Sneeze Fetish Forum

blessing requirements

sneezybreezy

I never bless people. Although it is polite, I'm so painfully paranoid about someone finding out I have this fetish (which would be unlikely, since a lot of people in my area are blessers) that I keep anything sneeze-related to myself.

It's so awkward to me when someone sneezes... it shouldn't be, because I love sneezes A LOT, but I think a part of me loves blessing even more. It seems almost erotic in my mind, and saying it just feels so embarrassing. Is that weird?

Yeah... it is. xD But that's alright.

The rules according to Joal - to be blessed you must:-

1. be female and

2. be reasonable looking

Satisfy these 2 and you will always be blessed - fall down in either department and you will never be blessed

It's as simple as that!

:bleh:

For me, if the sneezer is an foxy :D lady, then I simply have to bless her - it's a golden opportunity to at least attempt to get her to openly discuss her ailments, which I absolutely luuuurrrrrrrvvv! :D The worst case scenario is that she would give me a dirty (i.e disapproving) look - you know, the expression which we all dread and interpret to mean "Don't look at me you damned dirty sneeze fetishist!", if in which case I would take heed if considering blessing her next time...

Lol, I feel weird. I think i've blessed someone maybe...once in my life? Lol, it makes me self-concious if i bless people of people bless me. it makes me all nervous. oh well. [:

Guest Sneeze_lover_09

I guess it depends on the circumstances....I usually bless my kids if they sneeze (as does my boyfriend, although oddly enough he rarely does it when his son sneezes, maybe once I think I've heard him do that). I don't usually bless my boyfriend, I think it embarrasses him a bit, lol...have noticed that when others have blessed him when he sneezes, so I generally don't. He does bless me sometimes though (he's not a fetishist himself and doesn't know I am, but obviously knows I don't mind being blessed). I wouldn't do it to strangers in public, and my family are not really in the habit of it either, so I don't bless them. My boyfriends family seem to be more into blessing people, so I will usually bless them if they sneeze, and they often bless me if I do.

When it comes to being blessed, I personally love it...I'm not at all self conscious about sneezing in front of others, and I like it to be acknowledged. I guess it just shows that it's been noticed and it's not a waste of a good sneeze, if you know what I mean! Just part of my fetish I guess.

Archived