Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spencer & Ashley's Perfect Spring Break (F) - (8 Parts)

wannablessedbe

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey kids!

well I hadn't thought about this story for a while...but since y'all asked so nicely, here is an update. Thanx for reading!!!! :)

Spencer & Ashley’s Perfect Spring Break

Part 5

By WannaBlessedBe

Sometime in the middle of Empire Records, Spencer fell asleep again, and she was still out when Clay, Chelsea, Kyla and Aiden left for dinner. Ashley had to slip out from under her sleeping girlfriend’s head very slowly, but she managed to do it without waking her. She had just gone into the kitchen to investigate her own dinner options, when the sound of Spencer coughing sent her back to the living room in a hurry. The blonde girl was curled up in a ball under the blankets, and Ashley noticed right away how flushed and sweaty her face had become.

“Hey, angel,” Ashley murmured soothingly, sitting on the edge of the couch and reaching out to rub Spencer’s shaking back until her wheezy coughing eased.

“Where did everybody go?” Spencer asked croakily, blinking up at her girlfriend with glassy, fever-glazed eyes.

“They went to dinner, baby. It’s getting kind of late,” Ashley explained, still rubbing Spencer’s back in slow, calming circles, even though she’d stopped coughing.

“I didn’t get to say goodbye,” Spencer whined, wiping her nose on her hand.

“I’m sorry, Spence. I really didn’t want to wake you up.” Ashley reached over to the coffee table and grabbed a tissue. Spencer kicked off her blanket, twisting onto her back with a groan.

“Jesus, I feel so hot…will you help me take my sweatshirt off?” Spencer was limp as a noodle, too tired to even sit up on her own; she just held her arms out to Ashley, who gathered her up and lifted her easily into a sitting position, peeling off the hoodie that was now damp with Spencer’s sweat.

“Oh, baby, you’re burning up!” Ashley exclaimed, feeling the heat practically pouring off Spencer’s body. “I need to get you some more Tylenol.” She kissed her girlfriend’s damp forehead, and bolted for the kitchen, pouring a tall glass of ice water to go with the little white pills, and grabbing a cold pack from the freezer. She turned and headed back for the living room, then changed her mind and turned around again, grabbing a dish towel from beside the sink to wrap the cold pack in, so it wouldn’t be too cold against Spencer’s skin. When she got back into the living room, the blonde girl was wrapped up in the blanket again, shivering so hard her teeth chattered.

“N-now I’m c-cold,” she stuttered, as Ashley curled up beside her with her offerings.

“It’s just the chills, baby. You’ve got a real bad fever. Here, take these, okay?” She handed over the Tylenol, and helped Spencer take a long drink of water to wash them down. “Drink a little more,” Ashley urged when Spencer tried to push the glass away, worried about her weak and feverish girlfriend getting dehydrated. Too tired to argue, Spencer allowed Ashley to press the glass back to her lips, and took a few more swallows. “There you go,” Ashley hummed, pulling Spencer’s limp body back against her, and kissing her damp temple.

“I really don’t feel good, Ash,” Spencer whimpered, with a tired sniffle.

“I know, my sweet girl…” Ashley reached over and picked up the ice pack, wrapping it up hastily in the dish towel and holding it against Spencer’s forehead. “I’m sorry you’re so sick. I wish I could take it all away, and make you feel better. But I promise, I’m not going anywhere. I’m right here, Spence.” Ashley snaked her free hand around Spencer’s stomach, holding her overheated body tight against her own.

“I love you so much, Ashley Davies,” Spencer murmured, laying her hand over Ashley’s on her stomach and lacing their fingers together.

“I love you too, angel. Even when you’re a total snot factory.”

“Hey, shut up,” Spencer laughed weakly. Then her laughter stopped abruptly, her whole body stilling in Ashley’s arms. She pulled her hand from her girlfriend’s and raised it wearily to her face as a sharp breath made her tense. “Ashhoo!” The sneeze bent her over a little, but Ashley still managed to keep the ice pack on her forehead.

“Bless you, baby,” Ashley cooed in her ear, grabbing the Kleenex box from the coffee table and planting it in Spencer’s lap, predicting that one wouldn’t be enough.

