Sneeze Fetish Forum

crying fetish? stand up and be counted!!

CarellFan

I have a question... does anyone out there in sneeze-fetish land have a crying fetish? If so, please stand up and be counted... I want to see how many people there are!!

I have noticed several posts by people who have both a sneeze fetish and a crying fetish. I am another such person and can completely relate to the similarities between sneezing and crying... the labored breathing, sniffling, struggling, holding back, watery eyes, runny and congested nose, nose blowing, tissues, vulnerability, lack of control, etc. I also have the desire to take care of (nurture) the distressed party. It is *so* nice to know I'm not the only one, because I have always felt like I was "wired wrong". I've loved sneezing for as long as I can remember, but the crying thing didn't come until age 18 when an actor cried on stage in a production we were in (the thing was, the script didn't even call for tears... it just kind of 'happened' to him... which melted me into a puddle, of course, and from that point on, I was completely hooked. :)

When I first looked online to find communities for these fetishes, I expected the crying fetish to be the easy one to find and the sneeze one to be hard, but instead, I found the *opposite* to be true!! For sneeze-a-holics, there are several websites, this forum, etc., but I can't find a single crying fetish group (for sob-a-holics?) out there... very disappointing! I thought maybe the BDS&M sites, but they do absolutely nothing for me... it's *not* the same thing. The closest thing I've found is fanfiction sites where "hurt/comfort" themed stories often abound which often feature crying... but there is absolutely *no* discussion of it being a sexual "fetish" for anyone, so I am too afraid bring it up... needless to say, it could be a *real* faux-pas!!!

So, where do crying fetishists who enjoy crying in the ways I've described (rather than with a sadistic bent) belong on the 'net? Here in Related Fetishes? That's perfectly fine with me (I love this group), but I just can't believe there isn't a website, discussion board, or even some kind of mailing list completely devoted to crying... seems sort of a shame to me (unless I'm missing something, in which case, someone please post some relevant links!)

Are there that few of us out there who like crying? Or are there more than there appears? Well... time to be counted!! How many people here like crying (or the struggle of trying very hard *not* to cry) enough that you would say it's a fetish?

Thanks for your participation! Oh, and if this should be posted in another section (say, for more exposure), please let me know, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hey, you haven't had a reply, so I'll pipe up... :D

Like you , i've often felt i was "wired wrong" until i got to my early 20s and it all began to click.

I love guys crying, it actually "does" it for me if you know what i'm saying...

Like you, its not an s&m thing at all. it just really gets me when a guy cries, i think its part of the nurture thing we experience sometimes as fetishists. i know its defo what it is with me as like you, its all of the other things like the shaking, choked sobs. it just totally melts me and makes me want to touch them, so i guess thats where the sexual aspect comes in.

you arent alone, i have a friend who i know has a crying fetish. he doesn't know it mind, buthe goes crazy if any girl says "i'm crying" and he'll go on and on about it, and he even joked once he must have one cos he said "why does it make her 100% more attractive" he often goes for vulnerable girls too. ive seen a lot of reference to it on the net if not material per se. you aint alone!

Oh yes count me in!!!

And like you I'm absolutely into the whole gasping and shaking with sobs -thing. And oooh, covering one's mouth with a hand. Just :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I was travelling and not using the computer very much, but having recently gotten back, what a great surprise to find some responses to this thread!! Thank you so much!!! :cry:

Well, as I suspected, it still seems to be an uncommon fetish (even among uncommon fetishes!), but every time I hear from someone else, I do feel less alone. Maybe someone will eventually create the first website or mailing list for this... maybe it will even be me if I ever get off my lazy butt and do it! Stories, wavs, clips from movies, all in one place? Ahhh, that would be awesome!! Though in the meantime, I keep hoping that someone else out there is one step ahead of me (did I mention I'm lazy?) ;) Hmmm, actually, I take that back -- if there's anyone out there who might want to collaborate on such a project, let me know! I do get motivated and energized once there's other people to bounce ideas off of...

And maybe I should pose this question while I'm at it: What would people want to see on a website?

Thanks!

lol well you would probably love this woman who wrote something I read years ago on the net saying that for some strange reason she always sneezed alot whenever she cried.

Don't ask, I wouldn't have any idea how to find it again.

Okay, I'll reply to this too. I mentioned that I also have this fetish on another thread recently, so count me in as well. And I would also love to see a website or forum devoted to this fetish, although I don't know how much help I could actually be in setting one up.

If you ever did set up a website, I'd love to see an observation section for real life experiences with teary or tearful people, as that's one of my favorite sections here.

• 3 weeks later...

Um... *shyly stands up* :)

At least, I think I'm developing one. No clue why really. Just all the stuff you said :) The same reasons for my sneeze fetish, I guess: the vulnerability, helplessness, et cetera. Plus emotion. People actually hurt and showing emotion. It truly is beautiful :laugh:

I certainly enjoy the outward symptoms of crying, though it does have the great problem that most criers are obviously suffering, which I don't enjoy; but perhaps a realisation that many girls cry largely for effect or even for relief may assist here.

