Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I'm losing my fetish...

Secret98

As it says, I seem to be losing my fetish. I don't get turned on anymore by any sneezes. I don't know why... now it's like I only have a little bit of a fear, and the fetish disappeared. As far as I know I may still be turned on by my crush's sneezes, but that's it and my crushes haven't sneezed (Gaara never sneezes in any episodes so far, and my real world crush still hasn't sneezed yet, sort of scared of him doing that, though wow would that mess up my sanchin :laugh: ) Anyone know why this is happening to me?

I know that the fetish can come and go a bit. For me it never entirely goes away but there are days when I am a lot less interested in anything sexual and I'm sure that's a cyclical thing experienced by quite a lot of women. It would take something particularly exciting to interest me on those days anyway although I'm sure sneezing would still be top of the list of likely things.

If you are scared of it, it's hard for anything to work because to enjoy anything sexual I think you need to be relaxed. There's no hurry and no rules. If it doesn't work for you at the moment you can still come here for other reasons as well. A lot of the time I come here just to chat to my friends for example.

It may have gone, it may come and go but the chief thing is not to worry about it in my opinion. Some of the things I like now are quite different from the things I liked a few years ago because tastes change.

I don't think the fetish ever really goes away, but it can change and fluctuate. I know I go through lots of periods where sneezing doesn't excite me very much, but then it will come back. I think in general my fetish has changed to where it's a lot easier for me to ignore sneezing in public. Maybe reading sneezefics have spoiled me, but I just never witness any sneezing that seems like anything special. I also find that I really don't enjoy sneezes from just anyone anymore, it has to be from someone I care about or a completely fictional entity such as in a sneezefic.

I don't think the fetish ever really goes away, but it can change and fluctuate. I know I go through lots of periods where sneezing doesn't excite me very much, but then it will come back. I think in general my fetish has changed to where it's a lot easier for me to ignore sneezing in public. Maybe reading sneezefics have spoiled me, but I just never witness any sneezing that seems like anything special. I also find that I really don't enjoy sneezes from just anyone anymore, it has to be from someone I care about or a completely fictional entity such as in a sneezefic.

I myself find them a turn on from men. Also, depending on who the person is.

You guys are right, I just have only 2 people who could get me going apparently. It depends on who it is for me too. Gaara is my favorite, but he never sneezes :lmfao:

I recently realized I still have this fetish (I made this thread earlier today). Even though no one sneezed I realized it when someone kept rubbing at their nose today, I was a little scared they would sneeze but yet at the same time excited ;) They didn't though, but they never sneeze anyways :lol:

Thanks anyways you guys :hugs:

I used to think I was losing mine too...but now I know it's still here. I think I've just lost my desire to be so actively talkative about it with the whole world. I wrote my manifesto, I made wavs, I was a moderator on this board, I met a lot of nice people and now I really only like to talk about sneezing with my boyfriend (also a fetishist). I don't know why, I guess I just got tired of it. He's also the number one turn-on for me too now. But the fetish isn't gone. :yes:

When it comes down to have I fantasized about Gaara sneezing, I haven't. As for reading a fic, I have and that is one of the things that reminded that I do still have this fetish.

I was losing the urge to talk about my fetish people, but was also not getting turned on by it at the same time, like the arousal had just vanished :yes: but I still have the arousal with my crushes, so I guess the fetish is still there, it just became more specific, it started off as only men, and then went to only cute men, and now is only my crushes...

I've felt like I've been losing mine at times too. Sometimes, right after I get a really big fix, if it doesn't leave me thinking "oh god I want MOAR!" I generally become less interested in sneezing material for a little while. Don't worry, I always end up getting back into the swing of things, and I bet you will too.

I've felt like I've been losing mine at times too. Sometimes, right after I get a really big fix, if it doesn't leave me thinking "oh god I want MOAR!" I generally become less interested in sneezing material for a little while. Don't worry, I always end up getting back into the swing of things, and I bet you will too.

I kind of don't want it to come back, I don't like to be turned on (it is a long and personal story, and I will not post it, so please don't ask why I don't like to be turned on)... I rarely get turned on anyways, I have told some friends I'm going asexual :wub: and I think I am, or have some type sexual dysfunction, but I don't care, and I don't have a BF so I think I'll be fine, I do still like the happy hyper part of the fetish though...

