Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello, I'm new to the site

Selene

Yes, slimeys are cuuuute! :slimey:

Hey, who has changed the slimey codes???? :eyebrowslimey:

Hello there, Schnulle! Mind if I write it with a capital S? And you're not late at all. I was 26 when I came to the same conclusion as you.

[...]

I fully agree with all his reasons for not using them, and yet...some of them are SO CUTE!! :guitar::):byewave::baby:

(Giggles) I like them...lots...sometimes...now I'm confused. He does that to me.

^_^ I totally agree with you, some of them are just to cute to resist! And I can see Mute Poet's persuasive techniques working on you ;)

Hello, love_my_wifes_sneezes! Nice to meet you!

And thanks, chui! Good to see your toads being so well-educated :D

Hello back, Shiny_bug! :) Please feel free to capitalize! The small S was more out of a habit... And really, you've been one of the "later" persons as well? I always was kind of shocked that I didn't recognize what was going on for such a long time. Do you mind me asking, how you found out about your fetish?

Seriously, you can? Haha...I use the little customised bracket thingies most of the time in IM now...(smiles) (winks) whatever. My RL friends all think I'm really weird, they don't understand the awesomeness of the brackets...hehe...and his persuasive techniques don't look overly desirable to me. Someone should tell him that thing we all learned(or should have learned...) in kindy: "Use your words!"

And chui...your siggy...no matter how many times I see it, I have to stop scrolling down the page and giggle. AWESOME.

^^ When I was new to the internet and just found out about all those lovely emoticons and bracket thingies and so on, I used to use them a lot, too. I think my RL friends did think I'd gone crazy :D

So you're not weird, you're special! :proud:

But it's quite interesting when you meet someone you've only known from the internet for the first time.. This internet jargon is sneaking up on you quicker than one might think.

The fact that one tends to borrow words from the internet jargon or the fact that one tends to use it with people one knows through the internet?

The second case is normal, I think. Behaviour out of insecurity because.. well.. even if you "know" the other person quite well while talking through msn or any other electronical means of communication, it's quite a different thing when it comes to talk to them face-to-face for the first time... And so you're trying to establish some kind of familiar atmosphere.

But as far as I am concerned, this behaviour stopped almost immediately when there was a really good connection between the other person and me. Interestingly, all of these people have become very dear and close friends to me by now, while I tended to lose contact to those persons with whom I couldn't establish some.. well.. "normal" communication.

^^ No worries, blondyachoo, I'm far away from spamming the whole froum with stupid posts, only consisting of smileys!

Gooood!

Because that's MY job!

:D:proud::hug:

Hello back, Shiny_bug! :proud: Please feel free to capitalize! The small S was more out of a habit... And really, you've been one of the "later" persons as well? I always was kind of shocked that I didn't recognize what was going on for such a long time. Do you mind me asking, how you found out about your fetish?

Well, I kinda did recognize what was going on, but was way too deep in the dark closet to even dare to think about it. :hug: To tell the truth, while surfing the wonderland of internets, I ended up on a hiccup fetish site, which made me think that OMG there might be a similar site for pervs like me too. Rest was googling. :D

Hey weevill! :) Good to see you!

Hope you're feeling better!

Gooood!

Because that's MY job!

:lmfao::nohappy::innocent:

:laugh: So one reason more for me not to start posting wild emoticons all around the forum! Don't want you to become unemployed! ;)

Well, I kinda did recognize what was going on, but was way too deep in the dark closet to even dare to think about it. :lol: To tell the truth, while surfing the wonderland of internets, I ended up on a hiccup fetish site, which made me think that OMG there might be a similar site for pervs like me too. Rest was googling. :)

Yes, I think it was something similiar.. I just never thought of it as being something sexual, although I knew that I had some.. well.. obsession about sneezy characters in books, movies etc. Perhaps it's like you've said, one doesn't dare to think about it.

So let's praise the internet for all of its wonders ^^ I actually came across this site while looking for fanfiction containing sneezes. But when I first came here, I was like "OMG, what are you doing here on a FETISH site?!!" (<-- which - nevertheless- didn't prevent me from coming back to the site the next day to bookmark it.. just in case... ;) )

Yeah, it was kind of weird how I came here but I'm very lucky that I did! Luckily, I read the term "sneezefic" somewhere and was brave enough to type it into google :)

I've already enjoyed the story section of the forum, there are a lot of great pieces of writing and it even inspired me to write down some thoughts and "scenes" I had in my mind for a long time but which I had never dared to write down.

Welcome to the wonderful world of toad-loving-cheesecake-eating-couch-sitting-emoticom-abusing-nerdy types!!! you'll love it here ! :laugh::)

p.s. chui love your new toad!!!

:rolleyes: Hi aquadyne! Nice to meet you!

And you're right, I think I'm going ot like this place very much! I mean... cheescake, a couch, lots of emoticons AND toads?! Who wouldn't love it :laugh:

:D Yes, you're both right, there was this other thing, too.... sneezing....:) Think we all got distracted by the toads... :)

^^ And yes, guynextdoor, I'm from Germany :omg: Where are you from?

Archived