Sneeze Fetish Forum

girlfriend's sneezy cold

weevill25

ok, so i think u guys have all heard about my gf, maddie, with the nonexistent immune system. :lol: anywho...so she has caught another cold, but will not admit it. but she's all sneezy with a red runny nose and she's so stuffed up that she can't like talk normally - you know like no m's or n's :).

but so to the obs: she was over at my house last night, haha, she literally spooned me all night (my bed's a full so we really have to snuggle up together). but she was all red-nosed and sniffly. we were watching a movie, sitting on the couch, her next to me with her head on my chest, and she rubs her nose and sniffles. "You ok, mads?"

one hand still at her nose, "*sniff* yeah, just little sniffly." :D

"Need a tissue?"

"No, i'm ok."

five minutes later, she pitches forward in one of her trademark sneezes - silent and stifled: nngchew!

"Bless you mads."

i waited for a response, but all i got was - NNG-shew! "Bless you again. " With her hand still at her nose, she turns to me (she's blushing because she's always embarrassed by sneezing, even though she's completely adorable!!), and says "ub, i thig i'll take thad tissue dow..."

i kissed her cheek and got her the Kleenex box. she blew her nose, but sneezed again before she had a chance to do anything - nngchew! i could clearly see that her stifling such strong, powerful sneezes was tiring her faster so i said, "mads you shouldn't stifle your sneezes now that we're not in public...you'll hurt your ears or something..."

she sniffled and rubbed her nose, saying "ugh id's jusd so ebarrassig. i feel weak ad disgusdig."

at the stuffiness in her voice, my heart just like melted and i hugged her to me, "Aw, mads, you are so not disgusting. and you're sick, you can't help sneezing. Trust me, you'll feel better if you just let them out instead of stifling so much. and you won't tire yourself out so fast."

"hmm...ok, i guess..." then in a couple of minutes, i noticed her breath starting to hitch. i could feel her body twitching next to my chest. she reached up a hand to stifle and i grabbed her wrist, "Don't. Just let go."

her breath became more ragged as the sneeze built: "heh...ih..hih...huh...huhh..." then she whipped forward in a forceful sneeze that launched us both up off the couch for a split second. "hitchew!!"

"Bless you, mads. didn't that feel better?"

sniffling, she smiles a little, "yeah, i guess...thanks."

that was a wonderful night. she sneezed a heck of a lot more, i lost count after 20, but she was so sniffly, she went through like a whole box and a half of tissues. when she left today, she told me she loved me and that i made her feel so much better....fun. :D yea this has kinda been like the best month of my life.

Wonderful, just wonderful! How lucky you are. Especially to have such a lovely girlfriend with such nice big sneezes AND to be able to persuade her, in such a fetishy conversation, to let them out properly.

{ Now all you have to do is to get her to sneeze all over you; well, one can dream...]

haha, well count de tisza....about that....so she stayed over last night too - her parents are out of town, so she'd have been all alone. couldn't have that now, right? :D. and we slept in my bed, she curled up all next to me, her face on my chest. we were just lying there, talking - she still cant say m's and n's properly :) - and she just, out of nowhere, sneezes all over my chest - hitchew!! (i was wearing a tank top so the spray misted my bare skin) yea she actually wasnt stifling anymore when we were alone. :laugh: but so she's all "Omg joj i'm so sorry!" but i didn't care....i LOVED IT!!!... so i just kissed her nose, which has turned a bright red at and around the tip, and said, "bless you and don't worry about it."

yea seriously! haha her parents havent come back yet so she's staying at my house until wednesday and she has been SOO sneezy all day. seriously i have been in heaven!! just a minute ago - she just fell asleep on my bed, all cute and curled up under like three blankets and snoring lightly cuz of the congestion. SO CUTE!! :boom::P - but anyway...so we were watching a movie because despite her being so utterly adorable when she's all sneezy and sniffly, she actually feels bad, like i can tell, so we just spent to day at my house, nobody was home, watching tv and sleeping, me holding her, her sneezing, you know the drill.

