Sneeze Fetish Forum

girlfriend's sneezy cold

weevill25

haha queenie....yeah maddie's colds don't usually last this long. i'd consider that it was something more, but i don't know because it just seems like a stuffy nose, sneezing and the sniffles, and an off-and-on light fever. so idk. but i do know that i'm just gonna keep taking care of her cuz I LOVE HER!!! :D

so i didnt get a chance to report last night but jsut a quickie.....as we were falling asleep, she was all curled up next to me and she had this fit of rapid-fire sneezes. the first jerked her up into a sitting position and she sat there sneezing - itchew! hetchew! ischew! itshew! - and i rubbed her back until they died down and she was left whimpering and coughing. :drool:

got to go to class.... :D

haha queenie....yeah maddie's colds don't usually last this long. i'd consider that it was something more, but i don't know because it just seems like a stuffy nose, sneezing and the sniffles, and an off-and-on light fever. so idk. but i do know that i'm just gonna keep taking care of her cuz I LOVE HER!!! :D

so i didnt get a chance to report last night but jsut a quickie.....as we were falling asleep, she was all curled up next to me and she had this fit of rapid-fire sneezes. the first jerked her up into a sitting position and she sat there sneezing - itchew! hetchew! ischew! itshew! - and i rubbed her back until they died down and she was left whimpering and coughing. :drool:

got to go to class.... :twisted:

aw.

see? I told you you were a good caretaker.

thats so sweet!

poor maddie. :D

yea poor mads :P but she's feeling a little better. haha she and i are sitting here on the couch, my arms around her waist, etc, watching tropic thunder. hahahahahaha. no her fever's gone down a lot, only about 99 or 100 at times, but its really just the cough, intense sniffles :) and of course, the unstoppable sneezes!!

more later......just had a fight with one of my other really good friends......i'll report later: mads wants to get back on my lap... :D

ok ok, so i know i didn't finish up last night - after the movie, mads had fallen asleep on my chest so i had to carry her to bed and then just fell asleep with her there... :cryhappy: anyway, so today, she woke up feeling a lot better. :laugh: her fever is now nonexistent; its basically just the cough, sniffles and sneezes.

but so, since she was feeling better, we went to see a movie, we saw "he's just not that into you" which was ironic since i was there with my girlfriend....haha, but no so we're sitting there and it's all quiet cuz its like a dramatic scene or something and mads sneezes. but she's realized that we're not alone anymore, so, of course she stifles - nngchew! i was about to bless her when she sneezed again - nngshew! hut-nngchew! eh-nngshew! after that last one, her hand is still at her nose, which i can pretty much hear is running, cuz she's sniffling like crazy. i pick up her purse, a small ed hardy bag, and pull out the tissues she stuffed in there before we left, handing her one, "here babe."

she looks at me in utter relief, takes it, and blows her nose quietly, but :D wetly. "thadks" (she's still kinda congested. :laugh: )

so now we're home, eating dinner - KFC, watching tv. but i'm mad cuz her parents are coming back on tuesday. :drool: o well, i guess i have to make sunday, monday and most of tuesday count, starting with tonight.....:D

wow, i seriously just finished watch "he's just not that into you" like five minutes ago online (illegaly) and i couldnt help but feeling a bit lonely so i decided to check up on the forum haha

thanks for the obs! it seems like you're not like any of those guys from the movie :) she is the exception.

haha, idk, but i'm not a guy, so....but yea lol exceptions. :) yeah, in the way of obs, mads has been asleep for the past half hour but before she fell asleep, she like spent ten minutes blowing her nose because she was tired of not being able to breathe at night. once she finished, she fell back on the bed while i was sitting next to her. "ugh, do badder how buch i try, i cad dod breade oud of by dose...god i feel lige ib id a cloud of codgesdiod." (that was "no matter how much i try, i can not breath out of my nose, god i feel like i'm in a cloud of congestion. :unsure: )

i smiled and ran my fingernails across the exposed part of her stomach. "i know, babe, but it'll pass. you'll feel better soon." she put her hand on mine over her stomach, "i dow, id's just frusdradig." i picked up her hand and kissed it. "well i'm here so you're gonna be ok."

:P ok so some kissing ensued involving me on top of her, ;) at the end of which, she rubbed her nose, by now very red and chapped, and said, "i love you." my fingers were all intertwined in her hair and i said, "i love you too, mads."

but i think she's feeling better other than the sneezing and the "being in a cloud"-ness. :D got to go to bed.

oh im sorry! well, that explains why you treat her better than any guy has every treated anyone. thanks again for the obs ;)

ok ok now i know some pretty nice guys too, dated some, i just happen to like this girl more than all of them. although i think it helps that she's totally adorable and smoking hott when she wants to be. :boom:

anyway, i hate to end this wonderful string of obs i've been providing, but mads does seem to be nearing the end of her cold. the fever's practically all gone, and her once phlegmy nasty cough has become just a dry nusiance, more so to her than me though ;).

but she's basically accepted that she will never say m's and n's properly again. :D no jk, just that she's still all stuffed up and in that "cloud of congestion" thing. actually, the congestion has been slowing her sneezes so that i get to watch like a ten second pre-sneeze face with the eyes, the fumbling hands, the works, until the explosion - itchew! they're still tiring her out, but at least she's not having big huge fits like before.

she's asleep now, and i have class tomorrow so.....more later! :D

well, i guess this is good and bad. mads is feeling much better today, mostly just sniffly, which, while she's not as sneezy as before, is still just as adorable. but yea she came to school today with me. and her parents got caught in the storms back east so she's still at my house, but she came to school and, haha, basically sniffled all the fricken time. GOD she was SOOOOO cute. i just wanted to hold her the whole time. but yea she's feeling a lot better. but she has like a whole lot o allergies so i'll be sure to keep you guys posted.....:rolleyes:

Archived