Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just saying hello

HisPet

Hi everyone,

after watching from a safe distance for some time, I've finally scraped up the guts to join :huh:

I'm already excusing myself for any stupid mistakes I will surely make, be it the language ( all I have are my dads old dictionaries, and as for the grammar...>.<) or posting in all the wrong places (I'll try not to) or just constantly fangirling all over the place *So sorry!I'll wipe it up right away!*

Ok...I'm ready to jump into the fun head first!...er...*looks at the fun as it swirls and bubbles*

Fun*looks back expectantly*

Riiiight...maybe I'll start with just dipping my toe in*dips*

*Hands shoot out of the swirling, bubbling fun, grab HisPet and pull her in toe first*

C'mon in, the water's toad flavored! :hug: It's nice to have you here HisPet! :huh: And trust me, I don't think you have to worry about those things you apologized for, especially the fangirling XD I mean, they've put up with me so far :sweatdrop: As for the grammar, I myself don't mind so long as I can make out what's being said ^^ and for posting in the wrong place, I doubt you'll have too much trouble with that but if you do make mistakes all the moderators here are perfectly nice and understanding and none of them bite! Well... some of them do... but they really just nibble... unless you taste especially good... say, what flavor are you?

*throws cheesecake into the swirly fun vortex*

Hmmm........welcome to our world! *rubs hands naughtily*

*comes back to the surface* GAAAH!...wait...*paddles*...this is actually quite nice :)

Thank you all soooo much!^-^

Okay, nibbling's allowed(hope I won't regret saying that>.<)...uhhhhm...I think I'm peach-flavoured(under the toad-flavour that I now have on me :eek: )

*big cheeesy grin* oh yay! i do love a good peach.... and i should warn you, im the one that bites :dribble: of course, im also that one that shall now glomp you mercilessly with toads!

ok... time for me to behave....

welcome to the forum! i hope you enjoy your time here, and please, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

now... what do you fangirl upon? :blink:

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions, and please, don't hold back when it comes to the fangirling. You can borrow my L if you'd like, but I believe he's being held captive by Chui right now. :dribble: Enjoy!!

Ok, first thank you all for the kind replies*bows* :whistle::ph34r2::lol:

...as for the fangirling...maybe it would be shorter listing what I'm not fangirling on -.-...but I'll try and keep it short:

- practically everything male that's coming from Clamp (and especially Fai>.<)

- FFVII ( surprise, surprise. Vincent/Sephiroth/Genesis :omg: /the remnants/Reeeeeeno)

- Fruits basket (Ayame)

- Loveless (Soubi)

- Trinity blood (Father Abel Nightroad)

- Hellsing ( Hans Günsche*rrrr*)

- Casshern

- Ludwig Revolution (anyone happen to know this one?)

Ha!That was short enough^^The Clamp-thing saved a lot of space.

Whoah, chui, wait, you can have this one*throws peach to chui*It's right from our garden!

Thank you Dove :innocent: , though I fear we'd be killing each other over the sugar^-^

Oh, and would someone please explain to the confused german girl with the antique dicitionary what *glomping* is?

*takes a step back in case there'll be a demonstration*

Sie sind Deutscherin? Echt? Kuhl!! :innocent: Ich kann Deutsch, nicht fleissig (sp? :whistle:) aber genug. :omg:

And to answer your question (and I'll do it in English because I'm not sure my German is good enough :ph34r2:), to glomp someone is to sort of combination tackle, hug, and jump on someone. It's a very affectionate gesture (and also makes the person doing the glomping look a little crazy if it's done right :lol:).

And now, for the demonstration... GET HER, EVERYONE! :lol:

Oh there'll be a demonstration alright! :whistle: And trust me, on this forum you need to know what glomping is :lol: Considering how much of it goes on around here.

Glomping is like hugging, but it usually involves leaping onto the person, and knocking them down as you hug them. (If anyone can explain it better, feel free to do so) And it probably would not be in your dictionary no matter how new it was. The phrase is used more by fangirls and in fandom, I don't think it's a word in the dictionary yet :innocent: . And as for the demonstration :ph34r2: *glomps everyone on the thread*

You're German? Cool! When you were talking about your dictionary in your first post I wasn't sure if English was your first language or not because you seemed so fluent in it!

Haha! It would probably be easier for me to list all the things I don't fangirl too ^^ And don't worry about fighting over the sugar. Chui "messed up" an order awhile back and now we've got about enough sugar to fuel a continent. Then again... I think just about half of it's gone into cheesecake so far...

Vielen Dank, Herr Tausend-Rahe-StarrerBlick^-^ (OMG, you made me learn a new german word!Rahe, for yard :whistle: I've never heard anyone use that here...probably because we're so attached to the SI-.-). I'd be happy to give a helping lip (ouch!watch out, puns flying low today) around german, if the need should occur somtime :ph34r2:

And I learned a new fangirlword!*jumps*parttakes in excessive glomping and sugarconsumption*

I believe I've already come to like the fun^.^

PS:Fluent?THANKYOUSOMUCH! :lol::innocent:

oh yay! you're going to fit in so well here... *GLOMP* whups... slipped out again....

Im a huge FFVII fan myself.... of course, i tend to prefer the chocobo look-a-like....

