Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else do this?

Sneezles

Guest hayleyp

i like to hear myself sneeze, though i've never intentionally recorded it. there was a home movie we had where i was recording when i had a cold. i would watch it over and over so i could her my congested voice and listen to myself sneeze. it does it for me as much as watching someone else.

OMG! hayleyp i've done the same thing...i even made my husband save a message on his cell phone of me sneezing in a message just so i could hear it. he knows i have the fetish btw. i like to hear myself sneeze.

Oh Sneezles do not be ashamed... :hugs:

I am like you in that my own sneezing gets me going and I will freely and openly confess that there are just times when listening to other peoples material isn't enough! When that happens I might find myself reading a fetish fic that I wrote, or listening to a wav that I have made, because those things contain the elements of this fetish that I love and that I know will trip my fetish triggers.

When I write I need to feel it, and if it the scenarios that I am writing about don't push my buttons then those scenarios are abandoned and left unfinished. When I record a wav I try to do the same thing, although I am not always successful! Do I listen to all of my wavs over and over again? No. However there are two or three wavs which tick all of the boxes in terms of what I really like, and when nothing else is catching my eye, I will listen to those. Then, the combination of reminiscing how I felt when I recorded them, and how I feel as I am listening to them again, can be quite special :P

Aww thanks Kat - you hit the nail on the head with exactly why I do it and why I enjoy listening to my own. I can record exactly what I like, what presses my buttons and know it's fail proof. Plus like you say I know how I felt when I recorded it. I don't listen to all of mine over and again either but I have a few that are guaranteed everytime to press my fetish button. Of course other peoples are nice too - and I really like yours :P but sometimes there's nothing quite like finding one of your own x

• 3 weeks later...

No; as much as I enjoy sneezing, I'm a bit too embarrassed to record myself and listen to it. I'm perfectly fine with recording for others, however.

It's just a personal thing, I guess - even recording myself doing something as simple as talking is embarrassing! This topic sure does make me curious, though... :rolleyes:

Well I did it by accident a few years ago... I was recording a demo in my bedroom, just me, my guitar and my voice on my 4 track recorder...... I didn't even have a cold or anything, but half way through the recording it just came out... "AHH CHOOO"

I still have that demo tape somewhere - must get it out and have a listen to it... ;)

Well I did it by accident a few years ago... I was recording a demo in my bedroom, just me, my guitar and my voice on my 4 track recorder...... I didn't even have a cold or anything, but half way through the recording it just came out... "AHH CHOOO"

I still have that demo tape somewhere - must get it out and have a listen to it... ;)

Send it to me :) xx

Archived