Sneeze Fetish Forum

crying fetish? stand up and be counted!!

CarellFan

I'm so glad I found this thread! Yay for not feeling like such a sadist!

I agree, it's too bad that there isn't any kind of community for this fetish, since it does seem to have a fair amount of people. Though, I guess the flip side is that there are so many books/movies with crying in them, it isn't hard to find an outlet.

Like everyone else has said, I think my interest mostly stems from the hurt/comfort aspect. And only for guys. And the sniffling/sobbing/all other adorable aspects always get me too :( ...

With crying though, I'm way less embarrassed to confess my interest to people I know. Whenever I say that I think hurt/comfort things are cute, most tend to agree, at least to some level.

• 4 weeks later...

If I had to be caught with one of my fetishes, it would definitely be the crying/comforting one over the sneezing one! I guess in my mind, I picture people bursting out laughing at the sneezing one and humiliating me by faking loud sneezes (which would NOT be a turn-on!), whereas with the crying one, I envision them being puzzled and a little weirded out - maybe even a bit disturbed until I explained it better - but not laughing at me, nor trying to fake cry for me (although if not overdone, I might not mind so much... sounds kinda nice). :drool: I guess I must really hate being teased or something. *shrugs*

I DO find it hard to find a satisfying outlet, actually! I know there are a ton of hurt/comfort fanfics out there, but I don't know how many movies or TV shows there are where you can see a guy crying up close or where a female is seen comforting a guy. Maybe we could start a list somewhere?

im a fan of a girl crying because it usually leads to noseblowing which is my REAL fetish :) haha whatever it takes to get her honking....im all for it

• 3 weeks later...

A list is a good idea! Honestly, most TV shows have crying in them at some point during the shows, and lots of books and movies have it too.

The first movie that comes to mind is The Outsiders, because pretty much ALL of the characters cry at one point or another. Um... I can't think of any other at the moment, so who else knows some good ones?

There's one episode of Mork and Mindy, "A Mommy For Morky", where Mork (Robin Williams) cries and Mindy wipes his eyes and helps him blow his nose. Broad comedy, but it's very sweet!

Also the M*A*S*H episode "Bless You, Hawkeye", near the end Hawkeye (Alan Alda) bursts into tears and starts sobbing. If you watch closely you can actually see his eyes fill with tears. Like if you watch the episode 100000 times... :)

Wow, an episode with sneezing AND crying.... :) Too bad I can't find it anywhere online!! :innocent: Glad to hear that the tears are real. I read (outside the sneeze fetish community) that the sneezes were faking-sounding (is that true?), but now I'm dying to hear them anyway! Love the plot line.

That episode of Mork and Mindy is on YouTube! Need to check The Outsiders next. :)

It may already be mentioned somewhere, but Wilson cries in the House episode, "Wilson's Heart", and at one point Cuddy holds him as he breaks down... although like most comforting/care-taking scenes in TV or movies, I find that scene waaay too short! Drag it out a little... :lol:

• 3 months later...

Iv'e a really bad habbit of commenting more than once on the same topic :mellow:

But, Iv'e recently discovered that my 'crying fetish' has actual become quite strong, as strong as my sneezing fetish, but in a different way.

Sneezing is all sexual.. but crying is both a turn-on and a sympathy, cute thing.

I donno, but I really have a BIG interest in it. I think I like it more than sneezing (oh my gosh!) but sneezing will always have the "Sexual Affect"

I dont know if any of that made sense :blushing: but dont worry, i still love sneezing.

I just ADORE crying. Not just from attractive males either. Iv'e been really into 'The Sopranos' lately, and in episodes where some of them break down in tears, although theyre not really attactive to me, it makes me MELT all over the floor and rewind the scene a billion times.

Oh gosh, Im so terrible.. i LOVE seeing people in tears >:frust:

OMG! Now, I have have another fetish! :D

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. The sobs and chokes and sniffles.

I'd melt! :(

i wouldn't say it's a fetish the same way that sneezing is for me, but i like when guys cry. i hate that they're upset, but i just love taking care of men. i love their vulnerability and willingness to show emotion. i want to be there for them.

I think I fall into this category too....it's not so much a fetish for me the way sneezing is, but the whole vulnerability/helplessness aspect of someone crying (a guy in particular) is enough to make me melt. It brings out the caretaking side in me, wanting to hold and comfort the crying person, wipe away their tears, look after them and help them to feel better.

• 3 weeks later...

If someone was crying in front of you would you want them to blow their nose?

