Sneeze Fetish Forum

College Colds - (6 Parts)

Mischa

Well I wrote this in class one day...its...short, to the point...there's not much plotless fluff even...just sneezing with some words in between. Ya. I'm not very gifted in creativity :( LOL.

I sat quietly in my last class of the day, wishing the bell would ring already. It had been a long day, and I wanted to get back to my dorm and rest a bit. I had woekn up SO early that my roommate was still asleep- and he was by far more a morning person than I. So the fact that I was up first was just...disturbing. I am not a fan of early morning clubs at all. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the professor dismissed the class. I walked back to my dorm with my girlfriend Melody. She was getting over a little cold, and was still a bit sneezy. Unfortunately, she had been at a research conference, and had not been around for me to take care of. I am definitely a germ-o-phobe, but for one reason or another, I can set it aside for her. Anyhow, we chatted about the class and our assignment as we walked. Only once did she interrupt to sneeze, two small HITCHHEWW! ISHHOO!! She stopped to pull a tissue out or her pocket and covered her sneezes. When she was done I wrapped her in my arms and we continued walking, arms around each other. When we reached my dorm, I tried to give her a kiss, but she instead turned away, not wanting to sneeze on me. CHEW!! HISHHOO!! She sniffled and we hugged, and then I went inside.

A sneeze rang out as I opened the door to my dorm room. My roommate Jake was sitting at his desk facing the wall, a pre-sneeze expression stuck on his face. His breath hitched again, and he sneezed three more fairly wet and powerful sneezes HAACHUUUH!!....hehhSHHUUHH...AHCHOO!!!!, covering his nose and mouth with his hands. I cringed.

"Bless you," I said.

"Thanks..." he mumbled. HEHNXXT!! he sniffled, sounding pretty congested. Then he returned to his laptop.

"So uh how was your date with Jenni the other night?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Fine." Normally, Jake was very talkative, but today he was unusually silent.

"Well that's good, so are you going out again sometime?"

"Maybe."

I frowned, and set down my book bag. Jake got up to go to the bathroom. I heard him sneezing as he walked down the hall. His trashcan was full of tissue, and his box was empty. It was obvious he was sick, and I was far from excited. Jake is horrible at keeping his germ-spreading at a minimum, and I usually catch whatever he is sick with. He sneezes all over the place, and sometimes I can see his spray contaminating my air. It's bad. I sighed. Maybe I could make a serious effort not to catch this cold. Kind of like an experiment...I grabbed my keys and headed out, on a mission to buy anti-germ supplies.

On the way out I passed Jake. His nose had a reddish tint to it, and he looked like he didn't feel well at all.

"See ya later" I said. He nodded, and went off coughing.

At the store, I bought some disinfectant spray, hand sanitizer, vitamin C, and a box of tissues. I checked out and drove back to the dorm. Back in our room, Jake was gone. I took the opportunity to spray everything with the disinfectant. I took some vitamin C, made use of the hand sanitizer, and set out on my homework.

A couple hour later, Jake returned. He set his bag on the floor, sniffling.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Not much." He replied. He never talked about being sick, instead he thought he could fool people by denying it. And he definitely was not going to admit it to me.

"So do you want to go grab some dinner?" I tried.

"Not hungry," he replied.

"Ok well I'll just eat here then." I made myself a cup of noodles and sat down to work.

Not a minute later, Jake started sneezing. HAHCHUUHH!!!...heh....ehhhCHHHEHHH!!! AhhhhCHOOOO!!. Finding the box of tissues on his desk, he grabbed a couple and continued sneezing into the tissues CHOOO!! huh...hheeeehhhhSHHOOO!!! AHHSHOO!! He blew his nose and threw the tissues away. So far so good, I thought. AHHHCHOOO!! Jake sneezed one last time into his cupped hands. I rolled my eyes. Now whatever he touched would be contaminated with his cold germs. I put on some sanitizer for good measure, and went back to work. A couple hours and many sneezes (mostly uncovered), Jake decided to go to bed. He tossed and turned, coughing, for a while before falling asleep. Once he was sleeping, I sprayed some more disinfectant around. A little later, I went to bed as well.

I'm glad some people like it...when i re-read its like wow...that is a lot lamer than it sounded in my head. But who knows!

I'll try to have a second part out soon :)

I'm glad some people like it...when i re-read its like wow...that is a lot lamer than it sounded in my head. But who knows!

I'll try to have a second part out soon :)

its not lame at all!

i LOVE it!!!

I think the same thing about what I write, but still people like it! and I like yours! It's not lame :)

mOaR~~!

