Sneeze Fetish Forum

Questions for you!

White Rose

1. How many colds do you get a year?

like 3 or so...

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!*

The worst cold I ever had turned out to be pnemonia XD

But besides that..

Ummm..It was a couple years ago. My voice was completely gone and I couldn't go a minute without coughing, sneezing, or blowing my nose. And I had a fever of 101 for like 5 days.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish?

Alot of people do. Close friends and such. I mean if it happens to come up in a situation, i'll tell them. Not really ashamed.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day?

I actually sneeze alot for no reason. Like 5 times a day and I sneeze at least twice in a row when I do.

5. Induced?

I can only sneeze twice when inducing. I dont get it.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they were sick? *Share please*

Not with a cold. I'm secretly wishing my gf's first cold since we've been dating develops while she's over at my house. Muahahahaha.

7. Who usually takes care of you?

My gf would if she was here or didn't live so far.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone?

I usually like to be left alone if i'm really sick. Though until I can admit that I feel like crap, i'll go partay anyways and pretend i'm perfectly fine. That also goes for if i'm with a specific person. Likkkkeee my gf XD I probably wouldn't admit I was sick until it was obvious.

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce)

bobby pin, pepper, bright lights...

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day?

Not sure.

• 3 weeks later...

5. Induced?

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please*

Well, thats about it. Just wondering...

1- usually one, maybe two.

2-i havent really had a bad one....i guess if i had to pick, it would be last year around February. i didnt exactly sneeze a lot though =(

3- until i was fifteen, i hadnt told anyone. however, at family camp one year i told my cousin (hes a year younger than me) and then a group of my camp friends later when we were playing a game. then upon returning home, i told my told my three closest friends. then my sister (cuz i was tired of trying to sneak on the computer when she was home - believe me, its a LOT easier now!) and since then...just three of my close guy friends. one of them almost never brings it up. the other one will smile knowingly at me whenever he sneezes, but other that that he says nothing. my friend G, on the other hand, will nudge me whenever someone near us sneezes or fake sneeze. wich i HATE him for. lol - but he has a fetish for girls with ponytails, that he dosent wast our outer friends to know about, so its easy to make him feel uncomfortable. :P

4-maybe one. sometimes i wont sneeze for days! but on a good day--- probably around three.

5- um, from 2-3. i actually got four one time!! it totally made my day.

6-no sadly....just cooing over my guy friends whenever theyre complaining about their allergies or colds.

7- no one usually takes care of me.

8-hehe, im a baby around guys, but around girls and my family--i just act like i dont notice it. or hat itws not a big deal.

9- usually, a tissue, but lately ive been using the plastic clothing tags. and as a plus i can leave them anywhere in my room and it dosent look suspicious!

10- seven probably, but im not entirely sure. it was just from me being randomly sneezy that day and sneezing in groups of two. ^^

• 1 month later...

unfortunatly I hardly ever get colds, maybe once a year if I'm lucky :rolleyes:

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had.

the worst (or best :D ) cold I have ever had was about 2 months ago. It was my first sneezy cold ever! I was super excited because I hardly ever sneeze and even though my cold only made me sneeze about 30 times a day that is a lot for me. Even though I felt horrible for about a week all the sneezing definatly made up for it.

Absolutly no one knows about my fetish. I am way to embarrassed to tell someone

I only sneeze about three times (I sneeze in triples) a week if I am lucky. I desperatly wish I had allergies or something so I could sneeze without trying

5. Induced?

When inducting I can make myself sneeze a lot if I really try. Probably about 20 times before it starts to not work for a while.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please*

Unfortunaly no, someday it will happen though...I hope

I take care of myself :D

I am one of those annoying people where no matter how obviously sick I am I will insist that I am fine. Last year one of my roommates had to practically tie me to the bed when I had strep throat so I wouldn't try to go to lacrosse practice.

The rolled up end of a tissure is basically the only thing that works consistently for me. I have tried pepper and sometimes it works after a while, but mostly it just burns my nose.

About 30 times

Maybe four or five.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had.

I had a really sneezy cold about a month ago, and allergies on top of it. Unfortunately, the resulting sinus infection was not so fun.

I told some people when I was a kid...I hope they don't remember!

Hmm, two or three, probably.

