Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find more of a turn on?.....

scent

i like it best when the sneezing is done by others (guys) especially ones whom im attracted to. (STILL waiting to hear colin's before i tell him about my fetish) :P

although, lately, i have been inducing more just for my own pleasure, which is weird for me- lol, i think im catching it from you guys. :P

i don't particularly get anything out of my own sneeze, even though i do like doing it.... so i would have to say making someone else sneeze. there is something particularly NOM about someone who is willing to let me make them... :P

:P *is more than willing to let Vet make me sneeze, as long as i get to do it to her in return* :twisted:

I like other people sneezing better but I'm not going to make anyone else sneeze without her permission. :blink:

Well as far as I'm concerned the more the merrier Lynne! Can't see Chui objecting somehow. :D

I would have to be both : myself sneezing for someone else who likes it- a fellow fetsihst :P

and watching someone else sneeze .. because I like that, especially women sneezing into a unfolded handkerchief :D

As for making someone else sneeze? would only enjoy that if it was a female and knew she would enjoy it - a fellow feishist maybe.

H

I would have to be both : myself sneezing for someone else who likes it- a fellow fetsihst :cryhappy:

and watching someone else sneeze .. because I like that, especially women sneezing into a unfolded handkerchief ;)

As for making someone else sneeze? would only enjoy that if it was a female and knew she would enjoy it - a fellow feishist maybe.

H

Lucky you - this place is full of fellow fetishists :cry:

C

I would love to make others sneeze and see them sneeze rather then mine own, but i do love to sneeze and i would love for someone to make me sneeze

• 5 months later...

making myself sneeze.

i mean..i find others sneezing more attractiive then mine, but when it comes to inducing, then me.

like ive said in other posts, i just luuurve watching sneezes that are uncontrolled ;)

Oh! an attractive woman sneezing into an opened,used handkerchief,preferably a dark print,then a leisurely blow or two or three followed by another sneeze and another lonnnng blow... :) Help me out here Vet-- if you don't comply I'm keeping your mind--it was located a few hours ago and I have it in a safe place-let me know your answer hee-hee :innocent:

Archived