The next morning, I woke up before my roommate again. I grabbed my shower caddy and walked down the hall to get ready for the day. After a nice hot shower to wake me up, I walked back to my room, humming a random tune. Before I even reached my door, I could hear Jake sneezing. I fumbled to punch in our lock code, and nudged the door open. ISHHHHUHH!! HAAAACHUHHH!!...ahh...*sniff*...ahh....HATCHHUUHHHH. Jake groaned, rubbing his nose.

"Hey man how are you feelin'?" I asked.

"Terrible," he muttered. He looked terrible too. His hair was ruffled, and his nose was pretty red. "I think I'm going to stay home from class today."

"You should. Get some rest," I encouraged.

He nodded, eyelids fluttering. Ahhh...haaaCHOOO!! CHUUUHHH!!! HATCHOOO, CHOO!! He misted the air with his germs, and I cringed.

"Try not to infect the entire campus while I'm out," I said, half jokingly and half not. "Feel better!" I added, trying to remain sympathetic.

"Thanks," he croaked. He laid back down in his bed, sniffling and pulling up the covers. I popped a vitamin C into my mouth and rubbed my hands with the hand sanitizer. Then I grabbed my book-bag and headed off to class, careful to open the door using my sleeve so I wouldn't risk getting any germs from the knob.

*****Viewpoint: Jake*****

I woke up a while after my roommate Peter left for class. It only seemed like minutes that I had been asleep, but my clock told me it had been almost four hours. The sleep did me no good. I still felt like crap- my nose was completely stuffed up, my throat hurt, and I had a horrible headache. Not to mention I could not stop sneezing. I felt bad, because after trying to sneeze neatly into tissues for a while, I gave up, and let them come uncovered, which probably meant I was infecting everything around me. I didn't want to get Peter sick but my sneezes were rapidly becoming too messy and big to be contained. I sighed and rolled over so I was staring at the ceiling. The light set off my already tickling nose. EHSHHHH!!! HATCHHHHH!!! AHHHSHHOOO HATCHOOO...hhhehhh....ahhhh...ahhCHHhhooo!! Each sneeze jerked me up off my pillow, and finally I had to sit up to finish out my sneezing fit. Once I was finished, I grabbed a handful of tissues from my ever-decreasing box and tried to clear my nose with no success. I threw the tissues out and sneezed a final HESSHHHOOO!! into my hands before dragging myself out of bed to find some medicine and food. I found a bottle of cold medicine sitting on Peter's shelf, left from the last time he was sick. I took a dose, and moved to our mini-fridge, where I found a cold sandwich left over. I nibbled at it, not feeling hungry at all. I set it on the nightstand and finally fell asleep on my bed reading a book for English Literature class.

When I woke up again, Peter was still not back from class, even though it was past 4, when his last class ended. I figured he was avoiding the germs- he seems to do that whenever I am sick, although usually he ends up catching it anyway. I decided to get up and try to make headway in my Organic Chem assignment, so I moved to my desk to try and work. I had only read the first problem when another bout of sneezed interrupted me. The sneezes came on too quickly to look around for the tissues that were across the room. Hehhhshhh...ehhSHOOO!!...hahCHOOO!! AHHHHHCHUUUHH!! I rubbed my nose hard, trying to get rid of the tickle that was plaguing me. It did not help, and I began sneezing again. I got up, aiming misty sneezes at the ground as I headed toward the tissues. I found the box, grabbed a few tissues and held them over my nose, anticipating more sneezes. ESHHHHHHUHHH!!! hahhCHOOO!!....AHHHchoo!! Finally, the sneezing subsided, and I discarded the tissues, grabbing another set to blow my extremely stuffed up nose. A final sneeze crept up on me, which I let go uncovered, too exhausted by now to attempt to cover my nose and mouth. By now I felt awful. My head was spinning from all the sneezing, which had also made my headache worse. And, to top it off, I felt like I had a small fever. I lay back down on my bed, sniffling, and tried to fall back asleep. A few minutes later, Peter opened the door and walked in...

I don't know... Jake seems to be getting pretty messy with those sneezes... I don't think Peter stands a chance!

Haha believe me, Peter is toast...

*****Viewpoint: Peter*****

After my last class, I had gone to the library for a couple hours, trying to minimize my germ exposure. Finally, I ran out of homework and I had no other choice than to return to my dorm for the rest of my work. As I walked down the path to my room, I ran into my girlfriend. Literally. I was looking down at my phone, and she had her face in a tissue, sneezing.

"OH! Melody? Hi...wow I am so sorry, I wasn't even..."

ICHEWW!! HAAASHEW!! She sniffled and groaned.

"Melody, are you alright?" I asked? She should have been over her cold by now, and yet she looked like she was still in the worst of it.

