Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing Dreams

Guest sweetpea

yup. they are usually quite hot and x-rated. :byewave: usually it is overhearing someone sneezing and me, um...taking care of myself as they are sneezing. almost always they are about sex and sneezing both.

i usually dont have these often, but when i do, they arent really about sneezing per say, but about the fetish, or finding someone (always a guy) who shares the fetish. like it one of my dreams, im at a pool and getting into my swimsuit and two of these guys that im friends with (not in real life, just in the dream) start going through my stuff in my bag nest to me. they pull out my phone ans start looking through it. i dont think anything of it until i realize that i had been having some sneezy text conversations on there that i had forgotten to delete. nest thing i know, both boys are looking at me in a kind of shock/ interest and say "you have a sneezing fetish TOO?" and then well, were at a pool, and in swimsuits... and well, i like that dream. ^^

the other is going back to when im a freshman and they are giving us a tour of the huge high school as im walking in the hallway i notice this uberly cute guy (not a frosh) standing by his locker hes doing something....so i look closer and then he turns around (like he could feel me watching him) and i can fully see that hes inducing with a kleenex! :drool: and he notices that i dont find this weird or anything and makes the connection that both of us have the fetish, but i have to keep walking with my group, and he stays at his locker, staring at me as i go. i finish the orientation only thinking about that guy. and once its over, i go looking for him- but cant find him! :cry: (probably cuz i wasn't paying attention during orientation. :laugh: )

I've only had one or two, but they were certainly intense!

I don't actually recall what happened in them: it was a while back, and I have a sad history of forgetting my dreams not long after they happen. Too bad. I would have liked to hang onto those ones. ;)

~W.I.N.

• 5 months later...

what do you mean by dream exactly

like, dreams that you just have when your completly asleep, or kind of fantasys that you make up while your laying in bed trying to sleep?

because iv never had an uncontrolled proper dream about sneezing- but i always make up dreams/fantasys about sneezing.

wether its a boyfriend, guy i like, person im attracted to or anyone whos a good sneezer.

i make up my own dreams about situations (like were out and they have a cold) and then make them sneeze a number of times.

so yeh..was just wondering if thats what you ment heh

and does anybody else have these..?

I never had dreams with sneezes in them, at least I cannot remember if I had. But there were some, where someone which involved people having colds and a bit of caretaking on my side. But it was rmore like I just knew that they had colds, rather than that the colds were explicitly "shown" in the dream.

Daydreaming is another story, though... :cryhappy:

Yes, I occasionally have dreams that include sneezes - see my thread "Dream sneezes" posted on 6 August 2009.

(I didn't realise this one already existed when I started mine. Apologies for the duplication!)

:(

• 2 weeks later...

i actually take back what i said before..

ive been having (proper) dreams about me sneezing almost everynight now.

its really odd, i hope im not sneezing in real life while im asleep.. coz that'd be embarrasing

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have dreams with someone sneezeing in them at least once a week.

Not anymore though.

I remember some of them. Like this one, when me and this guy were at a camp and we wandered away from all the other people. Then it started raining and we found this old shack to wait in. He ended up with a cold.

I've had some more recently. One of Knux from SA2, the other of (hooorrayyy) Shadow from SA2. ^^'

I've told my bezzie about the Knux one, but not Shadow.

I have certainly had a few sneezing dreams here and there. They are quite enjoyable! :) They are really very varied, but I don't think I have ever been the sneezer. I think they started long before I identified it as a fetish, I had to have been younger than ten... The first one I can remember is being with a cute boy, and he showed me how when you blow into flowers, it makes you sneeze. He had a different sneeze for each different flower, and I would say, "go back to that one, I liked it" and so on. :bleh: Another, more recent one was a few years ago, and I must have been going out with the guy I liked at the time in the dream, because we were walking around school together. The odd part is what made him sneeze. It was vampires. Quite odd, I remember it vividly though. He was some sort of vampire slayer, but it always made him vulnerable when they were nearby. And I have had a lot about the guy I currently like, probably because I have seen it in real life a few times :wub: I guess I have more than a few...

Guest hayleyp

i've definitely had dreams where other people have sneezed and it's AWESOME! never me ~ always other people. it kinda plays along w/ other fantasies i might have at the time, so it's pretty cool. i can't remember any specifically right now...have to keep thinking. :)

I've had quite a few of these. The sneezing is never the focal point of the dream though; its happening in the background. Sometimes I'm the one sneezing and other times its of others--usually people I know and am fond of. In all cases the sneezes are free, uninhibited, and pleasant for me to experience.

I once read that experiencing sneezing in a dream (you or someone else) brings good luck. So I'm always happy when I have them.

bg

I've actually had quite a few dreams that've involved sneezing before. I'm never the one sneezing though, usually the guy friends I've spent the most time with over the summer and such.

A few of them were actually text message sneezes. I dreamt I was in chemistry and two of them just kept sneezing via texting. It was rather funny to reflect on. They're usually very simple dreams, something along the lines of hanging outside and one of them would fall victim to some kind of allergy attack (whether they have allergies in real life or not, hahaha).

The weirdest one was...well, weird. I was with maybe three or four other guys, and they asked me if I wanted them to sneeze. I'm usually very shy, but dream-me was all over this. So they sat around my room and induced for me, or I'd be helping them induce, etc. Still my favorite dream to this day.

• 3 weeks later...

I very rarely have dreams that involve or relate to sneezing. Like most people, my dreams all seem extremely real so I get excited when one does include sneezing because I imagine that it's actually happening to me.

A few nights ago, I had a dream where I was working at a drug store, like Walgreens. And Robert Pattinson was there. I'm not the biggest R-Pat fan, but I've seen Twilight and read all the books and considering the hype around here it's impossible NOT to notice him. He's an okay looking guy (sometimes. at least in my opinion xD) and in this particular dream he happened to have a cold. He was sniffling, complaining about it, and etc. and I was more than eager to "assist" him in finding the right cold medicine (because sometimes, when I'm bored and in a drugstore, I imagine some boy I like or something has a cold and I go through that isle picking things out for him LOL I'm weird.. but I never buy anything). Anyway... I got distracted by a friend and Rob got pissed and left.

It was odd.

Oh, yes. And they are absolutely lovely. Often they are real-life situations, except with much more sustained sneezing, and always by hot people. I wish I could figure out how to have them every night.

Yeah I have had sneezing dreams - even more so since finding this place lol, must be on my mind a lot more for me to dream about it. Sub conscious and all that.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, I've read this topic before, but I had never had a sneezing dream. Well, whaddaya know, I had one last night! T, the guy I've talked about in some obs, sneezed twice in the hallway at his locker. I guess we were in school because that's where I usually see him, and he sneezed almost the same way he had in real life, but they were on two seperate days in real life. But you know what the crazy thing is? The night before me and my best friend were having a sleepover, and she was like the first person I have ever told about the fetish. But I didn't say that directly, K was just talking about how it's so cute when guys sneeze and all. And then I started thinking about this thread, and I promised myself I was going to dream about T that night. And viola! I did for the very first time, and it was made a thousand times better by the sneezing! So yeah, sorry to bring this thread all the way to the top again, but I really wanted to share. :cry:

I've had a few of these, and they're always beautiful. I once dreamt that the guys in my homeroom class in grade 9 were having a sneezing contest. I don't really remember my dreams generally, but I know I often dream that men in my life have allergies and are sneezing around me. I wish I could remember these dreams more clearly, because in many cases, they're the closest I've ever gotten to seeing certain people sneeze.

Archived