Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bring back HANDKERCHIEFS

Hankysneeze

UMJM very nice happyhanky..... do you use handkerchiefs much yourself or are you just a designer? .. and they are excellent.

And do you like watching men use handkerchiefs too ?

H

Guest mlp1006
Hey MLP, yes, I go hanky hunting all the time. I am mostly disappointed, as the menswear shops usually sell plain white hankies, or the occasional bordered one. When I find a nice set of handkerchiefs, I have to have them.

I am finding some nice ones online but havne't yet ordered any. Its not as fun as going to find the hankies and then taking them to the cashier to pay for them. Do you ever strike up a conversation with male cashiers about handkerchiefs?

That's so awesome to know that other people out there go hanky hunting! :D Yeah, I know what you mean about the plain ones!

I agree about shopping for hankies online. It's more fun to actually see them in a store. I get nervous when I have to bring them up to the cashier though, so I never talk during the transaction! I just pay, toss the hankies in my purse, and run back to my car! I'm still verrrry shy about all of this. :shy: Do you make conversation with the cashiers?

OOOOH! MLP1006- I used to be the same way at times- thought it so sweet(a word men rarely use-but in your case I'll make an exception!) that you are so shy about purchasing your handkerchieves-I'd hold your hand to get you through it if I could or you could stand there and I'd do it for you-really--for myself if the salesperson is a woman I can't engage her in conversation ENOUGH-"do you like these? What do you think? Do you like to use handkerchieves yourself? I'll think of you when I use them" and anything else I can think of to spark interest. If any women are by the register so much the better--the more dialogue the better. Can't talk about handkerchieves too much! Hopeless Romantic

Haha, yeah, I'm just afraid I'll see someone I know when I'm purchasing them and I'd have to explain or make up a story about how they're not for me or something! Luckily, WalMart now has self-checkout, so I don't have to deal with a cashier if I buy them there! You can bring my hankies up to the register for me anytime! :blushing:

Hey MLP, yes, I go hanky hunting all the time. I am mostly disappointed, as the menswear shops usually sell plain white hankies, or the occasional bordered one. When I find a nice set of handkerchiefs, I have to have them.

I am finding some nice ones online but havne't yet ordered any. Its not as fun as going to find the hankies and then taking them to the cashier to pay for them. Do you ever strike up a conversation with male cashiers about handkerchiefs?

That's so awesome to know that other people out there go hanky hunting! :hug: Yeah, I know what you mean about the plain ones!

I agree about shopping for hankies online. It's more fun to actually see them in a store. I get nervous when I have to bring them up to the cashier though, so I never talk during the transaction! I just pay, toss the hankies in my purse, and run back to my car! I'm still verrrry shy about all of this. :inlove: Do you make conversation with the cashiers?

OOOOH! MLP1006- I used to be the same way at times- thought it so sweet(a word men rarely use-but in your case I'll make an exception!) that you are so shy about purchasing your handkerchieves-I'd hold your hand to get you through it if I could or you could stand there and I'd do it for you-really--for myself if the salesperson is a woman I can't engage her in conversation ENOUGH-"do you like these? What do you think? Do you like to use handkerchieves yourself? I'll think of you when I use them" and anything else I can think of to spark interest. If any women are by the register so much the better--the more dialogue the better. Can't talk about handkerchieves too much! Hopeless Romantic

Haha, yeah, I'm just afraid I'll see someone I know when I'm purchasing them and I'd have to explain or make up a story about how they're not for me or something! Luckily, WalMart now has self-checkout, so I don't have to deal with a cashier if I buy them there! You can bring my hankies up to the register for me anytime! :eek:

mlp-thanks-very flattered! Go to the register with a greeting card or gift wrap/scotchtape and you have a ready made explanation that they're for a gift for someone you know-it really works! Don't deny yourself the pleasure that hankies give you and remember it may be a hot button issue for you but no one else will remember it the next day. You really are so priceless.I have a bunch I never use (too small, not crazy about the pattern/design -whatever(got some as gifts from supportive lady friends)-you're welcome to them,God knows! Hopeless Romantic

Kleeny, I thought I was the only person in the world who went on "hanky hunts!" Haha! Aren't they fun? I went on one this morning. No luck at Target or Wal-Mart, but there was a dollar store in the area, and I found a nice 3 pack of men's handkerchiefs! They're different colors with borders- blue, light red, and light grey. I have always wanted colored men's hankies! They seem like fun. Just washed and dried them, so they're ready! Now waiting for a sneeze...