“Tha…huhhh…thadk you,” Spencer sniffled thickly, grabbing a tissue from the box and hastily blowing her nose. “I thi…” her breath caught in her throat. “I think we’re gonna need…more tissues soon…huhhshew! …*Snrf*…Huh-ahhshiiew!” Bowing to the inevitable, Ashley gave up on the cold pack for now, dropping it on the arm of the couch while Spencer wiped her nose again, her breath still coming in shallow little swells.

“God bless you…my poor little sniffly girl.” Spencer didn’t respond, busy blowing her nose in an attempt to rid herself of the persistent, itchy tickle that wouldn’t leave her in peace. Ashley could tell she wasn’t done sneezing yet, from the way each sharp little breath she took in made her whole body tense, and her back arch slightly. Finally, Spencer took an extra-deep gulp of air, and shuddered in Ashley’s arms before snapping forward at the waist.

“HEHshiiew!” This last sneeze was immediately followed by a deep coughing jag, making Ashley wince in sympathy and reach for the water, helping an exhausted Spencer take a few soothing sips before she collapsed limply back against her girlfriend with a miserable whimper.

“Bless you. That was a nasty one, huh?”

“Can you just knock me out until this is over?” Spencer whined plaintively, her voice getting croakier by the minute.

“I don’t think domestic violence is the answer, hon. But how about some dinner? You haven’t had anything to eat all day.”

“I’m not hungry,” Spencer grumbled hoarsely, rubbing a finger grouchily under her runny nose.

“I really think you’ll feel better if you eat something, Spence. C’mon, you can have anything you want, the sky’s the limit. Anything I can order over the phone or reheat in the microwave, that is.” Spencer sighed and curled up on her side, resting her face against Ashley’s neck.

“Okay…how about grilled cheese and French onion soup?”

“There you go. Perfect. I’ll order from Adam’s.”

“Not yet,” Spencer sniffled, nuzzling into Ashley’s pulse point with a yawn. “You feel so good right here…just cuddle me for one more minute?”

“Aw, baby…” Ashley wrapped her arms tighter around the warm body in her lap, kissing the top of her girlfriend’s head. “I’ll cuddle you forever if you want.”

“I want,” Spencer nodded drowsily.

omg i absolutely LOVE this story it is just to adorable. you must must must continue. for the sake of humanity. it is rare that you come across characters like spencer and ashley so this story must go on.

;)

• 1 month later...

Hey peeps!

I was on a five-hour train ride today, so I thought I'd update to pass the time. It's short, but sweet (I'm sure that's a shock, coming from me) ;p

Enjoy!

Chapter 6

By WannaBlessedBe

Spencer didn’t eat much when dinner arrived, but Ashley decided it wasn’t worth arguing over; especially with Spencer so bleary and weak. The blonde girl seemed too tired to talk, staying mostly silent except for the coughs and sniffles she couldn’t control. The only issue Ashley was willing to push at this point was fluids; Spencer’s fever kept climbing, and she still refused all offers of water, tea or juice. Ashley wasn’t sure exactly what would happen if she didn’t get some liquids into her girlfriend soon, but she knew it wasn’t going to help her feel any better.

“But I had soup with dinner,” Spencer grumbled, half-sprawled on the couch with Ashley planted stubbornly beside her, brushing a lock of blonde hair aside and gently slipping the digital thermometer into Spencer’s ear. “And you just…*snrf*…took my temperature half an hour ago.”

“Spence, you had about three mouthfuls of dinner, and guess what? You’re hotter now than you were half an hour ago.” Ashley held out the blinking 102.4 so Spencer could see it. “I’m officially begging, okay? Please, I’ll get you anything you want; you just have to drink something.” Spencer groaned and pressed her face into her pillow.

“Oh…*snrf*…okay,” she grudgingly agreed, sitting up a little and reaching for a fresh tissue. Her expression was so thoroughly miserable, it just about broke Ashley’s heart. “I’m sorry I’m being so bratty, Ash…and you’re being so…” her breath swelled, and her eyes half-closed. “…so good to me,” she finished croakily, with another deep sniffle and a weary sigh.

“Shh, baby, it’s okay,” Ashley soothed her, brushing a few sweat-dampened locks of hair back from her girlfriend’s hot face, and planting a lingering kiss on her forehead. “You can act as bitchy as you want right now, I won’t get mad at you. All I care about is making you feel better. I’m just worried, that’s all. I don’t ever want you to suffer, and I hate not being able to help.”