Mod note: Text Speak modified. :D

Well, I do love the sound of sniffling, so if they didn't have to blow their nose that badly, I would almost rather they didn't. I love a stuffy voice, too, so again, if the nose blowing was going to clear away the stuffiness, then I'd almost rather they didn't blow. But if it had reached the point where it was going to get messy, then I'd definitely rather they blew their nose instead of risked getting any spillover on themselves or me!!

My favorite type of nose blows are not really about the nose blowing itself, which isn't a turn-on for me, but about the context of the nose blow. So, an apologetic or slightly embarrassed nose blow is cute, because I tend to melt if a guy is apologetic about something he clearly can't control. And I love the helplessness of needing a tissue, so, I would love to pass him tissues to blow with... not because I want to see/hear him blowing his nose, but because I like giving him something he needs... the care-taking thing... the neediness... hot!!

Having said all that, I am still too shy to look directly at a guy who is blowing his nose because I myself HATE being looked at if I am blowing my nose. I guess I feel like he'd be embarrassed too, but clearly I have to get over that. Some people (especially those who talk and blow at the same time) are clearly not that embarrassed about their blowing.

Short answer is, if someone was crying in front of me, I wouldn't want them to blow their nose at the expense of other aspects I enjoyed (like sniffling and stuffy voice), but if it were an additional thing, then I could probably get into it, especially if I could bring out the aspects of it that I like (I mentioned in an earlier post how I wondered if I might like to help a guy blow his nose while crying by holding the tissue for him, but it's nothing I've ever done before, so at this point, it's just one of many, many ideas I've had... in reality, maybe I would find it too gross or awkward, but if we were really, really comfortable with each other, it could be kind of sweet... that's what I'm thinking/hoping, anyway...)

Mod note: Text Speak modified. :)

Omg I love to see someone cry, especially guys, it's just so cute and adorable. They look so vulnerable and you just want to go up to them and give them a really big hug to make them feel better :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Gawd. I just got to hear one of my all-time favourite voice actors (yes, I'm a geek, I know) act out a crying scene, and I literally squee!-ed before I could stop myself. This man's voice is so incredibly deep-pitched and masculine, and to hear that voice quiver with vulnerability, to hear him sniffle...

:blushing:

VoOs has now died and gone to Heaven. :unsure:

OOOOOO!!!! :bounce: I definitely find a guy crying a huuuuge turn on for me. I think ,for me at least, it's the vulnerability factor in crying. Something about it is just so...so.... :drool:

I do!! Haha I actually search for stories with crying on fanfiction.net if I really need some.

I like it when Cute, attractive guys cry, from anything honestly.

Manly tears are sexy ;)

Its one of the many reasons why Supernatural is one of my favorite shows

• 5 weeks later...

Mod note: Text Speak modified. :drool:

OMG yes!! if its a guy yea!! I remeber when my husband and I got together it took me forever to get him to cry/blow his nose around me then one night when we were still dating he got to just sobbing and I was like OMG baby! I felt so bad for him but yet at the same time it was a major turn on then he blew his nose and that just did it. I melted comepletely!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was trying to figure out why I had a mix of wanting to shudder at the thought of crying, and a bit of an agreement to some of what's been posted here, then I figured it out.

Crying means a stuffed up voice, which just melts me, and I don't mean always in a sexual way. Sometimes, in the case of females, I just love it, period.

I've actually had a long-time discomfort around people crying. It's almost always the loud, dramatic crying (like in soap operas, for example, and no offense to anyone who likes them). That type of crying sounds fake, dramatic, and just gross to me.

I don't like the hitching breaths, but I do like the nose blowing, sniffing, and stuffy voice. Oh, and the comfort factor. I'm very nurturing by nature, and people who are upset really make me want to reach out to them.

But, on the flip side, a few years ago I was with a guy for a while, and he went through a phase of crying a lot. It actually became stressful for me. I think it was akin to the whole, he's supposed to be strong sometimes, not always always weak.

• 5 months later...

Guh. I'm watching a very emotional interview with Bradley Cooper on Inside the Actors Studio right now, and the man is practically crying his way through the whole thing. It... does things to me. :laugh: The sniffling, the broken, wavering voice... I can't tell if I'm turned on or just melting from an intense aww-gasm. :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Here's a link to the first part, if anyone's interested.

Guh. I'm watching a very emotional interview with Bradley Cooper on Inside the Actors Studio right now, and the man is practically crying his way through the whole thing. It... does things to me. :laugh: The sniffling, the broken, wavering voice... I can't tell if I'm turned on or just melting from an intense aww-gasm. :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Here's a link to the first part, if anyone's interested.

Oh man that is sooooo cute! :laugh:

Archived