost every other week in the winter, and during extreme weather changes

I had a really bad cold about 7 years ago that developed into bronchitus and then pneumonia. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks during christmas :D

nope, besides the people on this forum

about 5-11 times..

5. Induced?

I can go on forever

my boyfriend sometimes

Usually I take care of myself, sometimes boyfriend or mom

I like the attention, sometimes I like to be alone

Small paintbrush, tissues, pepper, bobby pins

I don't remember...

Guest LadyErisana

1. How many colds do you get a year? At least two, if that. :twisted:

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. The worst cold I've ever had was probably back in February of this year. I was absolutely MISERABLE...no sneezing, but the stuffy nose, headache, fever, absolute misery for about a week and a half. blargh!

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Only a few select on-line friends LOL. no one in real life :drool:

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? if anything, once, but that's VERY rare for me.

5. Induced? I dont do that so none :blushing:

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? I'm very weird when it comes to medical stuff, so quite honestly taking care of someone while they're sick has never appealed to me. However, I love writing about it LOL.

7. Who usually takes care of you? As I live on my own, myself. But I do call and whine repeatedly to my mother (i must have called her at least twenty times when i was last sick)

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I prefer to be left alone, but at the same time i want someone around to give me a hand. it's a toss up.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce): Nothing, because as i said earlier, I dont really induce. However, i do fantasize about inducing a SO.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Twice, and it was fairly recent.

*oooh a yummy survey-type thingy!!!!* toadjump2vi1.gif

*generally 3-4, almost always two in the winter, back to back and two in summer back to back

*hmm...probably the one I had last year. They thought I had walking pneumonia, and then tested for Meningitis and all manner of stuff, but it ended up being a regular old cold...

*oh gosh, numerous friends and one aunt.

*6-10

5. Induced?

*normally at least 25 before my nose gets too sniffly, but I have made it to around 80 in one sitting.

*no... :bawls:

*generally no one. every now and then my aunt or grandma will take care of me fora few hours, but generally im by myself.

*depends on the person.

*tissue, anything else is too rough for my nose.

*natural... probably 20-something. induced, over 100.

Maybe like one or two

Recently I had a cold, which turned into a problem because it started my asthma up, and I ended up going to ths hospital. They said it wasn't bronchitis, but it most definitely was. That's what sucks about doctors that are still learning >.<

Nay, I don't plan to either

Once if I'm lucky

5. Induced?

I could go all day

Yes. It was a very sneezy cold, too. Poor boy had a fever and was coughing non stop. In the middle of summer. Someone had to take care of him :-P

Boyfrann

Depends on how sick I am. Sometimes I just want to be left alone to rest

Clothing tags

I dunno, like twice naturally.

1. How many colds do you get a year? Somewhere between one and three. It's less now than it used to be.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had? When I was about eight I had this horrible cold that lasted almost a month. I literally forgot what it was like to breathe through one's nose during that, there was almost never a point where that was possible. And there was a time during it when I was stuck on the subway with no tissues, and there was snot POURING out of my nose. Thank God, someone was nice enough to give me a tissue, because that was disgusting. My nose was chapped to the point of bleeding by the end of it, because half the time my only nose-blowing option was brown paper towels. (When you're eight you don't really get to go out and buy your own supplies.) It was vastly unpleasant, but it made for nice fantasies later on. XD;

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? My boyfriend, and my therapist. Also, some random chick I met online who told me about her sadomasochism in a friendly, open manner. It made it a lot easier to admit to my own fetish. I'd never even admitted it to myself before that!

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Maybe once, if any. Sometimes it's several times a day, but that's rare.

5. Induced? No, I haven't. The idea isn't terribly appealing--sneezing is sexy, yes, but I'm not terribly turned on by my own sneezing, and for me, the reason it's sexy is because of its connection to illness and physical discomfort.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? I make tea for my sister when she's sick, and I once tried to buy soup and orange juice for my room mate when she was sick, but she wound up staying at her boyfriend's for the duration and I never got to give it to her. For the most part, I'm not really into care taking.