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. :rolleyes: hopeless romantic

Guest happyhanky
UMJM very nice happyhanky..... do you use handkerchiefs much yourself or are you just a designer? .. and they are excellent.

H

Yup! I've used hankies since my mom first gave me one when I was just in second grade!

Guest mlp1006
Kleeny, I thought I was the only person in the world who went on "hanky hunts!" Haha! Aren't they fun? I went on one this morning. No luck at Target or Wal-Mart, but there was a dollar store in the area, and I found a nice 3 pack of men's handkerchiefs! They're different colors with borders- blue, light red, and light grey. I have always wanted colored men's hankies! They seem like fun. Just washed and dried them, so they're ready! Now waiting for a sneeze...

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. :hug: hopeless romantic

You are too funny! That sounds like a good idea to bring up some tape and wrapping paper to make the hankies looks like a gift for someone! Also, I like how your plural of "handkerchief" is "handkerchieves!"

Aw thanks! But you should use them! Mens hankies, especially colored/bordered as the best kind!!!

H

Yup! I've used hankies since my mom first gave me one when I was just in second grade! :hug:

also yup to watching men use them or just yup to using them yourself-what do you like to use? hopeless romantic

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. :rolleyes: hopeless romantic

You are too funny! That sounds like a good idea to bring up some tape and wrapping paper to make the hankies looks like a gift for someone! Also, I like how your plural of "handkerchief" is "handkerchieves!"

Aw thanks! But you should use them! Mens hankies, especially colored/bordered as the best kind!!!

glad you liked the suggestion about the giftwrap etc! handkerchieves DOES sound sexier! If I minded I wouldn't have made the offer.Really.Some were purchased and upon looking at them later I decided they were smaller than I really wanted so here they sit lonely and unloved- you are truly welcome to them. You would like them a lot based on your description of what you like-very high quality,purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :bleh:

I have a hand-made, white handkerchief with a lace border. I never use it, though.

Guest mlp1006

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. :hyp: hopeless romantic

glad you liked the suggestion about the giftwrap etc! handkerchieves DOES sound sexier! If I minded I wouldn't have made the offer.Really.Some were purchased and upon looking at them later I decided they were smaller than I really wanted so here they sit lonely and unloved- you are truly welcome to them. You would like them a lot based on your description of what you like-very high quality,purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :blushing:

Indeed, very good cover-up idea! Oh jeez, handkerchieves! I totally love it! Omg Belgium hankies?! They sound like an amazing addition to any collection! :blink:

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. ;) hopeless romantic

glad you liked the suggestion about the giftwrap etc! handkerchieves DOES sound sexier! If I minded I wouldn't have made the offer.Really.Some were purchased and upon looking at them later I decided they were smaller than I really wanted so here they sit lonely and unloved- you are truly welcome to them. You would like them a lot based on your description of what you like-very high quality,purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic <_<

Indeed, very good cover-up idea! Oh jeez, handkerchieves! I totally love it! Omg Belgium hankies?! They sound like an amazing addition to any collection! :angry:

mlp- love talking to you and your enthusiasm is great-I think I smiled for ten minutes when you wrote"oh jeez,handkerchieves I totally love it!" you are really a gem :):rolleyes: I found some nice ones in Belgium ( it really is the hankie capitol of the world) including some beautiful ladies' hankies.The men's handkerchievesI you favor are muted pastels with dark,striped borders (solid striped) or the same or white with a series of very thin embroidered lines in various colors depending on the handkerchief in question.I put 14 aside for you and won't annoy you with hints and reminders(promise).They will not go anywhere and will stay wrapped in a drawer,until you choose to claim them and give them a happy home in your bag,sleeve or pocket Fair enough? hopeless romantic :rudolph2::rolleyes::)