5. Induced?

Like twenty five times before I get bored, haha.

My boyfriend. :D Generally I just fuss over him and rub his back.

My boyfriend. He says I'm cutest when I'm sick. :rolleyes:

Usually I want to be left alone.

Tissue method and pepper, usually.

Maybe fifty times.

Usually at least 2 or 3, usually around the winter time

There all as bad as eachother o.0

Only people on the internet

Depends on the time of year - right now around 10

5. Induced?

I could just keep going

Nope

Myself ;)

I dont mind people being around me but i do get grumpy when i get tired!

Tissue!

Who knows, could easilly be 75ish in the pollen season.

5. Induced?

1: 2

2: I recently had quite a bad cold, kept sneezing lots and lots of times

3: yes

4: 3 - 6 i guess..lately some more

5: dont induce often

6: yes, i love taking care of my gf (when i have one that is) when she's sick

7: myself

8: when i have a cold i prefer to be left alone, unless my gf would have the fetish as well

9: the end of one of the laces of one of my shorts

10: probably 30? or more?

Ooh, looks like fun!

2-3, anytime of the year.

Uhh... there was this one where I had a very high fever, and cramps everywhere, that one was horrible ><

Nope.

Anywhere from 0-10. But usually 3-4.

5. Induced?

Yes, lost count.

Never >< Have had fantasies, though :lol:

Myself. Unless it's going to the clinic, then it's my parents.

Leave me alone!

Tissue, pepper.

Lost count, when I had a cold, once.

I used to get a couple, three a year when I was in College, but alas, they have dwindled down to one. If I'm lucky. *L*

I had one in 2005 that was a real doozy - couldn't breathe out of my nose for at least a month, because I kept getting one cold after another. Snot was just pouring out of my head! No coughing, but a sore throat in the beginning that went away after a few days. I don't think my nose have ever had that particular color red after that. The skin around my nostrils was so chapped it was cracking and sometimes bleeding.

A lot, if the Internet community counts. IRL, none, I hope!

Once, if it's a good day. If it's a bad one, none.

5. Induced?

Tried, never made it.

No, not really. I did go out for medicin and tissues for a friend once - we were on holiday and she caught the worst cold ever, but she wouldn't let me take care of her.

Me. Unless I'm really really go-see-a-doctor-sick; then it's my mom.

I'm a bear when I'm sick - point out to me that I have a cold, and I'll bite your head off *L*

Well, photic sneezer *points to self* It's usually sunlight.

I never counted, but I did have one really sneezy head cold once that probably had me up to about 30 times one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I am one of those annoying people where no matter how obviously sick I am I will insist that I am fine. Last year one of my roommates had to practically tie me to the bed when I had strep throat so I wouldn't try to go to lacrosse practice.

on #8, I AM THE EXACT SAME WAY!!!

1. How many colds do you get a year? One or two.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* I don't really get very sick with colds...probably last year, I had one where I sounded like I was holding my nose for a week...I hate that stupid voice x_x (on me anyways!!) It's more an annoyance(and embarrassment :) ) than anything else...

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Only the people on this forum. If anyone else knows...well, I don;t know what I'd do, but it would be drastic :wacko:

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? 0.33

5. Induced? Yes, maybe every couple of weeks...usually about 10-20 sneezes before it stops working.

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Sadly, no, other than making hot drinks for my parents. Reeeaaally would like to though!!

7. Who usually takes care of you? Myself. Or if I'm sick enough that I actually have to admit it *cringes at the evil thought* my parents.

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!! Though I guess I wouldn't mind a boyfriend looking after me...not that I've ever had one. About the same as wishiwassneezy, I guess :D

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) Tissue. NOTHING ELSE WORKS!! Grr :P

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? Probably no more than twice, naturally. Inducing, about thirty :laugh:

vampiresneeze

1. How many colds do you get a year? 1-2.

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* None have seemed especially different or awful to me.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Everyone on this site, my hubby, and probably my best friend. My hubby finds it unique and intriguing.

