Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like or hate to sneeze

Adrilynn

I was thinking that some people like to sneeze, and others like to watch sneezes, and some like both, and sometimes if you like one you actually dislike the other. Just taking a kind of poll.

I like to watch sneezes but not actually to sneeze myself, at least not in public. On the other hand I have PLAYED characters in my fantasies who are allergy sufferers, but the point is that they are not "me". I have made a wav. but again, under a fake name... not me. and I would sneeze for someone over the phone if they would do the same for me... but not... not as ME, I would not tell them who I really was... I may even want to play a character.

Sneezing myself doesnt really do anything for me, besides making me start thinking about it. I used to hate sneezing in front of people but I don't mind it so much anymore. Ibut that almost never happens) I LOVE getting sick, but that never happens.

I wouldn't say I hate it, but it doesn't give me any satisfaction to do it myself. I only enjoy it when observing it.

The act of sneezing turns me on very very much! I don't enjoy LISTENING to my own sneezes though, just the actual sneezing part is what gets me :)

I hate sneezing in front of family members and other guys though >_>

As for me, I enjoy the feel of a good sneeze. However, I feel it is a sign of weakness if I sneeze around other males. I know. CAVEMAN! :) But I like getting blessed by females, and of course, seeing them sneeze.

Lamborghini

I never used to appreciate sneezing, as I was seriously afraid of doing it in public for many, many years. But now, after finding this community, and understanding this fetish more, I have grown to enoy sneezing very much. I don't like listening to my own, but I love the way it feels, and love being blessed! And I also figure if someone else gets to enjoy it, then it's an added bonus!

oooh... i definately love sneezing! even though i dont love my own... i just love the act itself... and of coourse...i love hearing/seeing others too :D

Guest rezeensy

Hate to sneeze in public but have relax some and am now able to do so-- I enjoy sneezing myself when I am alone and will induce from time to time as I am not a frequent sneezer. I much more prefer to watch others sneeze-It does much more for me. However I have never had a fit and lately really would like to have the experience. My BF is a triple sneezer. I wonder what it feels like to sneeze like that. Yep I'm jealous :unsure:

With respect to my own sneezes, I guess I'd say that I have a love/hate relationship. Love -- because of how good they feel; hate -- because of the after-effects, which for me are usually unpleasant and long-lasting. But I don't mind sneezing in public or in front of anyone, including family members. For me, that's no big deal. *shrugs*

Of course I like to watch (and to listen, especially) to others sneeze. :unsure:

I used to hate sneezing with a passion, but in the last few years have started to enjoy it.

I like sneezing in public as long as its just one sneeze. Usually two-thirds or more of my sneeze are singles and the rest are doubles.

I can sneeze very quietly, but dont any more because I sort of said why bother holding it back. My sneezes arent powerful either so I just let the sneeze go.

I like the act of sneezing and being blessed and to listen/watch others sneezing (preferably guys my age) but im not really into watching/listening to myself sneeze at all. I would say I am really fond of the fetish. :D

I LOVE to watch sneezes (real ones... not that stifled shit) and I LOVE to sneeze in public. LOUD, WET and PROUD!!! :D

Archived