7. Who usually takes care of you? Nobody! I take care of myself. The last time I was sick enough to need anyone to take care of me, I think my step dad brought me soup, but I'm not sure because I was so out of it with fever.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I want them to leave me alone--I have a big problem with the idea of people I'm close to getting sick from me. It's not sexy, it's just uncomfortable if it's anyone I care about, even if it's my boyfriend. So I generally want people to go away when I'm sick. It's totally sexy if it's someone I'm indifferent to or don't know, but someone like that wouldn't be taking care of me! Besides, I have too much pride.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) As I said, I don't induce.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Probably five or six times.

Ooh, a survey. I normally don't fill these out, but I feel daring tonight. :hug:

If I'm lucky I get one every two-three years.

About 5 years ago. Had a cold that turned into bronchitis a few weeks later.

Only all you lovely people here.

If I'm lucky I sneeze once a week, though this week is not ordinary. I've sneezed 2-3 times a day so far this week. Hmm. ;) I hope it lasts.

5. Induced?

I've tried. I can't induce.

No. :)

Me, myself, and I. :lol:

Depends on how sick or what kind of sick. Since I'm not comfortable sneezing around people, if I have a bad cold, I want to be left alone.

Can't induce.

Probably about 10 times the last time I was sick...which might have been last year or the year before. Can't really remember.

1. How many colds do you get a year? Usually none.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* It was a few years ago. I was sneezing 30 plus times a day. It was great.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Yes, the people on here. Besides that, no one.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? It really depends. I think I sneeze more in the summer. I sneeze 2-4 times when I have an itch. I have sneezed like 5 times a day this summer, each with 2-4 sneezes per those times. Sorry, that makes no sense, but I hope you know what I'm trying to get at.

5. Induced? A few times. One time I tried a Q-Tip, and I did 14 sneezes in under 10 minutes!

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Yes, but nothing sneeze-related.

7. Who usually takes care of you? When I'm sick? Myself

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I'm not a baby when I'm sick. I try and toughen up and go on with my day.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) Usually tissues.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Never counted, but over 30 when I had that cold.

3-5

As bad as my 2 summer colds were...I ha done in 8th grade that just went on and on and was a very messy cold.

Only here!

0-3...but not every day!

5. Induced?

Not sure.

No

No one...just me!

I'm not a baby and actually not sure as I usually take care of myself!

Tissues

Something over 50!

Guest secret sneezer :(

one at a maximum :)

omg...i hardly ever have colds but it was probably te one where i sneezed for a day :innocent: but i didnt know i had a fetish then so i didnt like it. i wish it would happen today!

NOOOOO! well i hope not...apart from you guys here

1 at a maximum. probably like 2 a month...maximum

5. Induced?

hahahaa only about 10 a day! i love it though

only my lil sis when she was SICK in the car. and she wasnt sneezing...she was actually bein sick :nohappy:

lol my dad

if im bein sick im a baby! if im tired and sneezing i wanna be left alone!

cotton wool things!!! or grasss...im strange

3...im boring

1-3.

I think it was the one when I was a junior in high school and I had a bit of a fever. There wasn't much sneezing and I felt really crummy. ;)

My sister and unfortunately, my mom (but thankfully she never mentions it).

0-3, in singles.

5. Induced?

Depends. Sometimes none, sometimes a couple, the most was probably 10 or 12.

Yeah, but not with a cold.

When I have a cold, no one because it's not severe (knock on wood). :( Other sickness, my grandma.

I want to be left alone.

My glasses. :) Sometimes also cotton swabs, toothpicks, rolled-up tissue, or tickling my nose with a fingernail.

About 15. :woot1: But that was a very long time ago, when I had a cold. Now when I have a cold, it's usually 7 max.

1. How many colds do you get a year? Used to be two. I have this really great allergist now and it's like magic. Never sick again, three years running now.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* They're all the same, and they all suck. Usually involve a lot more coughing than sneezing. (Which may be a good thing considering I'm awfully shy about sneezing anyway...)

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Not a soul on earth, though my ex-fiance may have the slightest little clue, and I've come awfully close to telling my husband a few times, but I always chicken out.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Almost never. Blame the allergist. It's okay with me, though. I'd rather see someone else sneeze any day.

5. Induced? Oh, a few times, when I first discovered this forum... Now there are 7 people in my home... makes it a little harder.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Yeah... but there was nothing like... way fun about it.

7. Who usually takes care of you? No one. I lock the door and hide away alone.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? Both.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) I don't, but most everything listed in the how to induce section works if you try it long enough (I once had a day with a lot of time on my hands.)