“You are…hehh…helping,” Spencer protested weakly, pressing the crumpled tissue in her hand back to her pink nostrils as a sneezy expression stole over her face. “I’d be s-so much more…miserable…wihhh…huhh…without y-you…ahh-shiiew!” Though she cupped both hands hastily over her face, Ashley still felt a little of Spencer’s sneeze mist the side of her leg.

“Bless you, brat.” Ashley leaned in and kissed Spencer’s temple, while Spencer laughed weakly.

“Coming from you…that actually sounds like a compliment.”

“Yeah, well. Don’t think you’re distracting me with your cute little sneezes.” Ashley reached out and tapped the pink tip of Spencer’s nose, which was starting to run again. “You still need to tell me what you want to drink.” Spencer sighed, and wiped her nose gingerly on a fresh tissue.

“Yeah, okay. Water’s fine.”

“No, c’mon! I told you, anything you want,” Ashley insisted stubbornly, handing Spencer another tissue as she saw her girlfriend’s nostrils flare, and heard her breath start to hitch. The blonde girl took the offering wordlessly, staring off into space with an unfocused expression, a little crinkle appearing between her eyes.

“Ohh…okay…” she pinched the tissue lightly around her sore nose, eyes sliding shut as her breath sharpened and warbled. “I’ll huhhh-have…aahhh…ahhtchew! *Snrf*…Hehhishoo!” Ashley could feel Spencer’s back tremble as her shoulders hitched, snapping her exhausted body forward over and over. “Huh-ishhoo!”

“Bless you, bless you, and bless you,” Ashley said sweetly, lightly rubbing her girlfriend’s quivering back. “Poor little thing, it’s no wonder you’re in such a crabby mood…your temp’s been going up all day, and I’ve never seen you so sniffly.”

“Still thidk by sdeezes are cute?” Spencer grumbled, with a juicy cough into the tissues bunched in her hand.

“The cutest,” Ashley smirked, kissing her between the eyes. “Though they do make it difficult for me to hear your drink order.”

“Did adywode ever tell you…” Spencer paused, took a shallow breath through her mouth, and blew her pink nose as gently as she could into the soggy kleenex. “Huh, that’s better.” She smiled sardonically. “Did anyone ever tell you that you’re the most stubborn girl on the planet, Ash?” The dark-haired girl just raised one eyebrow in a well, duh expression. “Arizona Green Tea, please.”

“Coming right up.”

you know i have loved this story since the beginning!

it just keeps getting CUTER!

and, another chapter (or ten, lol) wouldnt hurt!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey peeps!

Thanks for all the lovely feedback; it makes me want to write more! I usually keep my stories for this forum pretty short...I like the beginning parts the best...but since y'all asked so nicely, I am adding on yet another chapter to this. Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 7

By WannaBlessedBe

Ashley came back from the store with a gallon-sized jug of the green tea Spencer liked, plus a package of brightly-colored crazy straws, a box of tropical-flavored popsicles, and two more boxes of Kleenex. “They’re the extra-soft, lotion-y kind,” she explained, as she unpacked her bag of goodies onto the coffee table. “So your poor little nose won’t get any redder.” She ran a finger playfully down the bridge of Spencer’s nose, lightly tapping the pink tip.

“Thadks,” the blonde girl sniffled softly, pulling one from the box and hastily pressing it under her itchy, sniffly nose.

“You’re welcome, sneezy.” Ashley grinned indulgently, and gave her girlfriend a little wink. “Now drink. You promised.” Obediently, Spencer took the tall glass Ashley handed her, with a bright pink silly straw bobbing at the top, and took a long sip.

“Happy now?”

“Delirious.” Ashley wiggled her eyebrows, and Spencer laughed.

“I’m gonna owe you sooooo many favors when I get better,” the blonde girl sighed, pushing her hair back off her sweaty forehead with a sleepy smile.

“You don’t owe me anything,” Ashley said quietly, with a shake of her head. “And if I was the one who was sick, I know you’d be doing the exact same thing.”

“Damn straight,” Spencer agreed, rubbing her eyes with a long, drawn-out yawn, and leaning her head against the side of the couch.

