Sneeze Fetish Forum

i'm new!

weevill25

hi everybody......

i recently discovered the forum.....and actually was posting an obs and wolfmotaki and i kept posting so she suggested continuing our conversation here......

ya um...great to be here! i'm so happy i'm not alone with my fetish. :D for a while there i was beginning to think i was, like all alone.... :P

Yes...I've done a good job of getting myself told off for threadjacking...:D Thought I'd better play it safe and move to an accepted area :P

Yes, I think most of us felt that way...I certainly did...I went to all kinds of lengths to hide anything vaguely sneeze-related I did...dictionary/encyclopedia/writing...

seriously? me too!! this is embarrasing :blushing: but i had this like lock box, where i kept sneezing and sneeze-related pictures and articles, etc. and i like hid the key in this elaborate hiding spot. i'm still amazed i know where it is. :D

and then when i realized that i was excited :P by my own sneezes as well as those of others.....well it was good and bad. bad 'cause it was embarrassing and good because........i liked it. :D

so as you know, i sneeze, like everyday even without this monster cold (which btw is even worse :) i was watching a movie, and i went through about half a tissue box. ehh.....ehh....o sorry i thought i was gonna sneeze right there but alas. stuck) but tell me about yourself...like, how much do you sneeze on average?

Me? Ummm...like, once a week? Though so far 2009 has definitely started out as the sneeziest year of my LIFE...been sick twice already(too lazy to post obs...yeah, I'm shocking, I know...) and it's been absolutely crazy.

Awww...lockbox...that's awesome! I just put them in my drawer...in a folder...sneeze fics and drawings and random diseases I made up years ago that always seem to include a heck of a lot of sneezing. Hmm, I wonder why that is...:P But it's fairly easily accessible...must go hide it better, actually...

Awww wow, that sounds like one awful cold!! :D Take care of yourself!!

really once a week? i so wish that was my case. i mean i love my sneezes and all, but sometimes its just too much, you know? that's not shocking...i've been too lazy to do lots of things lately. like study. :P

yea the lockbox was pretty intense. maybe a little to secure, but the thing is my mom was always like "clean out your desk drawers" and once i came home to find her sifting through all my papers and stuff. :D made me so mad i was like wtf? so i had to up my security.

ya i'm getting tired of this cold. it really sucks. and my mom just like tried to talk to me and i of course can't talk right so she was all "how are you doing?" and im all "i'b fide." embarrassing, you know? ya and of course i had to sneeze while she was in the room and so i had to bury my face in like a huge wad of tissues and OF COURSE that one sneeze ended up being like 15......:)

Yep :P Once a week, naturally. Though I know one girl on here who went EIGHT MONTHS without sneezing...:)

Better safe than sorry, right? And wow...through your drawers.... I'm obsessively neat so I don't have that problem, and I'm fairly certain mum respects my privacy. But if my nosy little brother ever found my folder...

*HIDING FOLDER NOW*

Anyways...now that's done...:D Awww that sucks...I HATE anyone knowing I'm sick, especially if they go all sympathetic and "so how are you now?" on me. ARGH!! Though I have this huge mental block that stops me from sneezing if I don't want to (ie if there is even the POSSIBILITY that another living person is anywhere in sight/earshot). Nothing stops The Voice though...:D Hate that.

wow eight months?! i'd die of boredom...... :D

yeah through my drawers, weird, huh? yah and :P i'm not neat.

me too!! i so hate anyone even asking me if i'm sick. :D it just like sets off all these red flags. and i hate people being all sympathetic on me. i mean when i'm sick i just want to be left alone. so my mom coming in right at the exact moment i have to sneeze is not the best thing ever.

ohh god.....my nose is running.....:) etshceww!! just sneezed. itcheww! ugh, again. ehh.....stuck.

this sux.

I'm sure you'd find some way of entertaining yourself :D Eight months isn't really all that long a time when you think about it. And there are always other people's sneezes to watch out for...:P

YES I know...anyone asks me if I'm sick and I go all defensive and in denial and stuff...no matter how obvious it is that I am sick :D ANYONE who walks in on me sneezing DIES then and there...I keep this contraption in my cupboard is case of emergencies: :chop:

Bless you x 2!! *Casts a magical get-better spell on you* This spell...it takes time to work...:blushing:

edit: too tired to think straight...fixing all my little errors :)

ya entertainment's not that hard to come by.....:D

I KNOW!!! my mom gets all pissed at me when i'm all defensive but it's because i don't want her hovering over me..:)

i sneeze too much to kill everyone who walks in on me sneezing. :chop:

thanks for the spell :P i......esheww!! o god. heh...etscheww!! *sniffles* *blows nose* i hope it works soon...

hey i gotta go cuz my mom's bitching about me getting enough sleep, but nice talking to you and i'll probably be posting an update on my f$%#ing cold tomorrow. :blushing:

oh shit.....itscheww!! heshew!! *sniffle*:D

yeah!! :D thanks for talking to me....you seem like a really nice person:) sometimes those are hard to come by these days if you know what i mean.....

thanks, i really hope so too. but...escheww...ugh....hetscheww....*sniffle* *blow nose* it's not looking good.:P

talk to you tomorrow?