Guest mlp1006

mlp- also have some excellent men's handkerchieves-either never used or mint-just say the word- don't be shy-no charge- know you'll give them a good home- nice colors/border stripes as well as some white. <_< hopeless romantic

glad you liked the suggestion about the giftwrap etc! handkerchieves DOES sound sexier! If I minded I wouldn't have made the offer.Really.Some were purchased and upon looking at them later I decided they were smaller than I really wanted so here they sit lonely and unloved- you are truly welcome to them. You would like them a lot based on your description of what you like-very high quality,purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :rolleyes:

Indeed, very good cover-up idea! Oh jeez, handkerchieves! I totally love it! Omg Belgium hankies?! They sound like an amazing addition to any collection! ;)

mlp- love talking to you and your enthusiasm is great-I think I smiled for ten minutes when you wrote"oh jeez,handkerchieves I totally love it!" you are really a gem :):rolleyes: I found some nice ones in Belgium ( it really is the hankie capitol of the world) including some beautiful ladies' hankies.The men's handkerchievesI you favor are muted pastels with dark,striped borders (solid striped) or the same or white with a series of very thin embroidered lines in various colors depending on the handkerchief in question.I put 14 aside for you and won't annoy you with hints and reminders(promise).They will not go anywhere and will stay wrapped in a drawer,until you choose to claim them and give them a happy home in your bag,sleeve or pocket Fair enough? hopeless romantic :angry::):)

It's great talking with you too, hopeless romantic! I'm glad you're enjoying the forum as much as I am! :jump:

Ahh I need to go to Belguim right nowwww! Those hankies sound aaaah-maaay-zingggg! :rudolph2:

LOLLL I will def. talk to you soon about those hankies, because they can't sit all lonely in your drawer!!

glad you liked the suggestion about the giftwrap etc! handkerchieves DOES sound sexier! If I minded I wouldn't have made the offer.Really.Some were purchased and upon looking at them later I decided they were smaller than I really wanted so here they sit lonely and unloved- you are truly welcome to them. You would like them a lot based on your description of what you like-very high quality,purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :rolleyes:

Indeed, very good cover-up idea! Oh jeez, handkerchieves! I totally love it! Omg Belgium hankies?! They sound like an amazing addition to any collection! :hug:

mlp- love talking to you and your enthusiasm is great-I think I smiled for ten minutes when you wrote"oh jeez,handkerchieves I totally love it!" you are really a gem :):rolleyes: I found some nice ones in Belgium ( it really is the hankie capitol of the world) including some beautiful ladies' hankies.The men's handkerchievesI you favor are muted pastels with dark,striped borders (solid striped) or the same or white with a series of very thin embroidered lines in various colors depending on the handkerchief in question.I put 14 aside for you and won't annoy you with hints and reminders(promise).They will not go anywhere and will stay wrapped in a drawer,until you choose to claim them and give them a happy home in your bag,sleeve or pocket Fair enough? hopeless romantic :):rolleyes::)

It's great talking with you too, hopeless romantic! I'm glad you're enjoying the forum as much as I am! :jump:

Ahh I need to go to Belguim right nowwww! Those hankies sound aaaah-maaay-zingggg! :)

LOLLL I will def. talk to you soon about those hankies, because they can't sit all lonely in your drawer!!

Thanks-this is the BEST forum-nice people,comments and discussions you just can't have anywhere else-what a treat to really be understood by someone else with a common reference point and a real treat to talk to a female fetishist-omg it's wonderful- ha ha- I loved you drool emotico :rolleyes:n too- your 14 friends are tucked away and I know you'll love them whenever- do you also like ladies 'handkerchieves?(you've only mentioned mens') if so, what are your preferences for style- floral prints, crocheted bordered,lace etc? :rolleyes: hopeless romantic :flowers:

purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :D

AAAAHHHHH yes I am so lucky to live there !

In my opinion there is no other nation on earth where the use of hankies is as common as in this small country.

At least I never visited any :drool: .

