Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else do this?

Sneezles

I like to record myself sneezing on my voice recorder on my mobile phone and listen back to them :) does anyone else do things like this or is it just me?

I certainly used to in the days of cassette recorders. But nowadays I can't work technology, and since discovering .wavs I'd rather listen to other people's girlier sneezes...

I must admit that I like listening to my own wavs, as well as those of others. So you're definitely not alone.

Ive never made a wav or recorded myself,i dont think i would be able to time my sneezes right :drool: even inducing i think i would take to long :drool: i would like to give it a go though to give back to others so your not alone sneezles :drool:

No, my sneezes are only fun through the feel of the sneeze, nothing else. Though I've been thinking about taking videos of Youtube videos on my cell phone and watching them for "fun" occasionally.:)

My MP3 player is my .wav making weapon of choice, but I wouldn't listen back to them myself. The only real pleasure I get in recording my sneezes is thinking about the effect they might have on someone else when they listen, listening to them myself does nothing for me at all. Plus I like talking in my .wavs and *hate* the sound of my own voice on recordings, apparently I sound a lot more posh and British than I think I do! :twisted:

Thanks for the replies guys. My sneezes get me going as much as listening to others think because I know how they make me feel so like to listen to them from time to time......

apparently I sound a lot more posh and British than I think I do! :D

Awwwww I don't think you sound at all posh LOL At least, not as much as Hypnos does :bleh:

I like to record myself sneezing on my voice recorder on my mobile phone and listen back to them :P does anyone else do things like this or is it just me?

If I was female I would do that...wait, I think I would.

I used to do this before I found the Sneeze Fetish Community, but since I've found this place I usually listen to other peoples wavs. I do make wavs of my own, but don't listen to them. I play them over once before I post them to make sure the quality is good and I cringe the whole time. I hate the sound my sneeze and voice on recording.

a LOT of people are actually turned on by their own sound. its not that unusual at all. i personally dont like my sound, so i dont, but if i liked my sound then i would definately listen to myself... :D

Thanks Chui glad it's not just me and there are others! Think some of it is because I can record wavs exactly as I like them if you get what I mean :unsure:

I haven't tried it before but it does give me an idea. I'm usually mortified by the sound of my own voice on recording though...

• 2 months later...

dont worry sneezles, your deff not alone.

i used to do that, and i even sometimes used to get my old 3 phone and video record myself sneezing and watch it back :|

haha embarrasing ;) but al least i know others do it too.

how fun is it doe? lol

I was listening to some old demo tapes I did many years ago, and listening to one of the songs I recorded - just me singing & playing guitar along to a drum machine and just as the first chorus of the song starts I sing the first word, there is a pause, then a loud "HAAACHOOO!" before I start singing again... I don't remember doing it, but I must have sneezed into the microphone while singing! :P

I used to do that with a cassette tape before finding this forum, but now I do it as I'm making wavs on my computer for sharing. I don't get as turned on as if it was someone else but I get a little turned on. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Yes, still do. Sometimes I do hate my own sound so I'll lower and raise the pitch of the wav.

...we wont' talk about the delay and reverb I add to female wavs when I'm having a Psychedelic moment. :lmfao:

• 3 weeks later...

i always use to want to record myself sneeze and when i use to have a cold when i was younger i would try to catch them but they always came up when i was least expecting them so i never got to the recorder in time to catch them

I never do that because I don't find my own sneezes interesting. However, I envy those of you a bit who enjoy their own sneezes. Must be funny somehow to record your own sneezes and then enjoy listening to them...

• 3 weeks later...

What an interested thread. I'm always happy when someone wants others to listen to their sneezes. :(

Archived