"I'b still sig," she said in a congested voice. "Ugh, hold on..." She blew her nose with the tissue she had been holding to get rid of some of the congestion.

"You really don't look like you feel well," I said.

"I don't," she replied. I frowned and gave her a quick side-hug, hoping to comfort her while avoiding the germs. This was not my week for health...

"I'm going to head back to my room and sleep," she continued. "I'll talk to you later, ok?"

I wanted to comfort her somehow, but I could tell she wanted a break, alone. "Ok. Call me later?"

"Yeah." She headed off in the direction of her dorm, pulling another tissue out of her pocket to sneeze into.

I turned and continued to my dorm. When I opened the door to my room, Jake was laying on the bed, surrounded by a few used tissues.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Sick."

"I can tell." I was trying not to sound uncomfortable, but it was hard- I was trying not to breathe in the air, and talk at the same time. It was tough. I made my way over to the disinfectant spray, and did my best to de-contaminate the room. The spray must have irritated Jake's throat, because he started coughing into his fist.

"Sorry," I said.

He cracked a tiny smile once he had finished coughing. "You germ-o-phobe..."

I rolled my eyes and sat down on my swivel chair, not wanting to start homework.

HAAAASHHOOO!!! I looked over as Jake began another sneezing fit. AHHHCHUHHH!! He was sneezing into his cupped hands, doubling over from the force. I realized the box of tissues was sitting on his desk, so I grabbed the box and threw them over. He gave me a thankful look and grabbed two, holding them up to his nose and mouth as he continued sneezing. HaahhhCHHUHH…AHHHCHOOOO!!!...huhh…uhhhhCHUUMMPPHH

His sneezes sounded pretty wet, and I cringed imagining him sneezing like that all over the place while I was at class. I put on some more hand sanitizer and said “Bless you.”

He sniffled and got off the bed, going to get a water bottle from the refrigerator. Right when he opened the door, a surprise sneeze interrupted him. Not having time to cover, he sneezed HISHHHOOO!!!, only half-missing the refrigerator and its contents. He scowled and grabbed the water bottle.

“Bless you,” I said.

He sat on his bed and took a tiny sip of his water. Right as he was about to swallow, another sneeze exploded out of him HAHSHHOOO!! He rocked forward, spraying his germ-laden water all over. I cringed. Why couldn’t he consistently use a tissue…sneezes aren’t THAT hard to predict…

A few hours after I had settled down to homework, I started to get hungry. I was in the middle of a long paper draft for my Socioeconomics class, and I didn’t feel like getting up to eat, so I heated up some ramen noodles and grabbed a water bottle before getting back to work. I was interrupted periodically by Jake’s sneezing, but he must have taken a hint, because he was careful to sneeze into tissues each time. Around 9, he went to bed, and I went through my decontamination process. I finished up my paper, did some other homework, and went to bed a little before 11- I was exhausted...

TBC

Haha believe me, Peter is toast...

Oh boy! I'm just in the mood for some toast about now. ;)

Who's talking about toast? I'm hungry too ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So, I don't have much time right now ...but I'll continue a bit later when I have time ;) Here's this for now:

When I woke up, I quickly realized it was much later then it was supposed to be. It was light outside, and my alarm was not buzzing in my ears. In fact, the clock read 9:00am. I had completely missed my 8am class! As soon an I realized this, I stumbled out of bed. As soon as I was standing, I realized my head was pounding.

Crap.

Crap crap. This could not be happening...

I tried to reason with myself. Maybe...I had a headache because I was...up too late? No. Because I studied too hard? Yeah, that was it. I swallowed to test my throat, praying it would fine. It was a little, tiny bit scratchy. But that was probably because I had just woken up. I grabbed some water, and determined to go down and grab some breakfast from the dining hall, I threw on some clothes.

Down at the dining hall I grabbed the healthiest foods I could find. Sniffling, I ate my fruit and drank my orange juice. I had a sinking feeling that my excuses were not going to cut it, but I still could not believe it....

When I returned to my room, I tested my throat again, hoping the water and food had helped.

No suck luck. It was definitely getting sore.

And I was definitely getting sick.

I sniffled in pity of myself and sat down on my bed. I already felt awful and it was only 9:30am. My next class was at 11am, so I thought maybe I could alleviate my symptoms by then. I got up again, trying to focus and clear my head somehow. I grabbed a tissue, sighing, and blew my ever-increasing stuffy nose. Then, I found some cold medicine and took the maximum dosage. As I sat back down on my bed, I massaged my aching head. The only positive thing I could find about the situation was that I was not sneezing yet. I hoped I might get out of it, but having watched Jake's cold, it didn't seem likely. I coughed and tried to clear my sore throat, which I could tell was going to seriously mess up my voice at some point. I was angry. Not exactly at Jake, but just at having caught his cold. I had tried SO hard...what had gone wrong? I thought back to yesterday, when I had come back to the room...

