Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I'm losing my fetish...

Secret98

Why do you wish you didn't have a sneezing fetish? What do you feel is wrong with it?

I just feel ashamed and in the wrong for having it, the thing I feel is wrong with it, is that I shouldn't be turned on by sneezing, that it is wrong, and bad of me to be turned on by it, sometimes I feel like someone will punish me for it (long story, can't explain why I feel that way), those are my reasons for wishing it would go away.

It might be more constructive to work on those guilt feelings and hope that they go away, rather than the fetish. There is nothing fundamentally bad about enjoying sneezing and I'd say those kind of feelings are learnt later than the fetish is installed and are thus easier to modify. I'm not sure I could stop having the fetish because the reactions which occur are largely involuntary. I could pretend I didn't have it but my body would still react. However to feel guilty or ashamed about something you have to allow yourself to feel that way. Those processes seem to me much more superficial and can easily be argued away by reason because they are learnt but not logical. There are many of us here who don't feel that way and I don't think we are bad people (good and bad being mere conventions anyway and not factual), just more accepting of ourselves but that has to be worked on.

Archived