Sneeze Fetish Forum

i'm new!

weevill25

haha i don't really know where i came up with "weevill" maybe because i'm evil:twisted: :nohappy: but i do know that weevill is a character on a tv show called Veronica Mars and i always liked him - he was the leader of a biker gang......:innocent:;) yeah and 25 is the number on my softball jersey.....

btw this cold is just not backing down. been up for an hour and already i sneezed about 20 times in like three fits. :lmfao:

I was just wondering if it has something to do with "Torchwood" and if you might know the series. But your explanation sounds somewhat better ^^

And I really hope you'll be fine again, soon!

Wolf: Just tone it down and don't do it deliberatwly is a good general rule throughout the forum, unless in such a thread as "I will eat your soul" :)

schnulle: Ugh, Weevils sneezing? I wouldn't want to see that happen :laugh:

:laugh: You know, that's why I was aksing. The idea of a sneeze-loving Weevil seemed a bit odd

But well... it's cold and wet down in the sewage, so who knows... :)

schnulle and kushami6: hahahahahahaha......not weevil from torchwood and yes i know what you're talking about....yea watching him sneeze would not only be weird, but probably gross and frightening.

no i'm talking about eli "weevil" navarro played by francis capra from the show veronica mars. :)

Sorry, weevill, my question wasn't ment to make up a connection between you and a Weevil! :rolleyes: Your choice is A LOT better ^^

And I think you're right about gross Weevil sneezes.... :laugh:

ummmm......matt damon, mark wahlberg, jamie foxx, DANIEL CRAIG!!!, chad michael murray, this not so big actor joey ansah (but hes smokin hot so check him out!!) yeah those are just some of my favs. ;):angry:

Archived