Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Dreams

Guest sweetpea

Guest sweetpea

So almost every night I have dreams that involve sneezing. They're usually me in situations where I really have to sneeze but can't for some reason, like I have to be quiet because I'm backstage at a play, or in situations where I desperately want to sneeze and am trying all kinds of different things to induce but nothing happens. Do sneezing dreams happen to anyone else?

Good question!

It happens to me a lot actually, almost every night as well. I would be sooo embarrassed if one day I talk in my sleep and someone listens to it. (I thankfully don't talk in my sleep) Sometimes when I am sleeping next to my boyfriend I imagine him sneezing as he's cuddling next to me and I get paranoid that he knows, which I don't think he does. Its usually sneezing dreams of others instead of me. I'm also curious if other people have these kind of dreams.

vampiresneeze
Its usually sneezing dreams of others instead of me. I'm also curious if other people have these kind of dreams.

I have one every other night and it always involves others sneezing too

I don't have sneezing dreams every night, but I do have them several times per week. It's usually me that's doing the sneezing, either a replay of a sneezing event that actually occurred, or a fictional dream where I'm having a sneezing fit in some situation. Often other people in the dream will be reacting to my sneezing in some way, showering me with bless you's and sympathetic looks . . . if only real life could be that way!

Now, this is an interesting occurence. I can honestly say I've never had the experience.

Not that it doesn't sound incredibly nice to have, though.

I have! Not super-frequently, but often enough. Except that, oddly enough, they never seem to be about me hearing/seeing hot guys sneezing (which is my favorite thing in RL); they're always instead either about my fanfic characters sneezing in context (from a cold, for example), or--and this is weird, because even though I like sneezing, I don't LIKE it, if y'all know what I mean--me sneezing, and someone (or someones), usually a hot guy, blessing me or taking care of me or something. (Which, yes, okay, I admit it, I LOVE when hot guys bless me, but still, since it's not nearly as much my thing as me getting to see/hear them, it's funny that that's what I'd dream about.)

~Me

hmm... i dont remember having dreams about sneezing... but tht doesnt mean i havnt. idk. i do have dreams about like my friends or family finding out about this site and that i come on it and it just goes down from there... lol. i usually wake up freaking out.

Well I have had sneezing dreams, but certainly not on a weekly (or even monthly) basis. In fact, it's been a while since I had any now. Perhaps I'm getting enough fantasy through stories and wavs from here.

Wow, interesting. This is something that's never happened to me, but that doesn't mean there isn't a possibility it will start at some point. Out of curiosity, to the people who said yes, I'm guessing you didn't have these dreams since the day you were born, so, do any of you remember when they first started up? I'm just curious :drool:

And does anyone else think what sneezybreezy said about sleep talking with these dreams might make for an interesting plot bunny?

I'm more like Demosthenes, I think - I've had a few really notable ones, but never consecutively, or at all lately.

And to answer your question, PET, I think mine started just after puberty-kinda-thing, before I was able to define the fetish even. It's interesting how different everyone's responses are here, I didn't expect it to be so wide-ranging...

I've had a few. One last week, which involved the guy I've...got my eyes on, I guess :drool:...emailing me a wav...I've only ever heard him sneeze once (sitting next to me!!) so the dream was really quite enjoyable :dead:

No idea whatsoever when they started.

I've had a few sneezing dreams. I wasn't the one doing the sneezing, but I remember one dream where this cute girl from high school was sneezing in a bikini... that was a good dream :drool:

OK, i was thinking about this bc i havnt had any recent ones.... which is y i couldnt remember when i posted earlier on this thread... but i was reli tired when i wrote tht so thts prob y i forgot about them. I used to have dreams about, usually some famous actress/actor tht i really looked up to getting a cold and me getting to take care of them.... ive had them as long as i can remember pretty much.... maybe im elementary school altho i didnt know about the fetish at tht point.

• 2 weeks later...

I have them all the time! Usually I'm reading a book or fanfic, where a character sneezes a lot. Omg, I remember this awesome one about Lupin... :) It was a book, but read like fanfic. And last night I had a dream where my girl friends all caught colds and were sneezing in front of me. I don't normally fantasize about them sneezing, but this was, um, nice. :P

I have them occasionally -- I wish it was more! -- but I haven't in a while. I couldn't really say when they started...I don't remember having any before I found this forum when I was..15? 16? But that could just be because I notice and log (mentally) pretty much any sneeze I encounter, mental or otherwise, now that I post here.

Umm, good question!

I have never really noticed it but about a week ago i had a dream with a girl i knew in school who couldn't stop sneezing. she had a good one back then and in my dream it was still, um, good... ;):laugh: i think it's because lately i've been thinking about all the good sneezers in my life...gotta start a journal! :) Happy New Year everyone! :P

It's funny because it was a dream about someone sneezing that led me to the realization that sneezing held sexual meaning for me. I had a sneeze dream, it turned me on, and I woke up thinking.. "Wait. What?...OHHHHHH".

Then, I faced the fact. I didn't have a choice.

My dreams usually strongly relate to the last thing I was talking about or doing before bed, so they have been about sneezing before.

This one dream that I vividly remember deals with a close friend of mine who had caught some virus that never let him stop sneezing, and I had to 'conquer' (my dream words) my fetish and put an end to it by finding a cure. Such an amazing adventure, I must say.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, yes. Especially now that I've gotten more comfortable with my fetish. Sadly, I don't remember enough of my dreams to know just how many involve sneezing. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of these...hence my name, sneezedreamer. :D Usually they involve me sneezing or some extremely attractive guy sneezing. :o I love them so much and probably have about 1 a month.

I have sneeze related dreams semi-often. They always involve someone who I want to see sneeze though, never myself sneezing. That's the way I'd like to keep it too. :-)

Archived