“Are you ready for bed, sleepy girl?” Ashley asked gently, running a hand through her girlfriend’s hair as she scooted a little closer to her on the couch. Spencer’s eyes slid closed at the touch, and she gave another groggy sniffle.

“I guess so,” she mumbled, making no move to get up.

“C’mon, baby girl…let’s get you upstairs. Just put your arm around my shoulders…” Carefully, Ashley managed to pull a half-asleep Spencer to her feet, one arm locked firmly around her girlfriend’s waist.

“You’re not gonna leave, are you Ash?” Spencer murmured, leaning her head on the dark-haired girl’s strong shoulder as they made their way clumsily to the stairs. “Mom and Dad are in San Diego for the weekend, so you don’t have to…to…*snrf*…worry…”

“Of course I won’t leave you,” Ashley assured her quietly, turning her head to kiss Spencer’s feverish cheek. “You couldn’t get rid of me if you tried.”

“That’s…that’s good…ashhiiew!” Spencer brought her free arm up to her face, trying to shield Ashley, and turned her head to the side as the unexpected sneeze jerked her forward.

“God bless you,” Ashley said sweetly, holding onto Spencer even tighter.

“Thadks,” Spencer mumbled, fishing a tissue out of her pocket and hastily rubbing it under her nose. “Huhh-ishhoo!” She let go of Ashley, bringing both hands to her face.

“And bless you again,” Ashley sighed, rubbing Spencer’s back while she coughed hoarsely into her cupped hands. “Poor thing. C’mon, we need to get you to bed. You’ll feel better after a good night’s sleep.” They managed to make their way upstairs without any trips or falls, Spencer sniffling and rubbing her pink nose the whole way. Ashley left her curled up under the covers, and went back downstairs for the Kleenex and iced tea. By the time she got back up to Spencer’s room, the blonde girl was fast asleep, her mouth half-open and her arm stretched out across the bed, as if she were reaching for something. Smiling, Ashley crawled in behind her, snuggling up against Spencer’s warm back and wrapping her arms around her stomach. Spencer sighed, and the arm that had been stretched out across the blankets came back to cover Ashley’s.

“Time to go,” the blonde girl mumbled, shifting slightly against Ashley in her sleep. “Don’t forget your jet pack…” Ashley snickered quietly to herself, and kissed the back of Spencer’s neck.

“I got the jet packs, baby,” she whispered, pulling the blankets up around them so Spencer wouldn’t get cold.

“Uh-huh,” Spencer murmured, then with a soft sigh, her breathing evened out into a deeper sleep. Grinning in the darkness, Ashley cuddled up tighter against her girlfriend, and followed her into sleep.

Spencer woke when it was still dark, thirsty and disoriented, with Ashley’s arms around her. She knew it was the middle of the night, and she didn’t want to wake her girlfriend; she just needed a drink, and then she’d go back to sleep. She eased herself carefully out of Ashley’s arms, and crawled to the edge of the bed, where, as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she noticed her glass of iced tea from earlier was sitting, complete with silly straw. Ashley must’ve left it there for her, she realized, and with a sleepy smile, she drank half the glass down in one long gulp.

That’s better, she thought happily, ready to climb back under the covers, when her nose began to drip, and an itchy sensation blossomed. Goddammit, not now! She thought furiously, sniffling quietly and groping in the dark for a tissue. Ashley had spent the entire day taking care of her, and Spencer really, really didn’t want to wake her up now. She grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, and pinched it hastily around her tickly nose.

“Tchoo! ...*snrf*…Huh’kshhh!” Spencer tried to stifle her sneezes, keeping her nose pinched between her fingers; but it hurt her ears, and made her throat itch. She could feel another sneeze already teasing the inside of her nose, and knew she couldn’t hold it in again. Hastily, Spencer scrambled out of bed, leaving the warmth of the blankets and her sleeping girlfriend’s body behind, and stumbling out into the hallway. “Huhhhh…huh-ashhew! Huh-ashhew!” She leaned against the wall, shivering, both hands cupped to her face. “Ugh,” she groaned, wiping her nose across her forearm as she caught her breath. “This sucks…ahh…ahhh-choo!”

“Bless you,” Ashley yawned, rubbing her eyes as she stumbled out into the hall. “What are you doing out here, babe?”

