Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in front of parents

plzsneeze

I used to be very embarrassed to sneeze in front of my parents, especially my dad. Even today i have not overcome it fully. Like if i am in a conversation with them and i want to sneeze, i get to embarrased and hold it back or move in another room, sneeze and then come back.

Does anyone feel the same?

Hi

I'm ok with sneezing but for me it's blowing my nose. I just can't do it in front of parents. Maybe it's because for me the fetish is all about people blowing their noses. My parents would always honk their noses in front of me when I was a kid but I just couldn't bring myself to do it in front of them. So you're not alone, though I guess it's easier to avoid blowing your nose than sneezing.

I used to be very embarrassed to sneeze in front of my parents, especially my dad. Even today i have not overcome it fully. Like if i am in a conversation with them and i want to sneeze, i get to embarrased and hold it back or move in another room, sneeze and then come back.

Does anyone feel the same?

I never sneeze in front of or around my parents.

It's almost like "Hey guys! Watch me masturbate!!!"

:D:D

That was a good comparison :devil3:

That was a good comparison :devil3:

Agreed ;P I don't normally like sneezing in front of family, only close friends. Even then it's still embarrassing.

I don't sneeze in front of my parents. However if I really need to sneeze, I can stifle it in a way that doesn't look or sound like I sneezed. Yes its my hidden talent. I sneeze in front of my friends and I like it because my friends are blessers. :P

Guest Nammzi

I don't mind sneezing in front of close friends, just because I feel comfortable (even though none of them know about my fetISH), but I don't like sneezing in front of my parents at all. :P

I can stifle it in a way that doesn't look or sound like I sneezed.

I can do that too. :P

I'm usually embarrassed about sneezing in front of people, and my parents are no exception. Blessing my parents is also awkward/embarrassing for me.

i never sneeze in front of ANYONE! especially not family. i've mastered the silent sneeze, and when i do it, it doesn't even look like i'm sneezing. I don't think anyone has heard me sneeze in seriously 4 years. i do remember the last time someone heard me sneeze though. i had a cold and i was in ninth grade and i sneezed and my friend behind me said "i heard that!" and then she blessed me. and then so did my teacher and a few other people. i was mortified, so i began studying the intense art of The Silent Sneeze. :-)

SweetP

i really don't mind. im a rather sneezy person, so it would be afairly big inconvenience if i was always trying to hide it/hold them back.

I can stifle it in a way that doesn't look or sound like I sneezed.

I can do that too. :wub:

Thirded! It's a gift!

And I wouldn't know if I was embarassed as I don't sneeze in public anyway. :D

Sometimes... I think alot of you people need therapy.

Sneezing is nothing like masterbating. :D (Although.... it can lead to that! :sweatdrop: ). Sneezing in front of people (relatives or no) is NOT a big deal. :nohappy: (Although... it could lead to that! :gora: )

Am with sternuto on this one guys... at the end of the day it is a normal bodily function and as someone who has allergies and is a photic sneezer if I didn't sneeze around anyone I would be in hell... and certainly more frustrated than just letting the sneezes escape. I mean take today for example, I spent six hours out with my mother, having breakfast, shopping, catching up in general and during that time I probably sneezed nine or ten times, but thats fairly normal for me so why should i be embarrassed.

In addition I don't get embarrassed by my parents sneezing for the same reason that I don't look at my dad and think 'oh he's an attractive man, decent body, wonder whether i should ask him out'. We do not have a sexual relationship... that would be ick... and I certainly don't get turned on if i see him sunbathing topless but I wouldn't demand that he stop either.

Really... it's not a big deal, and only becomes one if you either let it, or over analyse it.

