Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bring back HANDKERCHIEFS

Hankysneeze

I love hankies with a passion not enough people use them, so all hanky lovers should unite to promote HANKIES LOL!!

I love hankies with a passion not enough people use them, so all hanky lovers should unite to promote HANKIES LOL!!

I guess primarily, I like having them on me at all times, and I like using them on my nose, but also they are fu to collect and to hunt for.

When I see other men use a handkerchief, it depends on the blower how I feel. If they're attractive and they have nice blow, then its really a nice sight, plus if the hankie seems clean enough. If they are older than I like, or unattractvie to me, or if the hankie seems too, erm, well used, then it kind of puts me off.

To see a nice young man using a clean ironed handkerchief would be lovely.

If they are older than I like, or unattractvie to me, or if the hankie seems too, erm, well used, then it kind of puts me off.

There you have a point !

C

Ready for an obs, Hankysneeze ?

At the moment there is a cold going around the office.

Today I had a question about invoicing so I walked over to a colleague from accountancy.

Heehee on the corner of her desk there was a pile of clean hankies - I counted 10.

And the 11th - a blueish one - was under her nose. She (lady early thirties, blond hair, blue eyes) was sniffling badly and told me to keep some distance if I did not want to catch the plague from her. I told her not to worry - I have been surrounded by cold sufferers all week so one more wouldn't matter.

So she sniffled on, answered my question and sneezed as I was walking to my desk again.

I am not into female stuff but hope you like it.

C

My partner has lots of coloured hankies and has a liking for the Atishoo range. We were at friends for dinner recently and she had the sniffles, so periodically during the evening she blew her nose on a very nice pink Atishoo hankie which she would produce and from and tuck back into her sweater sleeve, often leaving a little of the pink hankie visible showing out of the sleeve. It looked nice!

Wow, those are great obs! Many thanks to Countless and Monrovia.

I love hankies and use them exclusively. It's been very cold where I live, and the cold weather makes my nose run continuously. I've been blowing my nose every 10 to 15 minutes into a light blue hankie with dark blue bands around the edges. It's still before noon, and I've already soaked the one hankie through and have switched to a fresh one, a white hankie with gray and red stripes around the edges. I've also sneezed twice, once into a still folded hankie I quickly pulled from my pocket, and a second time about 30 seconds later into the same hankie opened to a half fold.

Although I probably have close to 50 hankies, I couldn't resist adding another dozen yesterday, as the store where I was shopping had them on sale. These hankies are white with light and dark blue banding, and I bought a dozen for the bargain price of $6.00 U.S. What else can you buy that gives you that much pleasure at such a reasonable price!

What else can you buy that gives you that much pleasure at such a reasonable price!

Exactly my thoughts - and my excuse to buy some new ones in spite of having a whole collection...

C

Thanks countless that was great your my type of women! Thats a great obs i know your not into the female thing so the next time i (myself)have a good male hanky obs i will post it to repay the favour thanks again! x

Countless - you are my type of woman too !!

I currently have approx. 70 handkerchiefs and I believe Countless does too, unless she has ought more recently ??

Monrovia - I so agree .. a little piece of the handkerchief stickng out of a girls sleeve is very nice indeed ;)

H

Thanks countless that was great your my type of women! Thats a great obs i know your not into the female thing so the next time i (myself)have a good male hanky obs i will post it to repay the favour thanks again! x

that would be fun - thanks, Hankysneeze !

Countless - you are my type of woman too !!

I currently have approx. 70 handkerchiefs and I believe Countless does too, unless she has ought more recently ??

It must be about 80 by now - maybe I should make an inventory.

Countless, will you buy many single colour handkerchiefs? And where can you buy them where you live?

Ah yes, I have got several (bright green, orange, ...). The weekly market is a great place, and there is a department store nearby selling the more upmarket stuff (winkler, Nina Ricci, ...). Around Xmas the supermarket is selling gift boxes. And flea markets are also great places for vintage handkerchiefs.

C

Guest mlp1006

Kleeny, I thought I was the only person in the world who went on "hanky hunts!" Haha! Aren't they fun? I went on one this morning. No luck at Target or Wal-Mart, but there was a dollar store in the area, and I found a nice 3 pack of men's handkerchiefs! They're different colors with borders- blue, light red, and light grey. I have always wanted colored men's hankies! They seem like fun. Just washed and dried them, so they're ready! Now waiting for a sneeze...

Kleeny, I thought I was the only person in the world who went on "hanky hunts!" Haha! Aren't they fun? I went on one this morning. No luck at Target or Wal-Mart, but there was a dollar store in the area, and I found a nice 3 pack of men's handkerchiefs! They're different colors with borders- blue, light red, and light grey. I have always wanted colored men's hankies! They seem like fun. Just washed and dried them, so they're ready! Now waiting for a sneeze...

Hey MLP, yes, I go hanky hunting all the time. I am mostly disappointed, as the menswear shops usually sell plain white hankies, or the occasional bordered one. When I find a nice set of handkerchiefs, I have to have them.