but i digress. so we're on the couch, she's sitting on my lap, my arms around her waist, and she's sniffling. she takes two tissues and holds them to her face. i can feel her body moving with each hitching breath... then she pulls forward (she's stopped stifling now that she's with me) with a powerful sneeze: itschew! then before she can take a breath, more sneezes, less powerful, follow the first: ishew! hitchew! itchew! eshew! itchew! etchew! etschew! then, due to the congestion, she starts having false starts: ehh...hehh? *sniff*

hands still at her face, i can tell she's making that pre-sneeze agony face and i wrap my arms around her slim waist and hug her to me, her back on my chest. one more hard sneeze rips through her body then she is reduced to the chesty, harsh cough that has been bothering her all night, doubling her over, and she curls into me, her head on my chest, whimpering a bit like a caged animal. it basically broke my heart. but she was so adorable.

ok that's my shtick for now. but so that was my evening. but i seriously feel bad for her. but i enjoy her sneezes and sniffles all over me...... :banned:;):D

Uhhhh! That sounds wonderful for you... but also for her. How lovely to be taken care of. :P

haha SHE is too cute... :) and yes!! she's MY girl.....haha i love how that sounds. anywho...so you'd think that by now, she wouldn't be sick anymore, but alas (or to my ultimate and wonderful satisfaction? :drool:), she isn't. yup, i must be THE luckiest person on the face of the earth because mads is still all sneezes, and runny nose and........even more cuddly. :kiss:

you guys remember how she was supposed to stay until wednesday.......? well, her parents decided to go visit her older sister at BU for the week, and my parents happen to LOVE mads so they've been letting us sleep in the guest room on the famed murphy bed.....fabulous!!

specific obs? well so this morning, we're lying in the murphy bed, she's all curled up into me like the last obs, but she's asleep and her face is pressed onto my chest (partially bare cuz i just love sleeping in tank tops...you know). one of her arms is splayed across my stomach, and i'm in heaven because her cute little nose has started running again and i can feel it cold on my skin.... :) haha and she's snoring lightly again. she just looked so perfect and serene lying there, i simply sat and looked at her for the longest time. i kinda dozed off when she sneezed basically into my chest - itschew! - waking herself up. blinking, she sniffled and i stroked her nose with a finger, "bless you baby." still half asleep she closed her eyes and snuggled deeper into my chest, "mmm...thadks. love you."

i kissed her forehead and said, "love you too..." and then we fell back asleep. she's out now, curled up on her side......now i'm gonna go join her... :boom:

OMG!!! I KNOW!! she is just the cutest and most adorable girl in the world! :hug:

ok so she had this like massive sneeze fit today of 15 or so....i think. they were quick, rapid-fire sneezes, even though they were wet, that gripped her body and doubled her over for like 10 minutes until the false starts set in. (she's so congested she still can't say ms and ns. her nose is all red from the rubbing and blowing and she feels like crap.... ;) but, earlier she was complaining about how her nose was all chapped and sore and she asked me to put aquafor on it. so we're sitting on the couch and i'm rubbing aquafor on and around her adorable little nose. :boom: ) anywho, so while she's caught up in the sneezing, i've got my arms wrapped around her and my chin on her shoulder, sometimes just sitting there, sometimes kissing her neck. once the sneezing tapers off, (sometimes it ends with a false start or sniffles or sometimes a chesty cough) she dissolves into the cough, sniffling and curling up in my arms. we fell back on the couch and i held her. :D

yeah.....don't think she's going to school tomorrow. but as you all know, since her parents are in boston with her older sister, my working parents have graciously let her stay home alone at our house. i'm kinda pissed cuz we're just coming off of a week long vacation and i really don't want to leave her alone, but i need to go to class, you know how it is.

i'll just have to make it up to her when i get home..... :laugh: she's so cute. :D

ok ok ok, so i know my last post was all long and rambly but this ones quick cuz i'm at school and really should be in class....

so i called mads just now during lunch cuz i wanted to see how she was.....

j: hey mads, how you doing, babe?

m: hey....ugh *sniff* i really dod't feel good...."

j: o baby, i'm sorry...

m: id's ogay...heh..itchew! eh-eshew! *sniff* ugh...sorry

j: bless you mads! aww my poor baby...

m: thadks...ub...huh...huh...huhh?

j: stuck, babe?

m: uh...uh-huh...ihh..ehh...HITCHEW!!

j: bless you babe! boy i'm glad i got you to stop stifling...that was a big one

m: haha...yea...what time are you coming home?

so i told her 4 cuz i have a haircut today and she was all "ogay..." then i told her i had to go to class, which i did and do, and she sneezed again - ischew! - and i blessed her, and said i had to go... she says "ogay...*sniff*i love you..." me: i love you too. c u later babe.