“I was t-trying…*sniff, sniff*…not to…wake you…ahhchoo!” Spencer’s shoulders snapped so hard she staggered, and Ashley leaped forward to steady her.

“Whoa.” Ashley curled an arm around Spencer’s back, blinking away her sleepiness. “Are you okay?”

“Just a little…dizzy…” Spencer sniffled and leaned her head on Ashley’s shoulder, still shivering with fever chills.

“Okay, c’mon. We’re taking you back to bed, missy.” Ashley wheeled them both around, and half-carried Spencer back into the bedroom.

“I’m sorry I wo…*snrf*…woke you, Ash,” Spencer said miserably, wiping her nose on her arm again.

“It’s okay, Spence. I’d rather you wake me than go wandering off, anyway. Here, you need a tissue.” Ashley pulled a tissue from the box, and gently wiped Spencer’s nose for her.

“Thadks,” Spencer mumbled, still shivering, as Ashley pulled the blankets back over her.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Ashley murmured, leaning down to kiss Spencer’s forehead. “And if you wake up again, you’re gonna wake me up, too, right?”

“’Kay,” Spencer agreed absently, eyes already closed. Ashley smiled, and snuggled down under the covers, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s shivering body.

“Still got the chills, baby?”

“Uh-huh,” Spencer mumbled, curling up tightly around her pillow. “I’m f-freezing…sh-shouldn’t have g-got out of bed...”

“Ssh, it’s okay, angel,” Ashley whispered, wrapping herself more tightly around her girlfriend’s body, and rubbing her arms. “I’ve got you, you’re right here with me…” In a soft voice, the dark-haired girl began to sing, every rock n’ roll lullaby her dad had ever sung to her coming back into her head as she attempted to soothe Spencer back to sleep. After a few minutes, the blonde girl’s trembling began to ease; and in a few more, they were both sound asleep again.

Just wanted to let you know that I read every update (and re-read them too). Love this story, thank you so much for adding to it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya peeps,

thank you once again for all your awesome feedback! it brings me great happiness to know I am spreading joy with the power of my own, crazy little imagination :rudolph2:

so here's another dose of goodness...

Chapter 8

By WannaBlessedBe

The next time Spencer’s eyes cracked open, there was sunlight streaming into the room, in direct opposition to her groggy brain informing her that it was still the middle of the night. She blinked, sleepy and bewildered, as her senses slowly began to filter in, finally noticing Ashley curled up beside her, reading a magazine.

“You look super-sexy in those reading glasses,” Spencer murmured hoarsely, making the dark-haired girl immediately drop her magazine, with a big, goofy grin on her face.

“Hey, baby girl,” Ashley crooned, leaning over and kissing Spencer all over her face. “How are you feeling? Your voice is all croaky.”

“I’m okay,” Spencer yawned, rolling over to curl up in Ashley’s arms.

“You feel a little cooler…that’s good,” Ashley remarked absently, smoothing Spencer’s blonde hair back and gently kneading the back of her neck. “How about some breakfast?”

“Okay,” Spencer mumbled without opening her eyes.

“You wanna stay here, or come downstairs? I could put on some cartoons if you want.”

“I’ll stay here.”

“Okay,” Ashley frowned, slightly concerned with Spencer’s hazy indifference. “I’ll be back in a few minutes, okay baby?”

“Ohh…ahh-shhiew! …*sniff*…okay.”

Reluctantly, Ashley left Spencer in bed, and made her way down to the kitchen, where Glen was seated over a hefty plate of scrambled eggs and toast. As usual, she ignored him, and went straight to the stove to put the kettle on.

“Whipped much?” Glen snickered.

“Excuse me?” Ashley glared at him, eyes narrowed, hands on her hips.

“My sister’s got you bringing her breakfast in bed now, huh? I guess even rich little princesses like you can be turned into slaves by a cute blonde…I gotta ask Spencer what her secret is.”

“She’s got a hundred and two degree fever, asshole,” Ashley snarled, turning her back before she could see the surprised, thoroughly abashed expression on Glen’s face. “That’s her secret.”

“Oh…jeez. I thought she was just stringing you along.”