But I think that for me it is largely because it is so like sneezing; loss of control, gasping, eye-watering, runny noses, hankies...it's not my attraction to the real thing, it's the similarity of the symptoms. And the care-taking...

I certainly enjoy the outward symptoms of crying, though it does have the great problem that most criers are obviously suffering, which I don't enjoy; but perhaps a realisation that many girls cry largely for effect or even for relief may assist here.

Well, I am into the suffering aspects of both sneezing and crying (maybe I feel like the more they're suffering, the more they need my care-taking to help alleviate it?), but I can certainly understand that not being the case for everyone! Fortunately, there are plenty of times when crying isn't suffering-related. In fact, one of my favorites is hearing "I love you" said in an emotional voice with eyes misting up, threatening to spill over at any second, but still kept in check... followed by an involuntary sniffle that further betrays the true depth of their emotions... lovely...

I haven't had much experience with seeing people cry for "effect", but I guess I can imagine that happening. Still, being a female who is into men, I do not think I've ever seen a man cry for effect... good thing too, because he'd have me at hello... could definitely manipulate me with one little quiver of his voice!! Perhaps this is a good reason (among others) to keep my fetish a secret...

• 3 months later...

omg i lovee this forum!

ive been obsessed with sneezing and also had a huge liking to crying all my life.

and i always thought i was weird until i came across this.

For me- its a one gender thing only- being a girl- i only like seeing guys (hot ones inparticular) cry.

not only is it a kinda sexual thing- but its just the fact that its so rare because as we all know society says to us that "Boys dont cry"

and boys always act all strong and tough like nothing hurts them- and then when that one thing happens that just pushes them over and they break down and cry.. ahhhh :shy:

and yes, i guess it has got somthing to do with the symptoms..watery red eyes, conjested nose, sniffing and tissues.

but what i luuve the most is the face they make :) awwwwww.

and yes, love the comfort you give them like, "its okay," blah blah *rub their back..*

and just blah.. i love it. i love how they dont want to but they just cant help it ^.^

and i cld go on for aggesss so ill stop here ha.

but yess.. count me in!

*jumps to her feet* Yet another crying fetishist here! My liking for tears and sobbing only applies to males, though. There are few things I find more beautiful than seeing an otherwise strong, proud man overtaken by shuddering sobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! Seeing a man in tears, or just on the verge (brimming eyes, wobbly voice, etc) melts me. I think it's a nurturing thing as I always want to put my arms around them and hold them till they feel better.

And then offer them a hanky, obviously. :evil:

• 3 months later...
I think it's a nurturing thing as I always want to put my arms around them and hold them till they feel better.

And then offer them a hanky, obviously. :drool:

I think I have even more of an interest in the nuturing part of this fetish than I used to! I used to fantasize about comforting a crying guy by hugging him and talking in a soothing voice... that was pretty much it, really... but very recently I seem to have, err, advanced (graduated?) to not only picturing him lying helplessly on a couch as I'm wiping his tears away, but even daring to wipe his adorable, stuffy, sniffling nose, and even holding the tissue up to it so he can blow!!! :D And that is soooo not like me!! I mean, I've *never* had a tissue or nose-blowing fetish, ever! Believe me, if I did, I certainly wouldn't be shy about it around here. But I dunno... in that particular context, or at least in my FANTASY of that context (imagination at work), it would just make the guy seem all the more helpless and pitiful... which is a very yummy quality to me. Although I haven't quite worked out WHY he would be unable to wipe his own nose while having a good cry... hmm. Anyone ever wipe a boyfriend or girlfriend's nose (or help them blow it) when they cried?

By the way, a new forum for crying fetishists just went up recently and it's a LOT better than the Yahoo crying group I mentioned earlier! Same idea, of course, but much better organized. Here's the link: http://cryingtears.proboards.com

I am DEFINITELY in this group. It's really only guys for me but Oh my god that is one of the hottest things ever, I LOVE it :drool: I have a guy friend who cries a good bit, he has cried on my shoulder on a few occasions, and I loved them very much, it was an amazing feeling being able to take care of him while he was all sad and vunerable

I love it - love it - when certain characters cry and are comforted in a fanfiction or context - totally, the sniffliness and the general needing of love, and then if somebody can manage to give them said love in a generous, intuitive, not-stifling way... or even just rub their back... I love it. It doesn't do much for me sexually as far as I've noticed, but it looks like there are lots of people here who do find it a turn-on. :D

• 2 weeks later...

God yes I love it when a guy cries. it is such a turn on :) and yes my boyfriend actually let me blow his nose for him when he was cryin. I knew he needed 2 so I grabbed the tissue and held it for him to blow into. I cant believe he actually let me do it. B-P

• 2 weeks later...

i wouldn't say it's a fetish the same way that sneezing is for me, but i like when guys cry. i hate that they're upset, but i just love taking care of men. i love their vulnerability and willingness to show emotion. i want to be there for them.

Archived