Sneeze Fetish Forum

Where do you Sneeze the most?

blondyachoo

for me it would be the bathroom, right after a shower, or in my room, right after inducing :shy:

Do you also sneeze when you just wash your face? That happens quite often to me aswell as after I shower.

yep... as long as i get my face really wet, i.e. water in my nose.

Guest gottasneeze

I sneeze a lot in the car because of the sunlight. I also sneeze when I leave a dimly lit area and go into a bright area or sunlit area. Sometimes I sneeze because hearing someone else sneeze (or thinking of them sneezing) makes me sneeze.

My husband sneezes when he helps with housework, when it gets steamy in the shower and again when he gets out and the cold air hits his nose. He also sneezes after using a Neti pot, which he does often. Those are the BEST. :-)

And no, he doesn't know about my interest! I've never had the nerve to tell him.

I sneeze a lot in the car. I think it's a combination of the sun, dust and my lowered mental block since I am alone. Almost everytime I am in the car by myself, no matter how short the trip, I will sneeze at least once.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep joking to my colleagues that I'm allergic to work. We recently added even more computers to our already-cramped space, and the quality of the air is atrocious and dust-filled. I'm not actually allergic to anything, but it's dusty enough in there that I spend a lot of time sneezing.

~W.I.N.

In the office I usually sneeze the most. I try to stifle them because I don't like other people hearing me sneeze :wub:

Archived