As it says, I seem to be losing my fetish. I don't get turned on anymore by any sneezes. I don't know why... now it's like I only have a little bit of a fear, and the fetish disappeared. As far as I know I may still be turned on by my crush's sneezes, but that's it and my crushes haven't sneezed (Gaara never sneezes in any episodes so far, and my real world crush still hasn't sneezed yet, sort of scared of him doing that, though wow would that mess up my sanchin :beer: ) Anyone know why this is happening to me?

ive felt the same way- actually, just about a few moths ago, it was killing me!! i was so scared that i was gonna lose it. right now, it snot as strong as it was before, but its DEFINITELY still there. (The fact that i come on here constantly and am still making repetitious Google and youtube searches is proof of that. no non - fetishist person would do that. :wine: ) i wouldnt worry about it. :cheers:

As it says, I seem to be losing my fetish. I don't get turned on anymore by any sneezes. I don't know why... now it's like I only have a little bit of a fear, and the fetish disappeared. As far as I know I may still be turned on by my crush's sneezes, but that's it and my crushes haven't sneezed (Gaara never sneezes in any episodes so far, and my real world crush still hasn't sneezed yet, sort of scared of him doing that, though wow would that mess up my sanchin :bday: ) Anyone know why this is happening to me?

ive felt the same way- actually, just about a few moths ago, it was killing me!! i was so scared that i was gonna lose it. right now, it snot as strong as it was before, but its DEFINITELY still there. (The fact that i come on here constantly and am still making repetitious Google and youtube searches is proof of that. no non - fetishist person would do that. :cheers: ) i wouldnt worry about it. :beer:

I'm not worried about loosing it, I would almost actually be happy without it, but I think I still have it as my crushes only, instead of generalized to all cute males, and I would prefer it this way :wine:

Mine suddenly faded a few months ago, after getting "a really big fix" (using Blah Blah words). I was terrified by the idea of losing it but a while ago it started coming back, but changed. Like you I have become more picky and more spesific, and some other things have changed as well.

Mine definitely has waves. There was a period of a couple months where I was less interested in signing onto the forums, and my arousal from my boyfriend's sneezes faded a little--which terrified me because I absolutely love my fetish, even when it does embarrass me, and my boyfriend has gotten really into it. But just today, I was sitting talking to him, and he scrunched his nose, so I leaned in and kissed it impulsively...he made a little surprised noise and immediately started building up to a sneeze, with a hitchy buildup that sent shivers down my spine, and he sneezed into his cupped hands and I got hot all over.... So yeah. It's back.

I'm so glad I found this discussion because for the past week I have been feeling the same way. I would listen to wavs and read stories and such and I would get slightly turned on, but not as much as I usually do. I decided to test it out and I basically listened to wavs and watched youtube videos for like an hour straight and it still didn't reach me to that point. It has me somewhat nervous because sneezing is obviously my biggest turn on. If I dont have sneezing, what do I have to turn me on? Not much. Even when I myself used to sneeze, I would get slightly turned on. And interestingly enough, I have been sneezing MUCH more than I usually do. Honestly, I must have sneezed about 15 times today. It was ridiculous. So you would think I would be more sensitive to it. Idk.

So, this discussion has made me feel a little less stressed about it. I hope it comes back in full like yours did.

I'm sure yours will come back to. Mine came back in a different way, where only my crushes have any affect, but honestly, I wish mine didn't come back, I feel so guilty and ashamed about having this fetish, that I wish mine would go away and never return... but yet I still can't help but look up sneeze pics of Gaara :drool: I am really weird.

Why do you wish you didn't have a sneezing fetish? What do you feel is wrong with it?

I just feel ashamed and in the wrong for having it, the thing I feel is wrong with it, is that I shouldn't be turned on by sneezing, that it is wrong, and bad of me to be turned on by it, sometimes I feel like someone will punish me for it (long story, can't explain why I feel that way), those are my reasons for wishing it would go away.

That happens to me a lot, and it usually comes back.

When it happens with me, I dont get scared, but I rather get kinda upset with it. Like when someone sneezes (especially a SO), I get frustrated and mad. It usually is just a phase though, so hopefully it's the same thing with you :drool:

I sort of WISH mine would go away, but it won't.

As to not liking to be turned on, I don't have that EXACT same feeling, but I certainly don't like to be turned on when there is nothing I can do about it, you know what I mean?

Mine came back and in full swing... just needed to find new material on the internet and whatnot

I guess the other stuff was getting old

Every once in a while I'll listen to some waves and realize that it's just not doing anything for me. In a day or so I'll listen to them again and it get's me going. I think, sometimes your just not in the mood, but for me the thrill always comes back. :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
Mine definitely has waves. There was a period of a couple months where I was less interested in signing onto the forums, and my arousal from my boyfriend's sneezes faded a little--which terrified me because I absolutely love my fetish, even when it does embarrass me, and my boyfriend has gotten really into it. But just today, I was sitting talking to him, and he scrunched his nose, so I leaned in and kissed it impulsively...he made a little surprised noise and immediately started building up to a sneeze, with a hitchy buildup that sent shivers down my spine, and he sneezed into his cupped hands and I got hot all over.... So yeah. It's back.

how did you get your boyfriend into it!? please helpp! I told mine about it awhile ago and he just seemed so uninterested and like he didn't care. I guess not caring is better then getting weirded out but i just wish he would play it up a bit becasue he knows how much it turns me on...

It happens from time to time. I used to be ALWAYS on here when I was younger but it seems now that the fetish has either been overworked ( :huh: good times) or it will only ever be a sometimes thing for me. I understand the confusion though of feeling like your losing it, though it does come back just sometimes not right when you want it to.

Archived