Awww thanks :D You seem really lovely yourself!! And of course!! I'm an internet addict, as most anybody I talk to will testify...:P

haha ok. talk to you then. bye.

sorry i'm so used to talking on facebook that i always end up saying bye or something :P

An interesting way of getting round the threadjacking rules.

Nice to meet you Weevill, you'll find the forum is a very friendly place to be. If you have any worries don't hesitate to ask someone :P

Are you wee and evil?

Is it 25 because it's 52?

SO many questions!

Welcome to the forumy place and have an Edible Toad on me!

haha i don't really know where i came up with "weevill" maybe because i'm evil:twisted: :proud: but i do know that weevill is a character on a tv show called Veronica Mars and i always liked him - he was the leader of a biker gang......:hug::jawdrop: yeah and 25 is the number on my softball jersey.....

btw this cold is just not backing down. been up for an hour and already i sneezed about 20 times in like three fits. :D

Welcome, weevil! I know you'll love it here, and I'm sure I speak for tons of us that it never hurts to have a sneezy new addition to the old place :mellow: Feel free to explore, and be sure to ask the staff anything you like should you have any questions B-P

thanks The Mute Poet!! well right now i'm so sneezy i don't know what to do with myself...except sneeze of course:P!

o and to wolfmotaki: i had to go into school today for a review session for my tuesday final, and it was so embarrassing ;) because my nose was so runny, i was sniffling through the whole thing and we took this practise test so....of course, it was all quiet and i'm sniffling. :mellow: however i only sneezed twice while there so it was sorta ok......then i sneezed my head off in my car on the way home which wasn't good because i was driving:P

oh yea and my boyfriend called me (he's out of town) and my voice was so thick with the congestion and i was so embarrassed. ;) but he's really nice to me, especially when i'm sick - i think he likes taking care of me. B-P

Okay, I understand that you and WolfMotaki have hit it off and want to chat, but you'll have to either wait until you're validated to do it in PM or in the chatroom, or figure out a way to do it outside the forum. Taking up a few pages of a thread in order to have a personal conversation is really not encouraged, and tends to annoy everyone else. Keep in mind that we don't allow the posting of personal information or e-mail addresses outside your profile.

I'm sorry if this is more threadjacking...don't know where else to put this...

There are places for threadjacking. It's acceptable in Comings & Goings threads IF the thread originator is amenable to it, and it's acceptable in the Testing Area.

Obviously I misunderstood the above quote quite badly...

I apologise for threadjacking, I thought that Comings and Goings was one area where it was permitted; I realise that I did post quite a bit in her obs as well and at the time I thought this was okay, before I checked the constitution and discovered that even if the author allowed it, it isn't okay to go off topic in a thread. I have no idea where I got the idea that threadjacking was allowed if the author permitted it, but I did and I even checked the constitution to confirm(or in this case, debunk) this. I suggested moving to Comings and Goings or the Testing Area because I thought that threadjacking was acceptable here; I didn't mean to break any rules, and I'm really sorry I did. I thought what I was doing was allowed and had no intentions of circumventing the rules. I know I've threadjacked in the past and have been warned about this before, and I am seriously trying to do the right thing, I'm really sorry that I obviously haven't succeeded.

I know I've broken the rules here now, even if I didn't mean to, and that I'm in the wrong here and you have every right to tell me off, but I didn't realise I was doing anything wrong at the time. I'm sorry.

There's a BIG difference between mild thread-jacking, which is permitted, and carrying on an ongoing personal conversation in a public forum, which is strongly discouraged. I'm sorry, but if you want to chat, you'll have to wait until weevil is validated. This is less overt rule-breaking and more of a common sense and etiquette sort of thing. Just as an example.... Say I have a friend on the forum, I wouldn't take over a thread so that we could discuss our weekend plans or our families. It's just basically consideration for the other people you share the forum with. That's what PMs are for. And I realize that weevil doesn't currently have access to PMs, but it doesn't mean the rest of the forum wants your conversation broadcasted publicly. A little patience is all we're asking.

If you would like further clarification, please contact the staff directly either via PM or e-mail.

Archived