“I guess you don’t know your sister very well, then,” Ashley said coldly, keeping her back to Glen while she busied herself over the stove. An awkward silence fell over the kitchen, broken only by the sound of the kettle whistling, and Ashley stirring something in a pot. When he’d finished inhaling in food, Glen got up and shuffled self-consciously over to where Ashley stood with her back to him.

“Whatcha makin’? Oatmeal?”

“Yeah.”

“She likes it if you mix in a spoonful of peanut butter.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Oh…okay.” With an awkward shrug, Glen turned to go. Ashley glanced at him, and, feeling an unexpected surge of sympathy, decided to throw him a bone.

“Hey, doofus. Why don’t you bring this up to her?” She handed him the mug of steaming tea she’d just poured out. “She’s kind of out of it, so make sure it doesn’t spill.”

“Okay…thanks.” Glen grinned sheepishly, and carried the tea dutifully up the stairs, knocking on Spencer’s bedroom door out of habit, even though it was open.

“Ash?” Spencer yawned, not bothering to sit up and open her eyes.

“Nope, you got the booby-prize this time,” Glen joked, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking over her with a critical eye. “You don’t look so hot, baby sis.”

“I know,” Spencer shrugged wearily.

“Got some tea for you,” he offered awkwardly. Spencer finally looked up, and pushed herself half-heartedly back against the pillows, so she was sort of sitting up.

“Thanks,” she mumbled, her blue eyes finally settling on her brother with a weak smile.

“Ashley made it,” he shrugged. “I’m just the messenger.” He carefully handed her the hot tea, making sure she had a firm grip on it before he let go. They sat quietly for a minute while Spencer sipped her tea, then pushed it away on the bedside table. “Hey, Spence, are you sure you’re okay? Maybe I should call Mom and Dad, and have them come home from San Diego early.”

“No, don’t. Let them have a nice weekend…I’ve got Ashley to take care of me.”

“Are you sure?” Glen persisted, feeling guilty now that he hadn’t been a more attentive big brother before.

“Uhhh…*sniff*…uh-huh,” Spencer nodded, rubbing her nose on the back of her hand as it started to run. “Hehh-tshiiew! …*sniffff*…”

“Bless you, kiddo.” Glen passed her a tissue from the bedside table.

“Tha…thadks…ashhiew! Huhh-ashhiew! …*sniff, sniff*…” Spencer blew her nose and groaned quietly, “I’m soooo tired of this.” Glen squirmed guiltily, remembering how obnoxious he’d been to her the day before, when she was sneezing her head off in the kitchen.

“You’ll feel better soon, Spence. And until you do, I’ll try not to be a total asshole, okay?”

“’Kay,” Spencer nodded blearily, only half paying attention. “Where’s Ashley?”

“Right here, babe,” Ashley grinned from the doorway, carrying a breakfast tray with oatmeal, milk, brown sugar, and a tall glass of orange juice. “Ready for some food?”

“Actually…*sniff*…I’m not really hungry.” She yawned again, blinking dazedly.

“Aww, c’mon Spence,” Glen prodded her lightly between her ribs, trying to keep her awake. “Gotta eat your breakfast if you wanna feel better.” Spencer just grumbled and curled up on her side, sniffling into a fresh tissue.

“Here, baby, just have a couple of bites, okay? Look, I made it just how you like it…don’t you want a little taste?” Ashley sat down on her other side, laying the tray carefully on the bedside table.

“Ash, I’m so tired,” Spencer whined. “I’ll just eat later…*sniff*…hehh-tshhiew!”

“Bless you,” Ashley and Glen said in unison. Spencer just sighed wearily.

“You really need to get something in your tummy, honey,” Ashley coaxed, reaching out to rub Spencer’s back while she sniffled.

“Yeah Spence, I’m actually with Ashley on this one,” Glen nodded, bemused to find himself agreeing with his sister’s girlfriend on something. “And as the oldest Carlin present, I’m gonna have to play the heavy, here. So eat, or I’m calling Mom and Dad and telling them to come home.”

“You suck,” Spencer grumbled, but she sat up and took the spoon Ashley offered her.

“We love you too, baby,” Ashley murmured, kissing her cheek. Still pouting, Spencer took a bite of oatmeal, and Ashley mouthed thank you to Glen over her head. Grinning, he winked conspiratorially back.

Archived