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? Somewhere between 1 and 5

5. Induced? Yes, when I get bored

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Only little kids. I know some people I wouldn't mind taking care of though :)

7. Who usually takes care of you? Myself or my mom and younger sis

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? I don't like to be taken care of or anything unless I get really sick

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) clothes tag, dust, tissue, germ-X (lol) Random things :D

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? A lot. I don't really know but I tried counting the last time mom made me dust her house and lost count in the 30's :lol:

Guest sweet_hitch

Probably three - i travel alot, which makes it hard to stay well, sometimes.

It's hard to remember, but i don't have problems with my chest or throat anymore, so they're usually just sleepy and sneezy. Before i had my tonsils out, i would catch a cold then be ill for weeks. It's a shame i've never really enjoyed my own sneezes ;)

Definitely not.

About twice, though i don;t have allergies. They're soft and breathy.

5. Induced?

No.

I'm always happy to, am very maternal besides. Last month i traveled interstate to see my boyfriend - we had a big weekend planned, but the next morning he woke up with a bad cold. He didn't feel too awful, but we stayed in bed anyway, drew pictures, and watched movies. I kissed him and his glassy eyes alot - so much that he kept laughing i was smothering him because he couldn't breathe through his nose. I love to look after him, and never catch his colds.

Nobody, they're a pack of germophobes!

I'm used to looking after myself - just go into 'shut-down' mode, and only take care of things that need it. Just me and a book and a box of tissues.

I've never.

Probably only about 15 - and never more than 3 in a row, which makes me curious..

• 1 month later...

Ooo, I wanna play!

1. How many colds do you get a year? About 3-4, but most are pretty mild

2. What is the worst cold you have ever had. *Do tell!* I had a cold years ago that hung on for about a month...NOT fun. More recently, I caught a nasty cold that made me lose my voice for a while.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? Nope, just you guys :)

4. How many times do you sneeze naturally a day? 0-3

5. Induced? Yep, I do it all the time! :P

6. Have you ever had to take care of someone when they where sick? *Share please* Only my little brother, which doesn't really count. I would love to take care of a friend or SO

7. Who usually takes care of you? Sadly, no one...I'm not usually demanding of friends, and I don't want attention from my family...so I try to take care of myself

8. Are you a baby when you get sick or do you want people to leave you alone? Usually leave me alone, but I wouldn't mind the option of occasional pampering

9. What do you induce with? (If you induce) A q-tip

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? More than 30 times when I induced. Naturally I sneezed about 12 times one day when I had a cold

2ish. Most of the time they're just little and annoying and generally suck. lol

About 2 years ago I think. That was the most I've sneezed in my entire life. I kept falling asleep everywhere (haha) and everytime I stood up I almost passed out.

Yeah. My 3 very close friends and 4 people that I rarely speak to anymore, my cousin, and a friend from soccer. And... the only people who probably even remember are my 3 close friends, thank God.

0? I never sneeze.

5. Induced?

Used to. Don't anymore, because it was just...weird.

No. Rawr I REALLY want too though!

No one. I'm usual so freaked about it that I make sure no one knows that I'm sick. I'm pretty good at hiding at this point.

Definatley to leave me alone. Though I've had weird fantasies where my friends take care of me...

When I used to I used everything; tissue, some weird plastic string thingy, crushed Smarties, PixieStix, pepper, Qtips, and once in an extremely weird and hilarious public situation I used grass.

The one time when I was really sick it was around 80. That's probably more than an average year for me hehehe.

Maybe 1 or 2.

Probably in grade 8, I was sneezing a lot.

Yes. My high school friends, my roommates and some close friends, and my roommate's boyfriend.

Not usually many, 1 if that. Unless it is dusty or I cook with pepper.

5. Induced?

Only if I am making Youtube videos.

I generally take care of people who are sick because I originally wanted to be a doctor.

I usually get over my colds within days for whatever reason.

A mix, it depends on who they are and how they treat me ;)

Tissues or bobby pins.

Probably during one of my videos, so maybe 25 or 30.

I probably get 2 or 3.

it was when i was stil in highschool. It was really bad it lasted atleast 4 weeks. thought it would never go away.

3. Does anybody know about your fetish? 2 friends

one or two

5. Induced?

Very often.

Yes my bf. ..and any patients I work with on my stage.

My bf.

I'm a big baby.

9. What do you induce with? tissues, grass, lol sometimes goldenrod.

10. What is the most you have ever sneezed in a day? ALOT

Archived