Sneeze Fetish Forum

Robin Hood BBC series - (6 Parts)

crazy_cat_girl

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, all! It took me forever to think about how to end this. But I finally forced myself to sit down and think and write it out. So here is the final bit. It gets a bit mushy, but I like mush. Thank you all for your kind encouragement! :D

Here we go:

Much awoke sometime well into the night. He felt aches in all of his joints first, pinching as he shifted in his bed.

He turned his head and saw the other outlaws sleeping in their bunks. John's snores lulled against the stone walls as the big man huddled like a bear in his bed and nearby, Much saw the slight form of Djaq draped over her own pallet. Alan slept almost sitting up in his nest of blankets and Will was curled in on himself like a child. Robin had his back to them all, facing the wall. Much watched his master's breathing, even and slow and reassuring.

He felt suddenly very very lonely.

He felt an itch in his sinuses and he clamped his fingers over his sore nose, panicked. He didn't want to go into another fit of sneezing and wake the others.

With his other hand, he swept the covers off his legs and he stumbled silently out of bed, making his way past the dying embers of the fire.

His breath hitched and he paused, sneezing completely stifled. It hurt and the congestion multiplied. He now had to sneeze more than ever and he hurriedly made his way outside.

Once he had left the cave, he removed his hand and took a sniff of the brisk, frozen air. It was enough.

"Isshh! Isshuu! ISHHU!"

Helpless, Much let the sneezes burst out of him in great puffs of white mist. He gasped in a quick breath before giving into a second set.

"ISHHU! Ishhuu! Issshuu!"

His breathing caught in his chest and he coughed, lost for a few moments in the sheer misery of being sick and completely useless. He allowed himself to groan out-loud and rubbed his palms over his eyes, light-headed...

"Much..."

The former servant jerked around at the voice, successfully over-balancing himself.

He staggered side-ways, dizzy and would've fallen if Robin had not dashed to his side and grabbed his shoulder.

"What are you doing out here?!" Robin demanded, feeling the fever through Much's thin shirt, "Are you mad?"

"Did I wake you?" Much asked.

"No," Robin sighed, and when Much had regained his center of gravity, the young noble reluctantly retracted his support. "I couldn't sleep, Much."

Much's forehead creased with concern. "Why not? Bad dreams?"

Robin shook his head, and looked out at the quiet forest, a very thin layer of snow laying on the ground. The cold air was still but strong.

"Let's go back in," Robin said, and reached for Much's arm, but the servant surprised him by stepping away.

"No...no..I...ISSHHUU!" Much sneezed harshly and Robin winced.

Much righted himself, sniffling and rubbed his nose on his sleeve. "I don't want to wake the others," he said in a weary voice, "And I can't stop sneezing..."

"Don't want to wake the...? Oh. Much."

Robin put his hands on his hips and gave his friend an amazed look.

"You, my friend, are either truly selfless or incredibly stupid."

"Master!" Much looked hurt. He lowered his gaze to the dirt beneath his shoes.

"You don't mean that."

"I do," Robin said and the change in his voice made Much look up and study his face.

"You are selfless, my friend. And I have taken advantage of that. I have once again put my needs before your own and you have once again forgiven me before I asked for it."

Much opened his mouth, unsure what to say. Robin continued, clamping one hand down on Much's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Master, I..." A look of realization crossed Much's face and he turned suddenly, raising his hands to his face. "IISSHUU!" Robin felt the strength of the sneeze shudder through his friend.

"The others won't mind," Robin said and gently guided Much back towards the cave entrance. "You need to keep warm."

Much tried to protest, but Robin's grip was insistent. His former master sat him down and then bent before the fire and stoked it until it began to burn slightly higher. Much felt an urge to sneeze blossom suddenly and he tried to stifle it.

"IIXXTT!"

It echoed within the cave and the other out-laws stirred.

"See?" Much whispered to Robin, thoroughly miserable. "I told you I can't..cahh...stop..." Clapping his arm over his face, Much's face collapsed into another fit of muffled "ISSHUU! Iiishhuu! Issshh!'

Will turned over in his bunk and blinked at the duo before the fire.

"Bless," he murmured, giving a yawn.

"Is everything alright?" Djaq opened her eyes and stretched like a cat. "Much?"

"I'm fine," he said, "Fine--ISSHH!"

"Don't sound fine." That was Alan, voice muddy with sleep. "Sound terrible."

Much looked sheepishly at his friends.

"Sorry to wake you," he said. Little John gave a rumbling laugh and stood, bringing a blanket.

"Not your fault," the big man said, tossing it at him. He took a spot near the growing fire.

Alan came closer next.

"Oi," he said, "Did I ever tell the story of the bar-maid and the cross-dressing sheriff?"

As the outlaws gathered about the blaze, laughing and telling tales well into the morning, Much felt a warmth and wholeness that he hadn't felt since returning to England. He was glad to have found such companions, but mostly, he was happy to be shoulder to shoulder with Robin.

"Thank you, master," he murmured, as the others laughed.

Robin looked surprised, but then winked at his friend and slung an arm around his neck.

"Much."

It was he said, but Much knew what he meant. Love you, too, Robin, he thought and smiled inwardly. He smiled with all his heart.

END.

:P

What a sweet story! I haven't seen much of this series (uh, no pun intended), but I quite liked what I did see. Nice characterization!

~W.I.N.

Yaaay, I've been looking so much forward to this (uhhm, no pun intended either :P ) and you didn't let me down one word! Lovely and sooo cute :D Thank you so much (feeble pun fully intended :hug: )

I loved the ending as much as I loved the whole story! Thank you for the treat. I agree. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the great work.

That was such a great story! I loved the end part when they were all gathered around the fire, telling stories and comforting Much with their company! :D

Thanks again for writing this! It was a pleasure to read it!

Archived