Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, I'm new to the site

Selene

So I wanted to say hello to all of you who obviously seem to share this (for me still astonishing) fetish!

I liked sneezy people in fiction and in the media for as long as I can think and was aware of the "good" feeling it gave me. When I was a child, I used to play that some of my dolls were sick and someone had to care for them or other stuff like that. And the nice fictional characters inhabiting my brain were always prone to catch colds...

But I never came to think of it as being a fetish. I just realized it could be one, since I came across this site and I am now in the process of learning something about myself (yes, I'm kind of late in realizing what was going on with me for years :blushing: )

As you may have already noticed, I am not really good at introduciong myself, I'll let you guys take the initiative, so feel free to ask anything you want to know :blink:

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day! :)

schnulle

Hello, welcome to the forum! You did a better job introducing yourself than I did :blink: I hope you have a great time, I'm looking forward to seeing you round and getting to know you better!!

And, hopefully, someone will be along in a moment with some cheesecake...:)

Helllooooo!

No worries about the introduction. As you post we'll get to know you anyway which is fun.

Settle back and have some cheesecake.

:blink:

Did you say cheescake?! :wub: And even a spot on the couch?

I think I already feel at home now :consoling:

Thank you are for the warm welcome! :P

And I suppose you're right: it'll be better to unveil my hidden depths and nerdy features by and by instead of scare you off with too much information in my first post :drool:

Nerdy features? You have NERDY FEATURES? *welcomes even more*

Can always do with a few more nerds about the place :wub:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Have fun getting to know everyone here and don't be shy to dive right in, most of us don't bite (and we keep plenty of cheesecake on-hand to sate those who do lmao). Glad to see you've already been shown to the forum-sized couch (it cost a pretty penny, that thing :))

:drool: Thanks so much to all of you!

It's nice to see that this is such a friendly and open community!

And yes, WolfMotaki, I definitely do have nerdy features... But as you've quite rightly said, you'll find out about them as I'll be posting along :twisted: But erm.. being nerdy might be connected with some stories and roleplaying games I'm entangled in. Perhaps I'll manage someday to write some sneezfic... :D

Thanks for keeping such an enormous couch and diverting the biting members of the forum with cheescake, Mute Poet, but as it does not seem to help against TYS appetite, I'll have some cheescake myself. It's not good to die hungry :drool:

I'm really glad I passed the test, TYS :drool: By the way, I really like your signature! Do you like Goethe/ German poetry?

And nice to meet you, too, blondyachoo :)

Oh.. and one general warning to all of you: I seem to be addicted to this forum's emoticons, so please excuse my exaggerated use of them....

I also used to use emoticons excessively...still do sometimes...but poet up there...he changed me x_x

lol emoticons are fine lol so long as you dont write an entire post with them alone...that would just be confusing. I use them quite abit too. :P (he's my favorite)

hidden depths and nerdy features? you're perfect for here *big cheese-cakey grin* welcome to the insanity! *steals cheesecake and nibbles toes* here, have some toads... they make the world a better place :D

(and beware the smileys)

:cry::D:boom::D

^^ No worries, blondyachoo, I'm far away from spamming the whole froum with stupid posts, only consisting of smileys! And I know that there should be a limitation to the use of them so don't worry, I'll keep the smileys under control, I promise!

Sorry, Mute Poet, I didn't intent to scare you off or something, in case you suffer from a severe emoticon-trauma...!

But now I'm curious, how he changed you, WolfMotaki...? I hope there was no violence involved...:cry:

And nice to meet you, chui! Thanks for the insanity and for the toads, they'll get a nice place of honour right at my bedside table. But I hope they don't eat all my cheescake...! :D

(^^ I wonder if this huuuuge aeroplane-smiley has ever been used before...?)

I'm thinking the old tomcat smiley is only whipped out by chui... (nobody else can tame it lol)

You didn't scare me off at all (my normal business just consists of pretending to work hard at policing the board, while in reality I'm just usually just watching the hockey game muahaha...)

I don't have an emoticon trauma - more like a vehement and powerful movement opposed to their use... (a movement that comprises all of... 3 members :lol:) We're quite... persuasive :):shutup2:;)

Oh, I see, Mute Poet, you've got some very convincing points there *takes a careful look at the persuasive smileys* (It's actually quite interesting that you used smileys in order to inform me about your.. well anti-emoticon-movement... :) )

This new signature of yours is very disarming, chui :lmfao:

And well, how could I give such... erm... charming creatures any other worthy place in my small dorm room? As long as they won't occupy my bed, the bedside table is fine ^^

Well, I think you're right about the two Ws, kushami, but I actually quite like it... :D

He half-converted me through persuading me that the little yellow idiots aren't personalised enough...no violence invloved! (winks) He prefers brackets like that...haha...I do my best to remember and have about halved my usage of them, except in conversations with Bondi, where nearly every line has at least two emoticons somewhere in them.

I fully agree with all his reasons for not using them, and yet...some of them are SO CUTE!! :guitar::D:) :)

(Giggles) I like them...lots...sometimes...now I'm confused. He does that to me.

Archived