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Never counted, but it's not much... Sorry... I know that's not all that interesting.

Anyway... new here... OR rather, back again. I totally forget my old log in, so I'm starting over.

Guest Hana-chan

Hm. Well, they're almost always during the winter. I won't get sick at all or I'll have one cold that refuses to go away >.<

This past winter.

It started off as a really small cold but I refused to rest and it got worse T.T

The sneezing was the only good part xD

God, I hope not...

1-7... ish. Theoretically it could be more.

5. Induced?

Induced? Psssh. I wouldn't even bother counting.

No... I'll just go cry in a corner now *hides*

No one.

When I'm sick I lock myself in my room until I'm better =3

I *usually* want people to leave me alone, but I'm a big baby to myself. Mentally whining about how boring it is or how bad I feel...

I've tried a bunch of different methods, but blades of grass work best with me ^.^

Not sure, but it was probably the first day I found out I could induce xD

Guest SneezyB

4 to 10

I dont remember

nope

once or twice

5. Induced?

sometimes

sometimes my friends

no one

both

cotton swap

all day

• 4 weeks later...

1. How many colds do you get a year? maybe one...its so pathetic

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* I couldn't stop sneezing and coughing for a week...it was pretty great other than the fact that i had to see my father that weekend so i had to hide it :/

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? when i was 10 my friend jill was looking through my computer history and she came across tarotgal's site and she started to laugh. i was like "what's that? must be my brother." I have never been more embarassed and scared in my life.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? atleast once

5. Induced? id say i have atleast one induce session once every two weeks

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* I never was able to do an all out taking care of unfortunately but one of my best friends who is a guy came to school sick one day and he kept his head on the desk next to me and tried to sleep so i kept stroking his hair and scratching his back with my fingertips to soothe him. Also, when I was in high school i was dating this guy named matt and he was sick and we were alone for one of the few times and i kissed him and he said he didnt want to get me sick. i attacked him still :) didnt get sick though :/

7. Who usually takes care of you? i usually take care of myself :/ one of my friends george wanted to come over and take care of me when i had a fever once. he said he would make me soup and stayed with me when i slept. he got caught up at work though :/ sooooo close

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? i am the biggest moosh you will ever meet

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) tissues usually. i dont have any allergies.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? id say about 3 natural

• 2 weeks later...

1: 2 to 5, depending on how careless I am, but always on Valentines Day, and my Birthday. We've started celebrating the month of rather than the day of...

2: this year's birthday cold. Every day I'd change symptoms! oh, yesterday it was my lungs, today it's my head, tomorow it'll be my throat...

3: Eugene, Matt, and Terri (my 3 SOs (open relationship)), a friend I've mentioned somewhere here as M (keeps changing name & gender.. never sure what combo it'll be from week to week..) and possibly my dad, if he overheard that day...

4: normally: 0 to 4. Spring: 3 to 10. multiples are rare.

5: When I'm feeling all pent up and repressed, I'll spend about half an hour on this a day, otherwise, it's just random. It's a good form of stress relief, so it depends on how things are going in my life.

6: Eugene (see 3), but not the sneezy kind of sick yet. So far just the "yes, you CAN die from strep, now we're GOING to the doctor," kind and the "well, i guess we learned you can't handle two martini's on an empty stomach, didn't we?" kind. Is it weird of me to still think of those as fond memories, even though we were both misserable as hell at the time?

7: I don't need much taking care of, but Eugene stays close by most times to keep an eye on me, and Matt will stop in and hang out on the other side of the room when he's in the neighborhood, 'cause he knows I appreciate the company.

8: I'm not really a baby unless I really don't think I can get out of bed, or don't want to share with all the other nice people who like to use the kitchen. I do get bored though, then lonely if no one's around. It'd be better if I actually got a nose-cold once in a while, rather than the usuall everything-but-nose-colds I get.

9: I can't induce with my allergies, as I've yet to pin down the specific trigger farther than early Spring then Late spring, which makes me sad... but usually I use baby powder, a certain perfume I've found that inexplicably works despite being the only one I sneeze from, cat wiskers (my cat is old and they just fall out now and then), the little plastic tag holders from clothes, and the burnt ends of used up incence sticks (especially potent if moistened and dipped in dust!). I've used pine needles and grass blades, but you have to get a new one every time or they're too pokey/delecate to work well (they just stab/fall apart), so I gave them up in favor of my non-perishable collection.