While I've never tried learning German (I'm currently working on Japanese, yeah, I know, I'm the most original fangirl) I'm really into languages so if you want to randomly slip German into any conversations we have I'll go along as best I can! ^^ Of course as I said I'm also learning Japanese right now as well as American Sign Language and all this talk of language is making me want to get back into learning Welsh... so I might confuse some phrases :drool: Plus my dad used to know German, so it would be fun to see his expression if I randomly said something to him in it... then again if I was only typing to you I'd probably have no idea how to pronounce the words :drool: I agree with Chui, you're gonna fit right in around here :drool: And you do sound extremely fluent! If I could be as fluent as you are in another language I'd be ecstatic!

((I accidentally hit some random combination of keys on my key board and sent the post before I was finished B) That was a random stroke of bad luck, I don't even know which keys I hit... so yeah, if you happen to see my post before I edited it, that's what happened.))

Chocobo-look-alike?I have no idea who that could be...^-^

Yep, he's cute allright...got me almost crying when I got through Crisis Core...he looked so sad and frail *sniff*...poor Cloud...

PetalsAndThorns - yay, another language addict XD!

I tried learning Japanese too (been to university for a year in sociology and ...uh...I guess the direct translation would be "regional science Japan"...God, that sounds odd :rudolph: ). It was a wonderful year, except for the science part (which turned out basically economy and statistics...GAH!Numbers!)and would have made up nearly all my later work, so I quit and forgot all I'd learned except some random fragments and the syllable alphabets -.-

Result? I'm in the middle of my finals as a radiographer now and constantly panicking >.<

But nevermind - what would you like to throw into conversation with your father? We could type in some weird semi-phonetic way, like "Germ - ah - knee", so the pronounciation would be clearer :laugh: *jumps at the thought of another excuse to be silly*

Sign language sounds great. I always thought it was international, but when you say "American sign language",does that mean there's one for every country? Or just two or three major types, maybe?

oh yes... Kuraudo.... and Zacksu.... :inlove: teehee.... what i wouldn't do for my invisible boys...

funny you mention ASL.... my Spanish teacher taught us the gestures for the Spanish words in American Sign Language.... I have no clue what that means... but it must have been deep... and completely philosophical... or else he was nuts... :laugh:

kaze desu ka? *whups* slipped out.... :rudolph:

Willkommen!

Me' sind ja hier vom Mirf so eingedruckt, da koe'mma fast zwei Woerter zueinanderposten sonstdem jemand unseren Deutsch zerreisse.

Tschuldigung!

Did you just germ my knee? :rudolph: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :laugh: Hurray for excuses to be silly! :sillybounce: Hmmm... Hello and how are you are always good places to start, I really know pretty much no German :lol: and for some reason right now when I try to think of any words I know, all I'm getting is Russian :inlove: Another language I tried learning for a time :laugh: "What are you doing" might be another useful phrase for him, since he's always doing random stuff on his computer. Of course, if I do randomly talk to him in German it may lead to a rather interesting conversation when he asks where I learned it. This should be fun. ^^

In sign language so far I've heard of American Sign Language, British Sign Language and Japanese Sign Language, but I'm sure there others. It's strange, because Sign Language really is a language and you need to learn not only the words but how to phrase things and how to get a good "accent". Signing with a deaf person, they might understand you, but they'll know immediately that you hearing if you're constantly try to phrase things the English way and don't use any expression. Seeing stories and people singing in Sign Language is really wonderful because it's very much acted out. Like in the class once we were telling stories and the teacher was correcting mine and showing me how to improve it and it was hilarious because my story was so much more interesting when he told it. :laugh: (Sorry, I didn't mean to get onto a Sign Language rant and I think my grammar there was worse than it usually is, sorry about that :unsure: )

(Chui - I think your teacher was nuts, but that's a good thing, right? :D )

Gakkou ni ganbatte HisuPeto-chan! Chan wa ii desu ka? (Warui Nihongo wa sumimasen.)

Do your best in school, HisPet-chan! Is chan ok? (Sorry for my bad Japanese.)

By the way, I don't suppose you fangirl Death Note do you? :unsure:

Ähm...tut mir sehr Leid, Graf, aber ich habe leider keine Ahnung, was du da sagst >.< (sorry*hides*) Although it seems there's some nice slang in there...Help?

Ie, Chui-san...gomen nasai, I have no idea what "I swear at my intrepid immune system every day" means in japanese...-.-

Rant all you like, PetalsAndThorns, I'm a collector of rants (as long as they're about things I'm interested in, and language sure is one of them, so please, go ahead^^). Sorry for germing your knee, I couldn't help myself... Chan wa ii desu yo! :shifty: Hajimemashite!(okay, that may come a little late, but...bleh...)

Yay, time for silliness...sillyness...where's my dictionary :wub: ...silliness!It's silliness!Hurra!

Hello - Hallo

"Hullow" might do the trick, just stop right after the o-sound and don't let the "w" stretch the word, cut it off sharply.

How are you - Wie geht es dir

"Vee gayt s deer" (Just say the s as if you were spelling something, and be careful around the gay deers, they kidnap bishonen!)

What are you doing - Was tust du

"Vazz toost doo"

Hey, somehow that looks a lot like dutch :wub: I'd love to hear your about your fathers reaction!

Death note...not yet, but it's the first on my list once I can throw my hideous crumpled MRI-notes into a corner...all I've seen of it yet was either really sweet(fanfiction) or absolutely scary(snippets of the series...). But then again, people who love sugar can't be bad, ne?

Oh, Count, I just realize this could be misunderstood...I didn't mean "Help?" as in "Can I help you" but as in "Could you help me?"...sorry, my brain's being a bitch at the moment-.-

Archived