Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello everyone :)

aquadyne14

Hi! I found this site earlier in the summer but was busy and did not get much time to really investigate. For as long as I can remember I've had this fetish but thought I was the only one (like everyone else!) and was relieved to find sites like these. I've always been so embarrased and I apologize for my initial shyness. I look forward to meeting you all! :)

*solemnly presents you with ritual cheesecake*

*glomp* Welcome to the madness! Pull up a toad, and help yourself to a chaircake or a cheese. :P

Wait...

LOL - you guys make me laugh! So what's with the toads and cheesecake? You knew I had to ask! :P Thanks for all the warm greetings everyone.

They're something of a tradition when greeting newbies around here... although generally we have a sort of unofficial greeter who does the best toad- and cheesecake-ing. Her name's chui, and she'll likely be around in a few more days (she's great... trust me :D). I hope our own efforts don't seem lame by comparison. :)

:lol: Yeah JO, I'm afraid we are. She's back home but is having computer troubles. Wouldn't worry, though, shouldn't be too much longer. :)

Hi and welcome, Aquadyne. I'm sure you'll love it here, especially if we make it a habit of splitting airfares to sneezy locations!

*puts on a Chui-hat*

I'm sorry? Chui-hat? :) ?? Like that?

That was just too funny.

:lol::D

You're awesome, Shiny!

*leaves before the law realized I've threadjacked*

I hope our own efforts don't seem lame by comparison. :P

Ahem. :)

Excuse me Hopalong.

Are you suggesting that Shiny Bug and I may be lame?????

:laugh:

TYS---> :D;) <---Vet

Oh and I love your chewy hat Shiny! *eats it* :blush:

I'm sorry? Chui-hat? :cap: ?? Like that?

Nonono, Chui hat is more like this: :popesmiley:

TYS---> :wacko::whip: <---Vet

Oh and I love your chewy hat Shiny! *eats it* :wub:

*Gleefully joins TYS-spanking* WHO'S LAME NOW???!!!

BTW, Vetinari, I forgot to mention that I just oiled Chui-hat with ricinus oil to keep it shiny! :gap:

Are you still there, aquadyne? :flowers:

*Gleefully joins TYS-spanking* WHO'S LAME NOW???!!!

BTW, Vetinari, I forgot to mention that I just oiled Chui-hat with ricinus oil to keep it shiny! :popesmiley:

Are you still there, aquadyne? :cap:

Ah that was why it tasted so nice then! :whip:

Hmmmmmm....I hope Aquadyne wasn't hiding inside that Chewy hat. It was particularly yummy.

*strips bark from a nice bendy birch twig*

*whimpers and folds under the barrage of spanking from crazy Scots and Finns* :popesmiley:

Heeeeeelp! They took my words in the wrong context and they're beating me too hard for me to correct them! :whip::cap:

welcome Aquadyne!!! please, enjoy yourself here! (you might want to watch out for those guys.... they go a little :cap: when we arent watching them :popesmiley: ) feel free to ask any questions (i promise, other than me, the staff don't bite) and just enjoy the madness.... er.... forum... yeah... thats what i meant...

(ok you guys... im back so no more threadjacking) :whip::wacko:

(nope...i couldnt even type that with a straight face) :wub:

Hey Hey!

My registration was accepted today ;) Thanks guys!

I just escaped by a hair from chui's hat and luckly got away with the cheesecake before anyone notice i think! Went up to my friend's cottage for a couple of days. Beautiful - but no sneezy situations! Oh well, there's always next time...LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for all the greetings!

Sorry I forgot to ask a quick question - this may sound silly but how do I update my profile? I know, I know, I just stepped into the 19th century and am a bit slow with the whole computer thing :goof: Thanks! oh, and i ment noticed up there, not notice!!! I think my keyboard is broken too LOL

~mod note: merged posts :twisted:

You don't currently have access to profiles and such as you're still validating, but worry not - post, contribute positively, and follow the rules and you'll be validated in no time at all. Then, you can edit your profile, send PMs and view other members' profiles, as well as apply for access to the Adult Board and the Trading Post. ;)

You should also check out "Read Before Posting!" in the Announcements section. :twisted:

Welcome, Aquadyne, though belatedly. I see you are busy posting and I've enjoyed reading your posts. I realize I also would like to have the same "power" you mention (knowing what people's sneezes sound like and how often they sneeze)... and we may not be the only ones here with such fantasies.

Archived