The refrigerator.

Ugh, that was it! Jake had sprayed his germs all over it, and I had neglected to disinfect the water bottle I had gotten out of it. How awful!! I thought...

I meant to reply to this story a lot sooner, but better late than never. This is wonderful, can't wait for the continuation! Thanks for sharing.

RIIING RIIIING RIIIIIIING I groggily lifted my head. I was...asleep? I had no idea how that happened. The last thing I reembered was sitting on the bed taking some medicine. I must have passed out? Ugh. I groaned. I absolutely hated being sick. The sneezing, the coughing, the sore throat, the feeling awful, and the headaches. I always get really sick really fast, and end up feeling like I was dying. It is horrible. I sniffled, trying to clear my now totally stuffed up nose. My head ached...my entire body ached, and my throat was killing me. RIIIIIIIIING I fumbled to answer my phone.

"Hello?" My voice barely came out as a croak, so I turned from the phone and coughed to clear my throat. I winced, and turned back. "Sorry, hello?"

"Peter? Hey! Are you ok?" It was Melody.

"Uh *sniffle* yeah, I just woke up." There was a silence on the other end. HIIISHHEW!!

"Bless you," I mumbled.

She sniffled. "Thanks. Ugh I cannot seem to shake this cold."

"Hmm," I replied.

"Hello? Earth to Peter."

I coughed, wishing I could think clearly. "Sorry. I'll talk to you later ok?"

"I...what?"

"Bye." I hung up, feeling really sick. Suddenly, it happened. EHHHHSHUUHH!!! I sneezed into the air in front of me. I groaned again. The sneezing had begun. I grabbed a tissue and blew my sore nose. Then, I took jakes tissue box with me to my bed and buried myself under the covers, tissues in hand to aid my stuffy nose. I lay there sniffling, and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to something cool touching my forehead. I opened my eyes to find my girlfriend standing over me, looking worried as she tried to gauge whether or not I had a fever. I turned away quickly, feeling the need to sneeze. I had lost my tissue, and resorted to catching sneezes in my bare hands. HAHhhHCHOOOO!! ahhCHOO!!...hehh...ehhSHHUUUUHH!! I groaned. "Excuse be," I mumbled.

"You poor thing, I could tell you were sick even on the phone." She sat on my bed and put her arm around me. I pulled away, and grabbed a tissue to blow my nose. I hated admitting I was sick, and I hated showing my symptoms to anyone even more. I quietly blew my nose, which basically didnt help me at all. Melody looked sympathetically at me. I sniffled and looked away. She sighed and started rubbing my back, understanding how much I detested the situation. She knew I was a germ-o-phobe, and how much I hated being sick. We sat there for a minute, before her own breath started to hitch. HEEhhhcheeew!! ehhhCHEWWW!! She sneezed neatly into a tissue, and threw it away before grabbing another from the box. ESSHHHEW!! She sighed. In my misery I had forgotten she was sick too. I cracked a tiny smile- what a pair we were. I suddenly felt a little better about being sick- if I had to suffer through this miserable cold, I might as well be with my beautiful girlfriend. I laced my fingers into hers, glad that we didn't really need to worry about sharing germs at this point.

"Let's watch a movie," I said, noticing my ever-dissipating voice.

"Mkay...what movie do you want to watch?" she asked.

After some debate we chose to watch Zoolander. I put the movie in my DVD player, and we sat down on my bed, leaning back against the wall. She put her head gently on my shoulder, and I pulled the box of tissues down in front of us. She reached up and felt my forehead again. "You have a fever," she said.

"Hmm." I reached up and felt her forehead. It was normal. She sniffled and I held her tighter. But of course, the need to sneeze returned. I sniffled hard, but couldn't alleviate the feeling. I finally shrugged Melody off my shoulder and grabbed a handful of tissues. SHOOO!!! AHHHSHHOOO!!!! hahhh...*sniff* AHHCHUUUHH!!...ehhSHOOO!! I sneezed wetly. The tickle finally subsided and I tossed the tissues into the full trashcan. I turned back to Melody, and was caught by a surprise last sneeze ESHOOOO!! that misted Melody's arm and my bedspread.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I..."

"It's ok. Shhh it's fine, don't worry about it."

"But I..."

"Everyone isn't a germ fanatic like you are," she assured him. "I'll live." She smile at me and put her head back on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, and shortly after the movie started, she was fast asleep. I went shortly after her.

TBC? Maybe?

Archived