Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like or hate to sneeze

Adrilynn

I.. Just don't like doing it myself... :D

And I don't EVER bless people.. EVER. :'(

I love it when it's other people though.

And I love getting sick. XD

I'm wierd... :(

I love the feeling of my own sneezes... I love the thought that my sneezes might turn someone else on... and actually... whilst inducing a little while ago, I actually produced a few sounds that I enjoyed listening to! SHOCK! :)

Others, naturally, I love to listen and see, females only though... and of them, particularly my SO.... :laugh:

• 1 month later...

I absolutly love to sneeze. Probably because I don't sneeze naturally much or have allergies. My own sneezing doesn't get me turned on or anything though.

I absolutly love to sneeze. Probably because I don't sneeze naturally much or have allergies. My own sneezing doesn't get me turned on or anything though.

I totally agree. Although the past two years I've developed seasonal allergies--they make inducing a lot easier.

Guest LadyErisana

I personally take no pleasure in my own sneezes, so I can totally relate. Thankfully I dont sneeze much at all--so that's not normally a problem. When I do, if im in public, I try desperately to stifle...usually it works LOL. i think part of the reason is my sneezes tend to be messy, so I'm embarrassed LOL.

Generally, I like sneezing...but only when I'm alone. I HATE sneezing in public, to a point where it probably qualifies as a phobia. *sigh*

ME TOO! Almost EXACTLY the same way!!

Over all, in response to the whole survey, I guess I'd say I like the feel of it, so it doesn't bother me when I'm alone... I do hate it in public. I consider it attention drawing and embarrassing and to a certain extent a sign of weakness (because I DO believe it's possible to control it). I'm not particularly interested in watching the people who are most commonly around me sneeze, either, simply because I'm not around people I find attractive that often lately. I work mostly with children so because sneezing means more to me than just sneezing, it bothers the heck out of me if the person is someone really young or really old or really unattractive or... like... my parents or my boss or something. Anyone "inappropriate" it just sort of creeps me out. For me, there's nothing better than a story or a movie or something with some really impressive character (gender TOTALLY unimportant) try desperately not to sneeze and doing so anyway.

I.. Just don't like doing it myself... :laugh:

And I don't EVER bless people.. EVER. :'(

I love it when it's other people though.

And I love getting sick. XD

I'm wierd... ;)

Not THAT weird. I wouldn't mind getting sick if it was a minor cold and didn't turn into a heinous sinus infection every time... As to the blessing part, I don't ever, ever, ever, unless I'm in one of those terrible situations where it's going to be some horrible social disaster if I don't. But even then I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT and do so only grudgingly.

I always have and probably always will enjoy watching females seeze and never used to to like my own .. BUT after being in this community for a while and getting to know you all I now enjoy the feel of a good sneeze(s) and the fact that it may excite and give pleasure to others here has encouraged me to do so (share and share alike) .. and the more I do the more I enjoy it.

However, like someone else said, I do still feel it is a sign of weakness if I sneeze around other males But with females,, yeah I love getting blessed by females, and of course, seeing them sneeze and blessing them.

H

I guess that depends when you ask me, Now i would say i like to sneeze but if you ask me in july (allergy peak in the uk) I would probably grumble and tell you i hate it! ;)

I definately love to see women sneeze. Dont reálly care much for my own sneezing, however I wouldn't mind sneezing for a lady who has the same fetish as well all have, then again I'd love for her to do the same. Is that weird?

Any women signing up lol? :o

Take care all!

I definately love to see women sneeze. Dont reálly care much for my own sneezing, however I wouldn't mind sneezing for a lady who has the same fetish as well all have, then again I'd love for her to do the same. Is that weird?

Any women signing up lol? :D

Take care all!

Thats not weird at all!! I dont really care for my own sneezing either and im too embaressed to sneeze in public yet i would easily and love to sneeze for someone who had the same fetish was me and i would hope he would do the same ;)

Archived