Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello everyone :)

aquadyne14

you might wanna watch out for any cheesecake from TYS... when he says it's on him... he really means it's ON him.... :D

(not that that's ever stopped anyone before B) )

Traditionally cheesecake should be worn on the feet.

Yes. And that's why we have to wax his toes and legs. :P

Do we have to stop there?

Burning candles at both ends is definitely bad for Vetinaris!

:P

B)

Oh yes. Please don't take care of yourself. We would lust over hate to have you sick with a sexy cold or something. -:rolleyes: :naughty:

B)

Oh yes. Please don't take care of yourself. We would lust over hate to have you sick with a sexy cold or something. - :rolleyes: :naughty:

I'm glad you're so concerned about my health. I mean it would be dreadful if I were to sneeze messily at Aquadyne's inauguration party would it not?

:dribble:

Oh yes. Please don't take care of yourself. We would lust over hate to have you sick with a sexy cold or something. - :) :)

I'm glad you're so concerned about my health. I mean it would be dreadful if I were to sneeze messily at Aquadyne's inauguration party would it not?

Oh yes. It would be just horrible to infect her topic! *waves a boy before her to protect herself*

Ooh look at that lovely boy waving there... :)

I think that if he's in Shiny's hands .... :)

he must by necessity be contagious.. :dribble:

*solemnly licks* O:)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome, Aquadyne, though belatedly. I see you are busy posting and I've enjoyed reading your posts. I realize I also would like to have the same "power" you mention (knowing what people's sneezes sound like and how often they sneeze)... and we may not be the only ones here with such fantasies.

Wouldn't that power be devilishly fun? Isn't it great to know that we arn't the only ones too? I almost feel *gulp* normal! :wacko: LOL God - anything but normal!!! :D You have great posts too! Thank you :)

:D

Oh yes. Please don't take care of yourself. We would lust over hate to have you sick with a sexy cold or something. - :wacko: :)

Not to butt my nose in where it doesn't belong, but if you REALLY couldn't help getting sick and had to sneeze just a little at the inauguration party, that would be alright I guess, that is if no one else minded... :goof:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I now have access to my profile (thanks guys :hypoc: ) so over the next few days I'll be playing around with it! I have been off "the grid" for a few days now - looking for a new place, system went down, you know how it goes! lol- so I've got a bit of catching up to do! Hope all have been sneezy, oh I mean well!

Happy Wednesday Aquadyne!

Good to see you!

I never sneeze.

• 4 weeks later...

Me either! boooooo

I'm back after a wonderful move and a rotton fight for my internet with Bell, I don't think they could be any denser there if they tried!!! Anywhoooo, I look forward to reading everyone's messages again and hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween ;) This is the first year I could decorate my house for Halloween, turned me into a big kid it did ;)

Archived