Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like "fake" sneezes?

Adrilynn

For me, a fake sneeze takes away everything I LOVE about a sneeze - the randomness, the loss of control, the vulnerability.

Exactly the same way as for me.

That's the reason why I don't enjoy at all fake sneezes in real life, from people around me. Even if they're well acted.

I can appreciate sneezes in movies or shows, because even if the actor is feigning, the sneeze (and its meaning for me) is real for the character inside of the story. Obviously it must look and sound like a realistic sneeze, otherwise it leaves me cold.

In cartoons or anime it's more difficult to find a good fake sneeze, in my opinion. They mostly sound terribly... fake. And this turns me off. (Although, some anime sneezes are well done and very cute. ^^)

Anyway, there's no fake sneeze wich can turn me on like a real one. No way. :P

I love realistic fake sneezes. They don't turn me on in the same sense that real sneezes do, but I still enjoy listening to them. I actually tend to obsess more over acted sneezes than real ones, "rating" them, comparing different sounds and so on. I can spend a ridiculous amount of time searching the Web for dubbed anime episodes, just to compare the different voice actors fake sneezing skills.

Bad faking, however, is the most effective mood-killer ever. :P

I can spend a ridiculous amount of time searching the Web for dubbed anime episodes, just to compare the different voice actors fake sneezing skills.

Sometimes I do the same with some particularly good sneezes in movies or tv shows/anime episodes. :wub:

To be honest, in some cases, I prefer fake sneezes real ones.

I really love sneezes in movies and fiction. Especially fiction, because I can picture the sneezer and the sound of the sneeze exactly the way I love it and I can play around with the characters in my head as long as I want :D

I think I sometimes prefer fake sneezes over real sneezes because I feel a little guilty when I "admire" a real sneeze. I somehow feel as if I am intruding the private space of the sneezer and that can totally kill the pleasure for me. With fiction, however, it's different because the sneezes are meant to be there and the pleasure I get from them has nothing to do with the real life person but derives from the fictional character alone.

Concerning fake sneezes in movies, I am with Sophie, I can enjoy them because they're real for the characters within the movies. And if the sneezer is one of my favourite characters form the movie/ tv-series, the sneeze is just heaven for me, fake or not :wub:

I'm not a fan of them really, I don't mind it that muh but II don't really enjoy watching it or hearing it. It's just not a sneeze to me.

However I do love anime sneezes :wub: but nothing is as good for me as allergie sneezes to cats pollen or dust

I don't like 'em. I know I've fallen for them. I've probably fallen for more than I realize! But there are so many wonderful people sneezing wonderfully desperate sneezes out there. I much prefer them.

I would say that I prefer the real ones, but if someone fooled me I wouldn't be the wiser, and I would enjoy it as much. My husband once asked me "What if I told you that every sneeze today had been fake?" I told him "Then I would say 'nice job'." It wouldn't bother me so much I don't think. (I can tell when he's faking though ;) lol)

I'm totally with the "it depends" camp on this-- if a sneeze is obviously fake, then it does nothing for me; but if it's real-sounding enough to fool me, then I like it just as much as a good real sneeze (alyssa milano has a few pretty awesome fake sneezes in charmed that are good as gold to me)!

and then on the other hand, there are plenty of real sneezes that don't do anything for me, either-- I guess I'm pretty picky. it has to have that desperate, uncontrolled undertone; too much stifling, and I'm not interested. also, some people have these really shallow, quick sneezes (like my roommate)-- those don't do anything for me, either. I need something with a bit of breath and build-up, and I've found that those are equally hard to find in both real and fake sneezes. make sense? it does to me :lol:

If its a really good one then absolutely. This is kind of weird but I love the idea of someone sneezing (actually sneezing) in a way that sounds completely fake or not like a sneeze at all.

I'm not into fake sneezing at all. It's just not the same. I like the 'loss of control' aspect of it. If the person if faking, they have total control. That's my view.

Nao, I don't really like fake sneezes. I like knowing that their sneeze was uncontrolled lol!

fake sneezes can be okay if it REALLY sounds real though, but nothing beats a real sneeze.

If they sound really faked... I mean, then what's the point? That's just no fun. In anime though, they're always adorable. I don't care if someone fakes them then. ^_^

Archived