Sneeze Fetish Forum

Twilight/Bella (f) - (11 Parts)

twinkies690

• 3 weeks later...

I was really, really enjoying this story. And then you made Edward sick, and it was the best thing I've read in weeks! Please continue! I love it!

Thank you very much for the comments. Sorry its taken me so long to write again. I've been busy busy busy! The movie opens today! so excited! enjoy :dribble:

A noise dragged me out of my sleep. I woke up and breathed clearly through my nose. I smiled a bit at the fact that I felt better until it immediately disapeared and I remembered Edward was sick now. I looked over and realized what it was that was making noise. Edward was snoring. We had recently moved to the kind sized bed that was placed in the center of his room so that we were both comfortable and he was taking up a good portion of it. I couldn’t help but chuckle at the humaness of it all. Edward was in a deep sleep and his mouth was hanging open, allowing the snores to escape. It was obvious he couldn’t breathe through his nose. I crawled to the top of the bed so my face was even with his so I could study his suddenly flawed perfection. I couldn’t help but smile. He still looked perfect to me, just different.

He suddenly rolled over and half of his face was smooshed up against a pillow. Now I finally understood how Edward could jump through my window night and night again and just stare the whole night without getting bored.

“ I hear you breathing, Bella,” he murmured into the pillow with his eyes still closed.

At first I thought he was talking in his sleep but then I noticed the corner of his mouth kicked up a bit, to make a half smile. I smiled too and placed my head on his pillow, right next to his face. He kept his eyes closed. I lifted my hand to stroke his cheek and he smiled yet again before his nose twitched. He placed his index finger underneath his nose and pressed up. I knew he was doing this to not ruin our moment. He stifled a sneeze against his finger then rested his head back on the pillow.

“Bless, Edward,” I whispered.

I suddenly saw nose twitch again. I caught his hand before he could lift it. He finally opened his eyes. “Bella…,” his voice was breathy and he tried to fight the sneeze of his own.

“You didn’t let me stifle, I wont let you stifle.”

He glared at me, “F-fine. I won’t…huh….heh… c-can I…heh-have my hand back?”

“Nope. I don’t trust you.”

His gaze narrowed even more before he turned his head into the pillow and let out a loud, “HECKSHOO! HARSHOO! ESHOO!,” he groaned into the pillow before he rolled onto his back.

I felt terrible. He was miserable and it was because of me. I sighed and crawled on top of him, resting my chin on my arms so I could stare him in the eye. He stared back and sniffled audibly.

The corner of his mouth kicked up, “Hey.” He was so congested it was so odd.

I frowned and raised my hand to run my fingers through his hair, “Hey,” I said softly.

He frowned back, “What’s wrong?” he sniffled again and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand.

“I feel terrible.” I muttered, still looking at him.

He sat up, groggily, bringing me with him so I ended up in his lap. He placed his hand on my forehead, “You don’t have a fever anymore. What is it?”

I sighed loudly, “I feel terrible because I got you sick, Edward. I’m fine.”

He smiled before his face drooped again and he sneezed an “HAESSH” away from me, over his shoulder.

“Bella, I’ll be fine in two days. Besides, it’s not your fault. If I hadn’t have been hunting on the day you got caught in the rain you wouldn’t have gotten sick in the first place.”

“Stop blaming yourself.”

He looked down at me, “You’re frowning too much for my liking.” He then leaned forward and pressed his lips gently to mine, avoiding any pressure on his nose. He kissed me until I was dizzy and was gasping for breath. He smiled at my expression once he ended the kiss, as usual. I then saw a flash of a very confused expression cross his face and then he yawned.

He looked so amazed I couldn’t help but giggle. Not much surprised Edward but a yawn is what left him shocked.

Then, Carlisle entered the room and Edward sighed.

“Edward, I’ve been putting this off long enough. It’s time for me to check you over.” A corner of my mouth kicked up a bit. The usually composed Carlisle looked like he was about to bust. This was really his breaking point. It wasn’t everyday that a vampire was ill and Carlisle wanted to research as much as possible.

Edward looked exhausted but he seperated myself from him, anyway as Carlisle crouched down to being his examination. Edwards look of amusement showed me that the thoughts in Carlisle’s head were much louder than his facial expressions.

I focused my attention on what Carlisle was doing. I was interested in how he would examine a vampire compared to a human. It didn’t look like it was much different.

Edward opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue as Carlisle examined his throat. I noticed Edward quickly scrub his nose with the back of his hand. Carlisle turned off his tiny flashlight once he was finished and whipped out his stethoscope. Edward unbuttoned the top three buttons to his shirt and Carlisle examined his chest and breathing. Edward was wiggling his nose, in an attempt to ward off any more sneezes. There were a few times during the examination that I was sure he was going to sneeze because of hitched breathing but he had full control, as usual. Once Carlisle was finished, he sat back and put his stuff together and started questioning Edward.

“How exactly do you feel, Edward?” It sounded more like curiostiy than a question from a doctor.

“Like…” his breathing hitched again, “I have to sneeze,” he breathed.

Carlisle immediately handed him his handkerchief and Edward nodded his thanks. His face was drooped, mouthing hanging slack and eyes open at half mast. He inhaled another breath and his nose scrunched but nothing came out. Edward lowered the handkerchief thinking it went away before he pushed it right back to his face and exploded with an, “ARSHOO! ESH-OO”

“Bless you,” Carlisle and I said. Edward sniffled, groaned, and lay his head against his pillow. “Thanks,” he said softly. I noticed his slight embarassment and I grabbed his hand and squeezed. He met my gaze and the corner of his mouth kicked up before he squeezed it back. He then turned to Carlisle.

“What’s the verdict, Carlisle?”

Carlisle seemed calm and unruffled, “You should be fine before you know it. Nothing different from a human virus.”

I exhaled a breath I didn’t even know I had been holding and Edward meerly nodded, as if he were never worried.

Carlisle turned to me, “Make sure he doesn’t get up,” he turned to his son, “at all”

We both nodded, my nod my enthusiastic than Edward’s. “Thank you, Carlisle.” I told him as he got up to leave.

He flashed me a warm smile and lef t us alone.

I turned to Edward who was reaching for another tissue. He just barely covered a quick “Ashoo!” into the tissue. This particular sneeze sounded tired compared to the others. I sighed and lay down next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist and I lay my head on his shoulder. He turned on his side in my direction and wrapped his arms around me and clutched me closer. I breathed in his fragrant scent and my heart beat accelerated just a bit. I heard him chuckle under his breath at the sound of this.

• 1 month later...

hi, I think this is really great, how about writing some more? :(

or possibly another edward sneezing situation, allergies perhaps?

this is really good, i love it :laugh:

Sabrina xx

Archived