Sneeze Fetish Forum

College Colds - (6 Parts)

Mischa

yes TBC!

and if I may add a suggestion...I really liked the whole switching POV thing...that is, if you need an idea for continuing... :/

anyway I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

When I woke up, I heard Melody trying to muffle her sneezes. I blinked, and cleared my throat, which I guessed was such that I no longer would have a voice. Melody turned around.

"Hey there, how are you doing bud?"

I opened my mouth, praying I still had some kind of voice. "Ok." My voice cracked. I coughed, trying to clear my throat, and Melody frowned.

"Poor Petey." She sat on my bed and began stroking my hair. "Can I get you anything?" she asked. I shook my head. "well let me get you some tea for your throat at least."

I moved to keep her from going. "But you're still sick," I croaked. I tried to get up, but she gently pushed me back down.

"Don't worry I'm actually feeling a lot better...just still kinda sneezy."

I sighed, not having the energy and voice to argue further. She did look a lot better. "I'll be right back," she said. She closed the door behind her and I grabbed some tissues to blow my stuffed up nose. Unfortunately, blowing raised a tickle, and I quickly realized what was coming. I dropped my used tissue and grabbed another handful. hehhhCHUHH! HAHHHCHUHHH...hehhhh...*sniff*...ehhCHOOOO!! HATCHOO!!!!!!

Finally the tickle subsided, and I blew my nose one last time. I felt truly awful. My head hurt, my throat hurt, my body ached, and my nose was horribly stuffed up. I vaguely wondered where Jake had gone, and if was feeling better. He had been pretty sick the first few days, and I figured, having caught the same cold, I would experience something similar. I sighed and sneezed wetly into the air- SHHHOO!!!. I watched the germ-laden mist land on my bed and though about how hard I had tried to keep germs away just a few days ago.

At that moment, Melody came through the door with two mugs of tea from the kitchen. She handed one to me, saying "careful it's pretty hot."

I rubbed my nose and took the mug. I put it up to my nose and hoped the steam would clear up some congestion. It did, and also set off another tickle. My nose flaired and I put the mug down quickly, turning away from Melody. HIHHSHHOOO!!! HEHHHSHOOO!!....ehh..hhhhehHHEHCHOOO!!!!. I groaned.

"You poor thing, you sound awful." Melody said. Her face had sympathy written all over it. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it and her arms around me.

I sipped my tea, which did wonders for my sore throat. We sat in silence for a bit until I had finished.

"You should try to sleep- you'll feel better," Melody said. I nodded and laid back on my bed. Melody pulled the sheets up over me and lay down beside me. I fell asleep quickly, her arms wrapped around my body, fingers stroking my hair.

TBC sometime hopefully soon! :laugh:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

awwwww! too cute for words!

awww so amazing!! i've been waiting eagerly for an update for ages :laugh: this story is sooo good...please please please TBC!!

• 1 year later...

Aww what a great story, I remember when I used to be like Jake...now I relish catching colds! lol...great story, wish it continued :)

I used to love this story so much! :o It was one of the stories I first read when I discovered the forum actually. Ah, the fond memories :wub: I still go back and read it occasionally.

Add me to the "how I wish it would be continued!" list! :P

• 1 year later...

I used to love this story so much! 7.gif It was one of the stories I first read when I discovered the forum actually. Ah, the fond memories wub.png I still go back and read it occasionally.

Add me to the "how I wish it would be continued!" list! tonguesmiley.gif

Same add me to the list

Archived