Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezey TurnOff

aquadyne14

i have just spent a couple of days in the ER, surrounded by tons of people. i have never been turned off by a sneeze (except my family's ones of course! :o ) - it just either did something for me or it didn't. but being in the hospital and hearing all the sneezes, ugh! i figure it was just because it had something to do with my brain telling me that these particular sneezes may come with extra cooties (34 going on 4 - cooties ha!) or something.

soooo, i was just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else?

I get turned off by male-sneezing in general. Especially if it comes down with allergies. I think it's not depend on the sitiuation, but it's always confusing for me.

I also get turned off by male sneezing, especcially since some of the guys I have known would just sneeze uncovered and messily, I just have to turn away.

there is just this one sound of sneeze, its very gutteral and messy, almost to the point of being a phlegmy-cough. that, no matter how attractive the person, will be a turn off..... as will being trapped in a place with many, obviously ill, sneezy people... somehow, the sheer numbers of "cooties" just make me cringe...

For me seeing someone just waaaay out of my age bracket sneeze (whether alot older or alot younger) will just kill the sensation altogether...

There's also this one type of spittingish messy sneeze that I've always really disliked... the only way that comes to mind to discribe it is when the sneeze makes the sneezer's lips visibly vibrate... (shudder)

The very loud, sudden sneezes that sound more like an earthquake than a sneeze, especially when they are messy. I like it when the sneeze has... well.. some kind of a melody and therefore I can't really get a feeling for this abrupt, loud "explosions" :innocent:

Well other than families sneezes, I guess people I don't like would be a turn off. Also people that I would normally like sneezing from, well if I'm in the middle of something or just not in the mood for it then I will find it really annoying and just wish they would stop.

For me seeing someone just waaaay out of my age bracket sneeze (whether alot older or alot younger) will just kill the sensation altogether...

There's also this one type of spittingish messy sneeze that I've always really disliked... the only way that comes to mind to discribe it is when the sneeze makes the sneezer's lips visibly vibrate... (shudder)

Actually, both those points go the opposite dierction to me. Horses for courses, I guess.

No use for male sneezing, however. In my younger (lot younger) days, I might have been interested if he was unbelievably attractive in a straight kinda way (am I confusing you?) and had a similar kind of sneeze.

That's as close to the bone as I go.

Add me to the way too old list. (late 60s or over, Unless it's someone who looks like or is Al Pacino, lol) I also dislike too loud or too messy sneezes, and my hate for family member sneezes range from mild annoyance to killing the fetish for me for weeks or even months. Kid you not, I saw my grandmother have a sneezing fit and I couldn't even think about sneezing for God knows how long.

Guest Tootsie2008

I'm turned off by wet sneezes. Those that spray mucus or anything close to it. Unfortunately my fiance has those, so they're a total turn off. I normally love male sneezes, especially the loud dry ones, but he has wet/stifled ones. :drool:

I also am turned off by female sneezing in general.

The sneeze you describe is commonly known as a "raspberry" *see Vivian Blaine in the film version of Guys and Dolls - or not :drool: *

I don't like "harsh" or "cough-y" sneezes -- they sound painful.

Also, if someone is really sick ... and they are sneezing too close to me, I get grossed out. It's nice in fantasy ... not so much in reality for me! :drool:

The very loud, sudden sneezes that sound more like an earthquake than a sneeze, especially when they are messy. I like it when the sneeze has... well.. some kind of a melody and therefore I can't really get a feeling for this abrupt, loud "explosions" :worshippy:

That's the way my father sneezes! His sneezes totally freak me out...and I like pretty loud sneezes, but ones like his are way gross...practically impossible for me to spell, but something like the most tremendous "HA-CXXXHHH!" Also, he bends down or away but doesn't really cover, and I've been sprayed by him many times, especially in the car! :plane::specool::worshippy:

I usually hate stifles - with the exception being rather loud sneezes that don't stifle well, or someone having a good reason to stifle. I also don't like having to worry about others making me ill, and while in theory I'm not worried about it, sometimes real life is different. People sneezing around food grosses me out SO much. :pizza:

The sneeze you describe is commonly known as a "raspberry"

Ugh. Yes. Can't stand those. Makes me want to hit the person. :wub::hug:

I am only usually turned on by fictional sneezing, imagined sneezing or downloaded sound clips of sneezing.

I say usually, because occasionally a good allergic fit by someone nearby can have a positive effect on me.

But never cold sneezing, and never family sneezing. Both of these completely gross me out and are annoying. Additionally, family sneezing makes me feel uncomfortable, which I'm sure is normal for nearly everyone here.

Cold sneezing is gross because all I can think about is all the germs flying around and I just want to get away ASAP!! lol.

That's the way my father sneezes! His sneezes totally freak me out...and I like pretty loud sneezes, but ones like his are way gross...practically impossible for me to spell, but something like the most tremendous "HA-CXXXHHH!" Also, he bends down or away but doesn't really cover, and I've been sprayed by him many times, especially in the car! :hug::wub: :wub:

You have my sympathies.

Lamborghini

wow, this is really eye opening! guess there are a lot of sneezes which kinda gross me out come to think of it - parents, loud, messy, the raspberry (i didn't even know it had a name!!! lol), the kind chui mentioned...oh my! i'm not running out of the kind that i like am i? ha, never! :hug:

Besides for family sneezes, I hate coughlike sneezes, explosive ones that scare the crap outta you (especially when it's quiet), and older people sneezing (like in their 60's-70's). And if it's someone really unattractive, I also shudder (which sucks because sometimes they have nice sneezes, which should belong to someone hot. lol

Besides for family sneezes, I hate coughlike sneezes, explosive ones that scare the crap outta you (especially when it's quiet), and older people sneezing (like in their 60's-70's). And if it's someone really unattractive, I also shudder (which sucks because sometimes they have nice sneezes, which should belong to someone hot. lol

Hehe, I could have typed this! This is exactly how I feel too (as well as what I wrote in my first reply).

Archived