Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you like in a sneeze

blondyachoo

For me I like the whole pre-sneeze expression and build-up, though I can't exactly figure out why.

Its also odd as nose-blowing is my ULTIMATE pet peeve. :)

"Its also odd as nose-blowing is my ULTIMATE pet peeve" Thats a shame, as you do it so nicely.

As for sneezes, I like yours as they are loud enough to notice but without being overbearing.

I am much more a noseblow lover than a sneezer but it can still be very cute, and I like the look on the face of the sneezer, if they're cute. I like seeing guys getting ready for a sneeze, like having a tissue ready to catch the sneeze, but I like sneezing into hands too.

I hate nose blowing, only one person has not made me cringe when doing it and thats only because she knew I didn't like it so was quiet.

Sneeze wise, I don't really have a preference. Some desperation is good if its multiple sneezes. Twitching noses are a definite plus. Stifles can be ok, I like it when the sound escapes slightly.

My rationale for having the fetish is the combination of 1.) something uncontrollable that shows vulnerability in a woman and b.) they just sound so cute!!! ;) As far as preferences, I like just about every kind of sneeze, from high-pitched "CHEW!"s to nearly-inaudible stifles to enormous, uncovered, unstoppable explosions. To be honest, there's nothing I really hate. I've even gotten into noseblowing a bit lately.

btw... when I say "nothing I really hate," that means out of a WOMAN! :) No way I am going to ever like a male sneeze.

In both male and female sneezes, I like a bit of a build-up. Okay, a lot of a build up. In females, I like to hear a whole sneeze; it can be loud (but not screamed) or girly, or whatever. I don't care. For males, I prefer the sneezes that are held back, or stifled. It's jsut as much about the sight as it is the sound.

Definately, for both, I dislike cough-sounding sneezes. I never know what to think when I hear one.

I usually like intense sneezes, loud and wet sounding, but deffinetly not gross. i love it when a cute female might have a huge sneeze or when a really manly guy has a soft sneeze

Guest RogueSneezes

Both male and female sneezes. i especially like the build-up and the explosion parts. i actually kinda like girls' a bit better than guys' sneezes. i especially like the girly sneezes that sound extra girly, like the cute little "choo!". a-dore-EE-blay! definitly not something loud or very vocal. i've also discovered that i find hair movement (like hair flying into the eyes :) !!) very attractive.

and i've also recently discovered (thanks to my slightly ill boyfriend :P:D ) that i also like sniffles and when people sound a bit stuffy.

Oh! I love loud and wet sounding sneezes. Overbearing and desperate is something I find very pleasing for some reason. I also love hearing sniffles before a sneeze like that. Just thinking about how much the nose itches and tickles before a sneeze has to come out just sets me off. Also...I enjoy stifles as well. The part I like most is the sigh of relief that comes after the sneeze.

buildups are great. i really love holdbacks, desperation sounding sneezes. stifles can be cool, especially if they have the two previously mentioned qualities with them. i've really enjoyed your contributons so far, and would like to thank you very much for them!

i really like girls sneezes ;) and i like the desperate sounding, :twisted: frustrating buildups and then the "chew" part of a girl's sneeze. wet is always good and i ADORE post-sneeze sniffles :D .

haven't really gotten that into nose blowing yet....but we'll see.

sneezes into cupped hands are my fav since the person sneezing usually fumbles around looking for something else to sneeze in. i guess its the vulnerability of the thing. ;)

I like all parts of the sneeze, but my favorite part is the exhalation part or release. I like soft-sounding sneezes, primarily from guys, but i'm not tooo opposed to soft sounding girl sneezes. Sniffling is hot too. Desparation in between sneezes are the best because you know they keep coming. I also like when people bless the person and the sneezer acknowledges it and is almost out of breath. ;)

I also like when people bless the person and the sneezer acknowledges it and is almost out of breath. ;)

oh the other person blessing the sneezer and the sneezer acknowledging is the best part!! especially when the sneezer is out of breath and/or stuffed up so their "thank you" becomes "thag you" also when the sneezer thanks the person from behind their hands or a tissue and their eyes are all watery. :twisted:;)

Anything but.... STIFLES!!!! :D

If you want more specifics... I like "overblown" sneezing :blink: . "Cartoonesque" :unsure: . DRAMATIC! Thats the right word. :proud:

The long, helpless, breathy build ups :hug: . The fluttering eyelids, curled lips, heaving bosum :omg: . Oh... the vulnerability of this moment :hug: ! As for the actual sneeze. I prefer one so powerful, that it bends over the voluptuous, young thing, allowing the wonderful "butt shot" or cleavage view... depending on my angle of attack. :twisted: Uncovered, so that I can see her tortured face the whole time (MAYBE a finger under the nose... just for the sheer sexiness of it). :jawdrop:

Now.... do THAT a dozen times. :omg:

For me, I like loud WAAAA-CHHOO! types of female sneezes, in multiples. I like a lady who just lets her sneezes rip without holding back at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gottasneeze

I like male sneezes, but am not opposed to female ones that sound just right for me. (I just know it when I hear it!)

I like desperation, build-up, talking while trying to or not to sneeze, fits that get more high pitched and desperate as they go, asking for help or something, trying to stifle but not being able to the the whole time....basically the whole losing control thing.

As for in person, the closer the better.

What I do not like is too loud that shakes the light fixtures or startles me or hurts my ears.

I also love the look of pre-sneeze desperation. Fumbling with or without success is good too.

I like powerful female sneezes. Unfortunately for me, I only really like ones that are super-powerful; so strong that it can blow down a house, but I never met anyone with that type of sneeze. I also like long buildups, especially if the woman is fighting against them. I don't like male sneezes, they are a big turn off.

Archived