Sneeze Fetish Forum

blessing requirements

sneezybreezy

I don't know if this was already posted, but what is the criteria people use to bless a sneeze? I know some people only bless if the person sneezes more than 2 times, some people don't bless stifles etc. I've seen people that sneeze and don't get blessed at all, whereas other types of sneezes do get blessed.

I bless all my friends no matter what kind of sneeze. As for classmates/students/acquaintances, if they are near me and the sneeze is not disgusting I bless them. I don't bless strangers unless they are cute guys.

Hmmm, I don't know if there's any specific criteria or if it's just a habit. I bless EVERYONE. I've even shouted it across public spaces for particularly emphatic sneezes. I've been known to bless my cats when they sneeze. :twisted: My husband never blesses anyone, but neither does anyone in his family, whereas in my family, we're all "blessers." I think it's just what you learn growing up.

I don't observe any rule; it really depends on the situation. I'm definitely more likely to bless females, but it depends on a number of things - how close to you they are, how well you know them etc, but most of all, how obvious it was that one's attention was drawn to the sneeze. If somebody stifles a quick one while I'm talking to them I may just let it go, but if somebody beside me sneezes loudly and I look over, I'm going to say bless you. It just seems rude to make it obvious you noticed the person's sneeze and not say anything. It's like you're thinking "how disgusting" or something.

<---- total blessing whore!!!

ok...so i love blessing people... i love rewarding wonderful sneezes with an emphatic BLESS YOU!!! or a more whispered one for more... intimate...settings... i'll bless just about anyone, or anything... to me its just fun...and a great way to add a playful edge to a potentialy awkward situation.... a goofy bless you can take some of the "weird!!!" out of public situations

I love to bless people when they sneeze. My only requirement is that the sneezer be close enough that it seems natural that you should notice the sneeze. If you start blessing people who are too far away, or across a crowded room, it would probably arouse suspicion, if you know what I mean.

Oh btw, when I meant disgusting, I didn't mean the sound...instead I meant if the person sprayed their snot all over the place. If I felt like I had to hold my breath during/after the sneeze to avoid the spray, then they don't deserve a blessing from me.

I usually never bless people unless I am alone with the sneezer and there's complete silence. Then I feel more embarassed in not blessing the person then to do it.

I've noticed that when my boyfriend sneezes (and he does a whole lot of it) some of his friends blesses him but 2 o 3 don't. Once we were walking around in town and he sneezed quite loudly and a complete stranger turned around and blessed him.

Another time he was driving the car with his window open and sneezed loudly 3 times while he was letting pass a few pedestrian, a women blessed him.

I personally bless my boyfriend when he sneezes in public (just to show I'm polite) but usually I prefer not. The thing that I love is when he sneezes in public and other girls bless him (not males). Err, is this thing wierd? :whistle: ... ok I don't care, I love when females bless my boyfriend :D

So I really guess it depends on how people have been brought up with all the blessing story and if they've been tought that blessing is polite.

Fortunately in my family blessing is rare (and I'm so glad about that!! :twisted: )

It's just not that common to bless people where I come from. In my grandmother's generation people did, but not so anymore. And I'm grateful, because I hate to bless and being blessed. I've had a mental block for blessing people, but I actually blessed someone not very long ago. I was very proud of it, but I won't do it often even if I break this mental block.

It just doesn't feel "right" to me. :nohappy:

I RARELY bless people b/c i do not like drawing attention to others sneezing for fear of being "discovered" but if i llook at the person who did it and they are very close by i will bless them if i feel awkward

I rarely bless people. I think it is because I am afraid it will stop a potential follow up sneeze.

I'm not in the habit of blessing many people. If I don't know them, I'll watch - quietly, and discreetly. If I know them, and if they look at me afterwards, looking for a blessing, that's the only time I offer one.

I imagine, that being alone with a sneezy someone, that would be a whole other story, but it hasn't happened yet.

I rarely bless people. I think it is because I am afraid it will stop a potential follow up sneeze.

I worry about this too, but I still like to bless. I just make sure to give them a few seconds so I know they're done. ;)

or a more whispered one for more... intimate...settings...

I absolutely ADORE this type of blessing beyond all. ;)

god_bless_allergies
I don't know if this was already posted, but what is the criteria people use to bless a sneeze? I know some people only bless if the person sneezes more than 2 times, some people don't bless stifles etc. I've seen people that sneeze and don't get blessed at all, whereas other types of sneezes do get blessed.