I am finding some nice ones online but havne't yet ordered any. Its not as fun as going to find the hankies and then taking them to the cashier to pay for them. Do you ever strike up a conversation with male cashiers about handkerchiefs?

Guest mlp1006
Hey MLP, yes, I go hanky hunting all the time. I am mostly disappointed, as the menswear shops usually sell plain white hankies, or the occasional bordered one. When I find a nice set of handkerchiefs, I have to have them.

I am finding some nice ones online but havne't yet ordered any. Its not as fun as going to find the hankies and then taking them to the cashier to pay for them. Do you ever strike up a conversation with male cashiers about handkerchiefs?

That's so awesome to know that other people out there go hanky hunting! :D Yeah, I know what you mean about the plain ones!

I agree about shopping for hankies online. It's more fun to actually see them in a store. I get nervous when I have to bring them up to the cashier though, so I never talk during the transaction! I just pay, toss the hankies in my purse, and run back to my car! I'm still verrrry shy about all of this. :shy: Do you make conversation with the cashiers?

I need to start hanky hunting,try not to be to shy mlp,hankies are wonerful,nice to see another young women into hankies :shy:

I Love handkerchiefs... especially coloured ones - I don't really have time for plain old boring white ones. I have a few handkerchiefs at home that I use for every day nose blowing / sneeze catching, but mose of mine have 'other' uses *g*

I love to see women using handkerchiefs... i was on the bus this morning and a lady pulled out a red handkerchief that looked like a small bandanna and blew her nose twice.. it made me go weak at the knees!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hankie master

This is my first entry i agree everybody should be using hankies.They are the best thing to happen . they are great to have i always carry at least 3 at all times.My wife and i are battling colds and it is great because we both love using hankies for our colds.Lots of blowing,drawer is always full of hankies and it is great.It is the best when you see ladies sing hankies.

Hi hankie master nice to meet another hanky user,sorry to hear you and your wife have colds but its nice to know she is a hanky user too! :drool:

• 1 month later...
Guest smoothwrist

As a male I have always used hankies, nearly all the time I keep them tucked up my sleeve. I find it reasurring to know I always have one at hand that I can feel is there.

I have become more and more adventurous with my hanky types and recently have taken to using small plain silk scarves to give me more feel when I tuck them into my my tight sweater sleeve. Anyone else tried using them. They feel great against your skin, very snug.

I have been using handkerchiefs for years now and much prefer them for blowing my nose compared to tissues as hankies are much softer. I now even carry two sometimes so l have a spare one if l need it or to lend to someone else.

Every gentleman should always carry a clean handkerchief with them at all times.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happyhanky

Thought I would share with my fellow hanky-loving friends that I designed a new line of hankies called Happy Hanky. I've carried hankies since my mom first gave me one in 2nd grade! I've collected and used them ever since. I wanted to design a fun mod line that my friends could buy too! Take a peek at the line on the website below. Let me know what you think!!

http://classylittlebride.com/happy-hanky-c...e=Happy%20Hanky

Thought I would share with my fellow hanky-loving friends that I designed a new line of hankies called Happy Hanky. I've carried hankies since my mom first gave me one in 2nd grade! I've collected and used them ever since. I wanted to design a fun mod line that my friends could buy too! Take a peek at the line on the website below. Let me know what you think!!

http://classylittlebride.com/happy-hanky-c...e=Happy%20Hanky

WOW! I LOVED the black lace handkerchief!Absolutely elegant! Some of the others very lovely too.I've loved using handkerchieves for years. Recently got some really beautiful ladies' hankies--all big florals with roses etc -I like dark backgrounds,scalloping,crocheting if it's fairly wide and not too "loose--women's handkerchieves are so utterly sexy they melt me instantly--saw a 40-ish woman on the train last week blowing one-handed into a dark green hankie(a rare sighting these days) and I had all I could do to remain sitting upright and not slide off my seat-- she blew several times and then tucked it in a flash into her cleavage.A couple stops later I needed to use my own-white linenwith a 3/4 inch navy hemstitched border-she looked up when I blew and smiled approvingly then went back to her reading.I was in heaven--it'll be a while before all that happens again if the past is any indication. Hopeless Romantic

That's so awesome to know that other people out there go hanky hunting! :) Yeah, I know what you mean about the plain ones!

I agree about shopping for hankies online. It's more fun to actually see them in a store. I get nervous when I have to bring them up to the cashier though, so I never talk during the transaction! I just pay, toss the hankies in my purse, and run back to my car! I'm still verrrry shy about all of this. :blushing: Do you make conversation with the cashiers?

OOOOH! MLP1006- I used to be the same way at times- thought it so sweet(a word men rarely use-but in your case I'll make an exception!) that you are so shy about purchasing your handkerchieves-I'd hold your hand to get you through it if I could or you could stand there and I'd do it for you-really--for myself if the salesperson is a woman I can't engage her in conversation ENOUGH-"do you like these? What do you think? Do you like to use handkerchieves yourself? I'll think of you when I use them" and anything else I can think of to spark interest. If any women are by the register so much the better--the more dialogue the better. Can't talk about handkerchieves too much! Hopeless Romantic

Archived