Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find more of a turn on?.....

scent

Witnessing others that I am attracted to sneeze...although I do get turned on when others acknowdge my sneezes or get turned on by it.

While the idea of someone else sneezing is arousing, MAKING them sneeze isn't. Of course, that's a personal hang-up. Just as I can't ask for what I want, I can't take it or make it happen either :laugh:

Under most circumstances, neither. I don't really like my own sneezes all that much. I wouldn't say that they're turn-offs, but I don't get any enjoyment out of them. As for making someone else sneeze, I'd love to, but only if they had no objection to it. For example, I would never forcefully make someone sneeze if they didn't want to, but if I ever told a significant other about my fetish and they agreed to let me make them sneeze, I'd be all for it.

Well....I like sneezing myself very much. But I'd LOVE to make another fetishist who enjoyed sneezing sneeze. ( :) ) So my answer would have to be....It depends!

I definitely prefer others' sneezes.

Except, here's the thing. I don't want to make them sneeze.

I just...want it to happen.

I second this :wub:

I wanna say myself sneezing... I've never actually made anyone else sneeze.

...although I'm sure that would turn me on too.

So yeah, I'm gonna have to say both (my own sneezing turns me on incredibly).

Guest RogueSneezes

i kinda just make myself sneeze for fun. Definitly others sneezing. i told my SO about my fetish and he would gladly let me make him sneeze, but i was too embarrassed to do it (even though i want to really really bad!). so i just wait for it to happen.

Definitely watching others, as opposed to making them ... unless it was mutual ... :laugh:

And I LOVE making myself sneeze or, better yet, sneezing naturally.

Archived