I bless all my friends no matter what kind of sneeze. As for classmates/students/acquaintances, if they are near me and the sneeze is not disgusting I bless them. I don't bless strangers unless they are cute guys.

I usually only bless, if the sneezer notices that I noticed them sneezing, otherwise I dont bless

Zneeze's Guide to Blessing:

GF: If I'm anywhere close to her and it won't disturb the peace. :drool:

Any other girl in class: 90% chance, depending on how close she is to me.

Any guy in my class: Only if he's like right next to me (to be polite) and I don't hate him.

Person in authority, either gender: Only if he/she is near me.

Complete stranger, either gender: Only if he/she is really, really near me. (:()

That's about it.

Don't like blessing or being blessed. :( Makes me self-concious about sneezing again.

I only bless people if I'm talking to them and they sneeze or other situations like that. Otherwise I don't bless because I'm too afraid that one day someone will notice that I notice everybody's sneezes :blushing:

I only bless people if I'm talking to them and they sneeze or other situations like that. Otherwise I don't bless because I'm too afraid that one day someone will notice that I notice everybody's sneezes :hug:

You guys! Heh heh... I'm probably as self-conscious as you and Mayor McSneeze, but we don't have to worry about "noticing everybody's sneezes." Blessing people is considered polite. :blushing: Don't worry about it too much :D (though I might be considered a hypocrite for saying that ;))

Guest LadyErisana

I'm the same way. I usually ignore it if a person sneezes near me, and luckily I hardly sneeze at all on a regular basis. I avoid it at all costs in public, though! LOL.

I normally don't bless others, because I wasn't raised that way so doing so feels awkward to me. I do love being blessed by most though

Guest starlily23
I only bless people if I'm talking to them and they sneeze or other situations like that. Otherwise I don't bless because I'm too afraid that one day someone will notice that I notice everybody's sneezes :)

That makes so much sense to me! Even when I was a kid, I never used to bless anyone. Once I "found" my fetish, I've grown to spread the blessings to the friends, family and co-workers, but that's it.

Anyone else in public it's weird for me. I have never understood why.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so here's the situation: I took my S/O for an out-patient test last week that required me to wait for him. The procedure took 3 hours. People were coming and going. About an hour into it, the waiting room is pretty crowded and this woman in her early to mid-fifties sits next to me. She's nothing to brag about-just a normal lady, right? Wrong! Now, I am totally heterosexual and have stated that it's the sneeze, not the sneezer that gets me. Well, within minutes of her sitting down, she sneezes! No buildup, no pre-sneeze expression. Just a sneeze that seems to take her (and everyone else in the waiting room) by surprise! So now I feel compelled to say "bless you." A few minutes go by and she does it again! If I were across the room or down the aisle from her, I would have been elated. But my proximity to this woman made me uncomfortable as I felt I had to bless her again. A few minutes later, the same thing! After about 10 sneezes, she says to me, "Really, you can stop blessing me. My allergies are so bad today that you'll be here a month of Sundays blessing me for each sneeze." Overall, I lost count after 35 sneezes over the next 2 hours. My dilemma was that, as I said, people were coming and going so new people arrived all the time. As this woman's sneezes continued, they got more tired sounding and somewhat desperate and to not bless her made me feel like all the new people in the waiting room were staring at me thinking how rude I was!!!

Guest LadyErisana

im the same way. i absolutely refuse to bless people unless they ask for it. ive always been really shy in regards to blessing, even though ive been told by my parents in the past that it's "polite". i guess because i have the fetish it makes me very awkward to acknowledge sneezes LOL. and people are always sneezing at least 2 or 3 times daily at my work.

• 1 year later...

all the time. i shout it bless you if i hear a sneeze, and that is that. :P it hasn't really aroused suspicion, but i don't think people my age really care.

i cant bless people! its very frustrating- im just too shy when it comes to it, and i was never braught up that way (stupid parents lol)

but i really wana.

i just cant bless my friends when they sneeze, nothing comes out, however im still confident in blessing hot guys, or guys i like.

exept we have to be alone- or infront of ppl who arnt my friends because then my friends would be like, "why dont you bless me but your blessing him"

Archived