Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezey TurnOff

aquadyne14

I am only usually turned on by fictional sneezing, imagined sneezing or downloaded sound clips of sneezing.

I say usually, because occasionally a good allergic fit by someone nearby can have a positive effect on me.

But never cold sneezing, and never family sneezing. Both of these completely gross me out and are annoying. Additionally, family sneezing makes me feel uncomfortable, which I'm sure is normal for nearly everyone here.

Cold sneezing is gross because all I can think about is all the germs flying around and I just want to get away ASAP!! lol.

I'm the exact same! I don't usually like sneezes in real life unless its by certain people, and my family sneezing irritates and annoys me...it took me a while to figure out why. There's also a girl in one of my classes who sneezes and I just get grossed out, but I'm not sure why..

Guess saying family sneezes and elderly sneezes would be kind of cliche at this point? :unsure:

I also don't like the whole idea of sneezing while brushing your teeth and spitting out the tooth paste, or sneezing while eating and spitting out the food. The whole idea just seems kind of gross to me. :P

Sneezing in a crowded subway.... ewwwwwwwww.... especially if the person is obviously sick :S Make my skin crawl... I hate subways in the winters....

One of my roomies has a sneeze that I cannot stand! Like, she will be talking normal and just randomly sneeze with no warning, but it sounds kinda like a stifle only grosser...I guess like messy, but it's not if that makes any sence. I can't really describe what it sounds like but I absolutly HATE when she sneezes (and unfortunaly she does a lot).

1. most family sneezes (i say 'most' because one of my cousins has a very nice sneeze. with allergies. don't judge me!!)

2. my wife's sneeze. cough-y and just yucky. she also has allergies. i wish i liked them!

Family sneezing, a lot older or yonger people than me sneezing, thar 'raspberry'-thing, really unattractive people sneezing. I don't get turned on by female sneezing either, but it is not a "turn-off".

• 3 weeks later...

People whose lips flap together when they sneeze, making a sort of PPPLLLBLBBBBBTTTTT sound :rolleyes:

Oh yes yes. There are some people of whom I cannot stand. Family and way old people... Yeuck. Even some of my friends. I also hate fake sneezing. Bothers me. And I'm very pickey with the stifles I like.

And though I for one enjoy being sneezed on, (Especially if theres a possibility of me getting a cold from it) its only with certin people.

There's also this one type of spittingish messy sneeze that I've always really disliked... the only way that comes to mind to discribe it is when the sneeze makes the sneezer's lips visibly vibrate... (shudder)

rofl :D

Same here! Ugh!

Well, there's a lot of turn-offs. Mostly by parents, doesn't matter if mine (the worst!) or the ones of my bf or other parents.... Ugh!

Then mostly older women and men. Men are okay if they are attractive, but mostly they are not or I never see the attractive ones sneeze *sigh*

I'm not into girls but girls seem to sneeze way more often than guys do :D

As for girls, I hate the wet kind of sneeze or if they are too girly. Stiffled sneezes are not my favourite, too, but for a hot guy, it can be a real turn on. Still, I like the guys sneeze messy, wet and loud, but not too loud :boom:

Raspberry Ewwwwwwwwwww!

Worse case scenario for me : Unnatractive old guy loudly and wetly raspberry-sneezing in the subway....

Triple Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

For me it's the 'Sneeze - Fart' - people who sneeze and fart at the same time....

I was in the gym locker room the other day and a guy next to me sneezed a very loud "WHAAA-SHOOOO". It was so loud it blocked any noise that would have come out the 'other' end - but the smell was deadly!!! YUCK!!! :yes:

• 1 month later...

antone who is a lot older or younger then me. messy sneezes are pretty eww. Im not sure about the getting sneezed on thing, if my bf did it it would be ok, but anyone else...hmm no. :)

parent are also a real big turn off :drool:

Archived