Guest rezeensy

I don't like sneezing in front of anyone but I have gotten better now that I recognize why, however parents are still an off limit thing. here's a twist I hate for my bf to sneeze in front of my parents.

i only like sneezing in front of my gf, i hate doing it in front of everyone else b/c it makes me feel helpless, vulnerable, weak, and makes me feel like they know about the fetish.... i usually rub my nose or eye to make the sneeze go away if i can

Really... it's not a big deal, and only becomes one if you either let it, or over analyse it.

true, but what about those whose own sneezes turn them on...wouldn't that be hard doing something that turns you on in front of your parents? :D

Guest sneeze3699

I detest hearing my parents or siblings sneeze. It's disgusting to me. I LOVE hearing everyone else sneeze. I can only sneeze in front of close friends (and you guys on Bondi's wav page). My family hasn't heard me sneeze in years. I just can't do it.

true, but what about those whose own sneezes turn them on...wouldn't that be hard doing something that turns you on in front of your parents? :drool:

My sneezes do turn me on, sometimes absolutely horrendously, but again its all about exercising a little bit of self control to some extent. Maybe I am weird, I mean, despite being horrendously ticklish, I can "turn it off", much to the annoyance of my SO who, despite my trying to talk him through the steps I use, is unable to do the same. I guess I have just learnt to do the same with my sneezing... If I hadn't I would probably be a raging horny mess as I sneeze the type of sneezes that always get me going between 10 and 15 times a day and that's when my allergies are NOT bothering me.

In the same vein of turning off the effect that being tickled (laughing like a lunatic) and sneezing (quivering, horny mess) cause, I can also turn it back on if I want to, so if I want to just surrender to being tickled I kind of release the control valve in my mind, and if I want to sit in the house and induce until I :boom: I do the same. I think I can only describe it as a self taught method of hypnosis or something similar.

here's a twist I hate for my bf to sneeze in front of my parents.

I'm the same way - I've never liked my bf or now fiance to sneeze in front of my parents, or anyone for that matter (besides me). Thankfully, my fiance doesn't sneeze that much (however, that goes for around me, as well, so it's good AND bad).

Oh, and I don't sneeze in front of anyone but my cats!

I'm not embarassed to sneeze in front of my parents, but I am a little embarassed to sneeze around them. When it's in front of them (as in their attention was already on me), I'm usually distracted and not thinking along that vein, and even if it's a really awesome sneeze it just sort of gets pushed to the back of my brain and forgotten, which is sometimes a pitty. But if it's just around them (as in their attention is elsewhere but we are near each other), I usually have the chance to focus on the sneeze itself, and so it's more likely that it will make me feel that way, and afterwords I always have to check and see if they're watching me or not. It's the same around anyone who doesn't know about my fetish, but with them it's a touch worse, simply because they're my parents, which makes it feel just one more degree awkward. Still, it's not so bad, just a moment of "no one's staring at me, it's just me worrying, right?"

I'm not embarassed to sneeze in front of my parents, but I am a little embarassed to sneeze around them. When it's in front of them (as in their attention was already on me), I'm usually distracted and not thinking along that vein, and even if it's a really awesome sneeze it just sort of gets pushed to the back of my brain and forgotten, which is sometimes a pitty. But if it's just around them (as in their attention is elsewhere but we are near each other), I usually have the chance to focus on the sneeze itself, and so it's more likely that it will make me feel that way, and afterwords I always have to check and see if they're watching me or not. It's the same around anyone who doesn't know about my fetish, but with them it's a touch worse, simply because they're my parents, which makes it feel just one more degree awkward. Still, it's not so bad, just a moment of "no one's staring at me, it's just me worrying, right?"

I'm the same as you: i can sneeze or blow my nose in front of other people when i say to myself that no one will think anything of it. Of course, this doesn't work when the people who stand nearby happen to be members of this forum B)

I'm the same as you: i can sneeze or blow my nose in front of other people when i say to myself that no one will think anything of it. Of course, this doesn't work when the people who stand nearby happen to be members of this forum B)

Hmm? What is the winky wink? You wouldn't happen to be someone who's seen me sneeze, would you? Not that I've been keeping personal details a secret, but you would have had to have known me to know it was me, regardless. Or, am I just over-excitedly jumping to the conclution that that is what you're implying?

Archived