If you ever intend to visit Belgium and want to buy some species just ask for some nice addresses. I do know some !

C

purchased in Belgium(hankie capital of the planet) as separates. hopeless romantic :D

AAAAHHHHH yes I am so lucky to live there !

In my opinion there is no other nation on earth where the use of hankies is as common as in this small country.

At least I never visited any :drool: .

If you ever intend to visit Belgium and want to buy some species just ask for some nice addresses. I do know some !

C

I go to Brussels a bit - where can you get coloured ladies' handkerchiefs? Thanks. Monrovia

Belguim mentioned again for hankies! I am definatley visiting at some point with an empty suitcase to fill it with lovley belguim hankies :twisted::blink:

I go to Brussels a bit - where can you get coloured ladies' handkerchiefs? Thanks. Monrovia

Head for the central station. If you leave the building towards the Grand Place you will walk down the street called 'Grasmarkt / Marché aux Herbes'.

On your left side, close to a Quick hamburger restaurant, there is a very old small shop selling cloth and sewing materials etc. Don't be put off by the shop window - it looks old-fashioned - but go inside - there is an amazing choice of hankies !

Another nice place is 'Galeria Inno' in the Nieuwstraat, that is the main shopping street.

Enjoy !

C

Thanks Countless. I'm in Brussels next week. You're a pal! Monrovia

You are lucky if you pick up some hankies please discribe them or even better post some pics! ;)

Guest happyhanky

Indeed, very good cover-up idea! Oh jeez, handkerchieves! I totally love it! Omg Belgium hankies?! They sound like an amazing addition to any collection! :D

mlp- love talking to you and your enthusiasm is great-I think I smiled for ten minutes when you wrote"oh jeez,handkerchieves I totally love it!" you are really a gem :):rolleyes: I found some nice ones in Belgium ( it really is the hankie capitol of the world) including some beautiful ladies' hankies.The men's handkerchievesI you favor are muted pastels with dark,striped borders (solid striped) or the same or white with a series of very thin embroidered lines in various colors depending on the handkerchief in question.I put 14 aside for you and won't annoy you with hints and reminders(promise).They will not go anywhere and will stay wrapped in a drawer,until you choose to claim them and give them a happy home in your bag,sleeve or pocket Fair enough? hopeless romantic :blushing::rolleyes::)

Ahh I need to go to Belguim right nowwww! Those hankies sound aaaah-maaay-zingggg! :drool:

Thanks-this is the BEST forum-nice people,comments and discussions you just can't have anywhere else-what a treat to really be understood by someone else with a common reference point and a real treat to talk to a female fetishist-omg it's wonderful- ha ha- I loved you drool emotico :rolleyes:n too- your 14 friends are tucked away and I know you'll love them whenever- do you also like ladies 'handkerchieves?(you've only mentioned mens') if so, what are your preferences for style- floral prints, crocheted bordered,lace etc? :rolleyes: hopeless romantic :blushing:

I am so jealous! I can only imagine what it must be like to look through such a huge hanky selection! You just can't find it state-side.

Guest happyhanky
Thanks Countless. I'm in Brussels next week. You're a pal! Monrovia

I'm jealous! Have fun hanky hunting! Post some pictures if you can. I design my own line of hankies called Happy Hanky and I'm always looking for inspiration!!

Guest happyhanky

H

Yup! I've used hankies since my mom first gave me one when I was just in second grade! :drool:

also yup to watching men use them or just yup to using them yourself-what do you like to use? hopeless romantic

I like using hankies and watching men use hankies too. There's something so gentlmenly (is that even a word?! LOL) about a man offering a hanky to a lady.

happy hankie-loved a lot of the handkerchieves you displayed,but the sizes were smaller than i like -- glad you are a hankie user (yum)- what styles do you like? Glad you liked the idea of being offered a handkerchief by a gentleman if you were in distress--I always carry mens' as well as ladies' so you'd even have a choice,but it's been a while sincee that came up... :drool::blushing::blushing:

Hi happyhanky! If you like seeing men using hankies or being offered a hanky by a man you are in the right place! Welcome :drool:

Archived