Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you Sneeze the most?

blondyachoo

Hey. Just curiouse, where do you find youself sneezing the most?

For me it's probably during final exams. I dunno its somthing about having to be completly silent and concentrating that seems to get me every time. *never fails*

hrm.. office. I don't know if it's the air quality or if it's the different perfumes i'm exposed to all day long, but I sneeze a lot at the office.

Wherever there is an abundance of light. I'm not allergic to anything (damn...) so light is the only thing that can really set me off, aside from the random sneezes that I can't attribute to anything.

In the car for me too because of the lovely sunshine. Although if we're counting inducing then..... in bed!

Probably in my bedroom, because I generally do not sneeze much at all unless I have a cold, and if I have a cold, I'm in my bedroom as often as possible. :lol:

Normally, I don't sneeze before others, except when I have a cold. But when I'm alone, it sometimes gets me quiet random with some strange sneezing fits.

So first: alone ^^

And second: at home with my family, random sneezes are rather seldom, but when I'm in the dorm where I use to live in when I'm at the university it's sometimes really crazy (^^ seems as if I'm allergic to studying xD)

In my lab..its dusty, lots of powdery chemicals (that are typically not good for inhalation though) and I've noticed a lot of scientist have cats. Either that or my living room where I do all my work under a big bright light. (my electricity bill is through the roof because of that..but I think its worth it!)

At work! The combination of the cats that are there, and an INCREDIBLE amount of dust.

At work! The combination of the cats that are there, and an INCREDIBLE amount of dust.

Where do you work? I find when i do a stage at the hospital I sneeze alot because of the handsanitizer.

Where do you work? I find when i do a stage at the hospital I sneeze alot because of the handsanitizer.

what do you mean a stage at the hospital? hmm maybe we should work at the same hospital then!

I think she means a class where you actually get hands-on work experience (the actual english equivalent escapes me for the moment)

Probably in my kitchen. I have the bad habit of walking barefoot on the tiles, and when they are cold, they quite often make me sneeze. In the bathroom too, but less often. And strangely it almost never seems to happen when I go swimming, and yet there are always cold floors to walk on. Sneezes are pretty unpredictable, aren't they?

I sneeze the most in my room since I'm always alone in my room so its the perfect place. :P

I sneeze the most in my room since I'm always alone in my room so its the perfect place. :P

Same here :P I haven't sneezed outside of the house since I was....two?...and unless I'm home alone, I'm always in my bedroom.

Yeah I've heard that exams make people sneeze, and its certainly been proven to me.

Since I'm not a frequent sneezer, its probably in my room when I've induced for whatever reason. Which is rare as it is.

I LOVE the sneezing-during exams thing; some of my favourite obs have taken place under these circumstances. Sadly, it's not something I'm prone to myself. I personally sneeze most either in the shower or in the stacks of my college library. Very dusty down there...

Probably my cave-- I mean room.;) I don't sneeze much, I'm usually in my room, and in my room I can close the door and hope no one hears it; I also induce in my room.

Where do you work?

I work in a theatre shop where they make the sets and props for shows. Sawdust, fabric fiber dust, and general dust coat literally every surface in there.

for me it would be the bathroom, right after a shower, or in my room, right after inducing :byewave:

Do you also sneeze when you just wash your face? That happens quite often to me aswell as after I shower.

at school.....they're doing a lot of construction and the dust is not good for people - like me - with sensitive noses.... ;)

i'll literally be walking by the site and sneeze almost continuously in doubles and triples.

• 3 weeks later...

I sneeze mostly at home,because when im home im always busy sorting or tidying up so i think i disturb dust,which im allergic to :P

Archived