k that was long too but it was so wonderful i had to share. ok that's my ramble....more later i hope!! ;)

haha i know...SHE keeps getting more and more adorable...even though she keeps feeling bad... :D

yea so i got home after my haircut...and she was all curled up on the couch, wrapped up in a couple blankets, sniffling into a handfull of balled up tissues watching tv. she didn't hear me come in so i was privy to about ten minutes of maddie's ultimate vulnerability and utter CUTENESS!! i eventually pretended to walk in and kissed her on her forehead, which, to my concern, was a little warmer than i would have liked. "hey mads," i said, sitting down behind her and pulling her onto my lap, hugging her to my chest. she sniffled and leaned back into my chest her head on my shoulder. "*sniff* hey..."

"how're you feeling?" i pulled some stray hair behind her ear and kissed it. she took another tissue and blew her nose, which was and still is very red, wetly. she balled the tissue with the others and sniffed, "ub, ogay i guess. i'be beed bedder..."

"aw, baby, i'm sorry, how 'bout i sit here and hold you for a while?"

she curled into me even more...and after a couple of minutes, she suddenly sneezed - hetschew! - :lmfao: haha on my chest again... :) "oh *sniff* shit, joj, i'm sorry!"

of course i just told her "bless you" and that i didn't care and that she was adorable. and then we sat on the couch for a bit while i did my english reading and she snuggled up next to me. she's all curled up on the murphy bed, just waiting for me soooo....i'll talk to u guys tomorrow...for now...my girl needs me :D

just got home...she's feeling a little better... turns out she had a fever last night - not too high, but enough so that i didn't get much sleep cuz i was either a) up with her or B) awake worried about her. but yea she's doing a little better, haha still cant say m's and n's right. i walked in and she says, "hey baby, i bissed you doday..." :D

yea she's having short little fits of quick wet sneezes and even though theyre not long fits, theyre tiring and she's left all out of breath and amazingly :wub: sniffly.

i have a paper to write so i'll report later :D

haha, i don't know about my caretaking abilities, but mads seems to like me being with her..... :D

anywho, so her fever went up again a couple hours ago around dinnertime and she was feeling really bad, so she ate dinner in the guest room, all wrapped up in blankets on the bed, trembling and shaking while i fed both her and myself meatloaf and mashed potatoes, talking to her, trying to get her to calm down. :wub: i think she was actually really scared about how bad she felt......

but after eating, she felt a bit better, so that was good. she took a little nap while i did some homework and she woke up just about an hour ago................."hitchew! ugh...*sniff*"

"hey baby, bless you. how are you feeling?"

"ub, i dod't dow...sduffy. sleeby."

i curled up next to her and held her for a bit cuz she was still shaking and shivering. "aw babe..." we sat for a bit and she sniffled and sneezed, no long fits - wet doubles and occaisional triples: "itschew! itchew!"

she'd blow her nose and sniffle..... :D and then just cuddle up even closer. she's waiting for me...so i'll report more later.... B)

ok so i was running late this morning and almost missed the bus so i didn't get a chance to record this obs but so when i woke up, mads was all snuggled up next to me with her face on my (tank-topped) chest. her nose wasn't running so that i could feel the wetness like before but i could feel the moist underside of her nose.... :D anyway, it was early so i sat there just holding her, feeling her body next to me. her forehead was still a little warm, but i didn't get a chance to check her temperature between getting dressed, eating a nonexistent breakfast and jumping (literally) over my sister to get out the door. :D

but so while i was holding her, i fell back asleep, having not gotten much the night before, and then woke up half an hour later and late to the sound of maddie, sitting up, sneezing into her hands cupped around her face...."eh-etschew! ishew! hetschew! huh...hitchew!*sniff*" she saw that i was awake, took a tissue, blew her nose, and held it there, sniffling: "bordig."

"how do you feel?"

"terrible. by head feels lige id's full ob wed cebedt." (that was wet cement if you couldn't tell ;))

i sat up and pulled her too me, "aw, mads, just rest today, ok?" she nodded, sniffling then glanced at the clock on the DVD player then - "you bedder go, you're godda be lade!" haha then i jumped up with a "shit!" and ran around like a hyper monkey, kissed her goodbye and just barely made the bus. more when i get home..... :D

My girlfriend has managed to get over two colds (and give one to me) in the time yours has taken with this one. It doesn't sound too good... this is all very cute but I hope she feels better soon, it can't be fun while she's too sick to enjoy snuggling with you.

Archived