Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you like in a sneeze

blondyachoo

I like them to be high pitched (preference for female sneezing) but also being able to hear the (choo) at the end, i.e. not stifiling

Guest Saoirse

Long, audible buildups, attempting to fight it off, talking while trying not to...

It's funny that most facets of my fetish have to do little with the actual sneeze, and more with what comes directly before.

Hmm. I like only men sneezing, but I have two female friends whose sneezing I adore (they're both control freaks, so I drool every time they sneeze. So sad they almost never sneeze, but it makes it only more yummier :3).

I LOVE build-ups, talking about sneezing, talking while trying not to sneeze (who doesn't like it? ;) ), the desperate face right before the release. The actual sneeze is REALLY *drool* if it's desperate, not too loud, kind of wet, powerful and stifling failed. A hot dude trying to stifle a sneeze but fails, then repeats the act three or four times, I'm in heaven~

Bad English.

I like the build ups and the hitching breath with the pre-sneeze expression, then the loss of control and a lovely sounding choooo sneeze. I also like high pitched female sneezes and love it if there's more than one in a row!

• 2 weeks later...

For myself, I'm a fan of long, tortured build-ups and talking, preferably at the same time. :D

There's something I find intensely appealing in watching or listening to someone trying to make themselves understood while holding back a sneeze. Maybe it's the combination of stubbornness/helplessness, or maybe just the knowledge that sneezes are, after all, inexorable... *shrug* Search me, really, but that's my favourite part. ;)

~W.I.N.

Archived