Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just saying hello

HisPet

Mensch, aergere Dich nicht.... my every attempt to put anything in German seems doomed, and besides, I was drunk.

But the use of "ma" for "we" is fascinating, as in the Munich workers who supposedly said "Rammer dammer", meaning "Raeumen tun ma". Oh dear, we're getting towards "Wadde hadde dudde da", which I take to be " Was denn hast du g'tuten da." I'm probably wrong.

*giggles* ok...i definately like having you around!!! (and just wait til TYS pops back in... then you guys can go back and forth in German and Japanese until the rest of us go bonkers :laugh: )

i must highly recommend DeathNote....it seems to be our global fandom here of late, and we have quite a bit of yummy fanfic floating about from our amamzing authors...... although, i might be tempted to whistle and ask your opinion of X and Saiyuki.... :drool: (told you i'd whistle) :D

Uuuuh, okay^-^ Munich's cool! The slang where I'm from (around Cologne) goes more like "afgebützt" (kissed during the most horrible of all german festivities - KARNEVAL! :yes: ), "Pardong" (pardon) and "Min jung!" (My Boy...oh boy-.-)

Did you say...X? As in...Kamui?Fuma?Nataku?KAKYO?SUBARUUUUUU???*eeep* :):wub::ph34r2:

Everything Clamp-made since "wish" (that's where my ongoing romance with manga started^-^) has been fangirled upon by me thoroughly...even more so if it had longhaired men...(don't ask me where THAT comes from...*shrugs*).

Whereas I've never ever come across Sayuki...Should I put it on my list? :innocent:

Watashi wa nihongo ga wakarimasen. :yes: My Japanese sucks. I can't read even the entire syllabary yet, let alone any of the "ten-thousand-of-your-worst-nightmares-drawn-by-autistic-raccoons" characters (that are also known as Kanji :)) I'm working on it though.

And YES, HP, you should put Saiyuki on your list. chui's taste in Japanese cartoons is quite good. :ph34r2:

Wenn Sie aus Cologne kommen, dann vielleicht werd' ich Ihnen sehen in den kommenden Monaten (ich werd' nach Deutschland, Frankreich, Schweden und ein Paar andere Laender reisen von September bis Dezember). Trinken Sie gern eine Tasse Kaffee mit mir? :wub:

*ACKFLAIL* SUBARUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! CLAMP=genius!!!! :drool: (lets not forget Yuto! mmm... yum.....) and yes darling... you simply MUST check out Saiyuki... and all of the wonders of Minekura Kazuya.... Kaz is a complete wonder with the pen....

(btw.. check the art board for some absolutely scrumptious Kamui by PetalsAndThorns...its the hotness!)

Whaaaah, TYS, I just recognized that I've got HarryPotter Initials :drool: And here I was thinking I'd found the perfect nickname for myself...-.-

You're so lucky for being able to travel around that long (how come?). Coffee - of course, I'd love to, just drop me a note :P

Autistic raccons :D :D ...definitely!

How could I forget Yuto!!!*hugs Yuto to make it up*

Yuto*twitchtwitch*:Help!

Okay, Sayuki's on right behind Death note^-^...now I'll go check out the art section*mwahahar...*

OH NOO!!!1 I missed the demon-stration!

Clamp boys.... :D

Welcome, although you look quite well already. :D I fangirl all the time too and still haven't been kicked out!

Don't worry about the grammar and such. I'm sure TYS will correct you every time there's a need to. :eat:

BTW, TYS, what's wrong with 漢字??? :lol: Stop dissing the stick-houses of damnation

*flees*

ほななあ~~

Shiny, are you insinuating that I'm a grammar nazi? Because... well... that'd be pretty damn accurate, actually. :D I promise not to be snarky about it, though! :innocent::hug:

EDIT: Dude, I totally forgot to respond to HP as well. :lol: I deserve a smack for that one. :eat: I am gonna be travelling that long (sorry for the English response, but it is very late and I am VERY tired. :D) because... well, I inherited a bunch of money last year, and I decided that I haven't seen enough of the world by far. :lol: So, I'm hitting up Europe and, as a secondary reason for the trip, meeting as many forum members as I can! :) So far, it seems that there's a good number who are interested! :D I will certainly let you know closer to the actual date (it'll likely be sometime in early October, or mid-November that I get to Cologne - btw, that is Koeln auf Deutsch, nicht wahr?) and we can drink bean-juice zusammen! :) It will be great! :D

Thanks Shiny Bug :D I'm beginning to feel quite safe fangirling here, as there seems to be a fair number of us :lol:

TYS, english is fine :eat: and Köln's absolutely right.

When planning your voyage, just see to that you'll not be here the 11th of november (KARNEVAL! :D).

You can of course come then, too, but my door will be nailed, my garden mined and my head in a paper bag so that the strange, costumed people will not be able to bütz me...have it your way :D

I'm beginning to feel quite safe fangirling here, as there seems to be a fair number of us :drool:

Why, whatever are you talking about? I see hardly any fangirls around here! Nope, there are definitely only one or two and they're definitely not trying to take over the forum with their ten-thousand-of-your-worst-nightmares-drawn-by-autistic-raccoons characters of doom! :oinksmiley::laugh:

Archived