Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being told to blow your nose

Geoff Adams

I don't think I have been told to blow my nose sense I was like 6. I'm not really a stuffy person so usually I don't have to unless I'm sick 

No one nerves told me to blow my nose because I do it by myself (like one sniffles, I blow it because I hate the sound) but I already told to a friend of mine to blow his nose.

It was cold seasons and he had allergies (tell me how he did that) and he was sick of the cold and sick of his allergies. I told him like 3 times in the class because I was so bored of that noise (even if I liked it, it was bothering me extremely and he almost got his mucus leaking out so it was necessary) and when we was done with that class we went to the “study” room. He used 10 tissues only for 1 sneeze ! And I told him to blow his nose like 10 times !

I knew he was embarrassed because of his nose but it was really loud… So we went outside to talk even if it was very cold outside, he could sneeze freely and blow his nose without bothering anyone.

(Sorry if it was long or inappropriate but it remember this memory and I wanted to share it !)

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been told to blow my nose, but I offered a tissue to my friend because she had a runny nose and she took it.