Sneeze Fetish Forum

What would you do in a society free of morals and ethics?

krazykat

No beans for me [it's against my religion]. But I agree, if I were eating myself, we are told that long pig tastes like pork, so a light red would go well; perhaps a Cotes du Rhone.

Incidentally, in the original book, Dr Lecter says " a big Amarone"; possibly a bit heavy, but he is talking about liver.

Oh, Lynne, what monsters we all are. Still, judging by posts here , most of us would run screaming out of the room in hot tears of shame and guilt, so you really needn't worry so much.

I never said anyone was a monster, nor did I mean to imply it. It's simply beyond my own personal moral code.

Here comes the Vet Monster! *roars*

:wub:

I hate those damn morals and ethics... :shy:

I know, me too...... :blushing:

A nice bottle of chianti and some fava beans perhaps? :inlove:

This is of course traditional. I did consider perhaps green tea and brandy. But I'm not sure how good they would taste together.

No beans for me [it's against my religion].
Even the Rash Hugh Sneezing Church of Kent has no sway in this thread. However if you don't LIKE them that's another matter.
Incidentally, in the original book, Dr Lecter says " a big Amarone"; possibly a bit heavy, but he is talking about liver.

I'm sure Shiny Bug still has a liver somewhere!

Do you think some cheese would be in order?

In a world without morals..

I would develop some sort of universaly effective sneezing powder and begin mass production.

I would hire every crop duster I could find.

I would put the members of this forum in charge of them.

I would also procure all the world's digital camcorders and hand them out to you guys.

I would sit back and enjoy the show, grining madly.

In a world without morals..

I would develop some sort of universaly effective sneezing powder and begin mass production.

I would hire every crop duster I could find.

I would put the members of this forum in charge of them.

I would also procure all the world's digital camcorders and hand them out to you guys.

I would sit back and enjoy the show, grining madly.

She has the plot to dominate the world sneeze market :shy:

:D You :) in the face of evil genius? BAH! If you do not wish to partake of the fruits of my incidious plot, then go live on mars! ;)

:D I mean, uh... What coconuts? You're crazy! You see nothing! :P

Here comes the Vet Monster! *roars*
:)

I hate those damn morals and ethics... B)

I know, me too...... :wacko:

A nice bottle of chianti and some fava beans perhaps? :lmfao:

This is of course traditional. I did consider perhaps green tea and brandy. But I'm not sure how good they would taste together.

No beans for me [it's against my religion].
Even the Rash Hugh Sneezing Church of Kent has no sway in this thread. However if you don't LIKE them that's another matter.

I'm sure Shiny Bug still has a liver somewhere!

Do you think some cheese would be in order?

I was actually thinking of Pythagoreanism; but then I remembered that he regarded beans as being animal; so I agree that this girly vegetarianism would not sit well with eating oneself or sacrificing sacred horses, as the Church of Kent will have to; however, I believe that eating shiny bugs is kosher.

I'm afraid my mind has for some reason been on Greek philosophers in Southern Italy, [like Petron], rather than Leviticus.

But I think beans might well be forbidden by my church; and replaced with a large Gorgonzola....

Well I'm all for gorgonzola! However I would reiterate that your church could have no sway as no morals or ethics are allowable.

Eating Shinys is delicious! B)

Archived