10: Maybe a couple hundred, I stopped caring after about 60, from the cold mentioned in 2. The two day span of it that my nose just drove me absolutely mad for. It was the first time I've actually had sneezing as a cold symptom, too. It was an awesome birthday gift, even if it stung as much as it tickled/itched after a few hours. I could barely find an hour here or there to sleep, I just couldn't stop sneezing long enough to nodd off.

1. How many colds do you get a year? Usually about 2 with one usually at the beginning of spring.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* I usually get a pretty bad one every five year where my nose just runs like mad and I sneeze constantly, otherwise normally they're a bit of a non-event

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? I told my mum once, but I don't think she got it or else thought I was joking. I'd die if she went browsing through my history though, eep!

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Usually once

5. Induced? I'm photic so a lot more are "technically" induced, around 4

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* No, but I'd like to if I got the chance

7. Who usually takes care of you? Me mostly. If I'm really sick mum will make me food or else I won't eat.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I prefer to be alone, I hate being weak around people and worry about being contagious.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) The sun, lights, a rolled up tissue, or pinching the bridge of my nose

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? No idea..I don't really count.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sneezysher

2-5, depends on the year

I've had a few memorably bad ones...I had knee surgery a few years ago and ended up with an awful cold over Christmas while I was still miserable and in pain. Couldn't stop blowing my nose, fever, cough...ended up turning into bronchitis. Then I had a cold this summer that turned into pneumonia.

Nope

Most days, I don't sneeze. :drool:

5. Induced?

Don't induce most days...I prefer the natural ones.

Sure...my partner, my kiddos.

Usually me.

I like to be left alone.

q-tips

Too many to count.

On average I would say that I get between four and six colds a year that vary in severity from being very sneezy with no other symptoms to completely congested, chest colds that make me feel lousy.

There are two that I can think of, one of which was extremely sneezy and was about ten years, and the other left me horribly congested and going through several boxes of tissues a day and that was about three months ago. The first cold just left me curled up in bed for several days, sneezing my head off near enough constantly, whilst the second cold, because it happened in summer and coincided with my hayfever just left me wanting to claw out my sinuses as I could not clear my nose for about four days.

Errrmmmm.... do you anonymous people count?

Anywhere between 10 and 15 times, unless my allergies are bothering me and then it can be more.

5. Induced?

Don't induce daily, but if I want to have a good little session to myself I can easily spend an hour coaxing sneezes out of my nose and since it never becomes sensitised the answer would be as many as I like.

My SO but he's such a whiney thing that I normally just demand he go to bed and leave me in peace. I do buy him drugs and make him soup etc, but he never just gets a cold, he ALWAYS gets man flu.

I tend to hide away, the SO occassionally bringing me things, but generally leaving me be.

Definetly leave me alone to suffer please... and take pleasure in the sneezing if there is any

Clothes tag, snapped ends of dryed out flowers and sometimes chilli powder (although not very often)

Without inducing it would be the following day: Paint fumes, adhesive and dust

One or two?

The worst cold I ever had lasted for a month and then went away. No sneezes, just alot of coughing. Sadly, I NEVER get sneezy sick and when I do get sick, it usually goes away within a week...

Oh yea. My boyfriend, both of my best friends and my ex-boyfriend. I've been thinking about "going public" though.

Normally, only one or two. Lately, somewhere around 10.

5. Induced?

Yea, when I really need to sneeze and it won't come out. Or when I feel like making a wav. :drool:

Not really. Though I REALLY want to....

Usually, me. But now that I have a boyfriend, L does. :boom:

Pft. I'm not baby when I'm sick. Unless L is around, in which case I pretend to be really pathetic so he'll cuddle with me. :lol:

Uh... whatever is on hand.

Oh frig... I couldn't even tell ya. I have no idea.

1. How many colds do you get a year? Maybe 3 or 4?

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* Sometimes in winter I get them that just hang around forever

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? No

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Once?

5. Induced? Dont usually

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Partner, friend

7. Who usually takes care of you? Partner or mother

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I want parents to leave me alone but partner to baby me

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) Hair clip

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Natural- 20?

Archived