Sneeze Fetish Forum

A finger under your nose...does it work?

Guest Tootsie2008

Guest Tootsie2008

One thing I'm always fascinated by when it comes to sneezing, is when some people put a finger under their nose in an attempt to stifle. not actually pinching it, but just resting a finger there as though it's going to stall the action.

Have any of you tried this, and have you had success? I'm just curious, because it seems almost impossible to stop a sneeze that way.

Not for me. I've seen it work with others though (and fail monumentally with more :laugh:)

Interesting aside, I could put a finger under A's nose and it result in the cutest twitching you have ever seen. As long as I held it there the nose would wriggle and flare like nothing you've ever seen.

Guest Tootsie2008

Nice--I always am seriously turned on by this action, no matter the sex of the person. Normally I prefer male sneezing, but even if I see a female doing this, it's awesome to watch. Probably because it's not all that common.

It doesn't work for me, personally, either LOL.

Guest Tootsie2008

I would think the same :laugh:

doesn't work for me, either--of course, I rarely sneeze, so I'm usually taken by surprise when the feeling comes in general. haha ;)

I've tried it before, and it didn't seem to work well. I haven't tried it lately...I usually look at a light to make a sneeze come out, not hold one back!

My one friend does this on occasion this to try and stop a sneeze, and she claims it is somewhat helpful. I always have to bite my lip from screaming "no!" when she does it...it is kind of cute, but I'd much rather see her sneeze!

It sometime works for me, it depends how big the sneeze is. I'm usually more comfortable pinching on th bridge of my nose or completely blocking the offendind nostrill if I want to hold one back though.

I too absolutely love seeing it, but couldn't use this trick to stop a sneeze to save my life. ;)

I think I remember reading somewhere that if you press a certain point just above the upper lip it can stop a sneeze, which could perhaps explain the finger thing, but I've never tried it, and I have no intention of doing so. I also totally agree that from an observer's point of view it's delicious when someone tries it and fails. NOM indeed :D

I have to admit that I'v never really tried up to now.

Normally, I pinch my nose when I want to stifle a sneeze or I try rubbing it a bit but I love the thought of someone trying to prevent a sneeze in that way, although I've never really seen someone doing it (except in movies, of course).

Maybe I'll try it next time I have to sneeze ^^

haha it IS completely sexy and adorable wen somebody tries and fails. but yea i think you actually have to press the "spot" for it to work...not like i'm ever gonna try. :D

my gf, maddie, does it all the time except with two fingers. SOOOO CUTE!!! :)

:D

I never use my hands to stifle. Well, except to obscure my face from onlookers; I don't want anyone to see that "sneezy" look on my face for any length of time. I guess I don't really like the feeling that everyone's waiting for me to sneeze. Anyway, when I stifle I pretty much just hold my breath so I don't make a sound. It doesn't actually stop the sneeze though.

Nothing even remotely like this works on me - it's either pinching my nose really really hard and stop breathing for a minute, or letting loose with a waaah-CHOO! I do love seeing others do it (and fail) though :hug:

/Tari

Putting my finger under my nose works to stop a sneeze for me. To be fair, I can do it most of the time without putting anything to my nose, though.

I seem to be in the minority of people who this works with. Hmm. Wonder why.

Putting my finger under my nose works to stop a sneeze for me. To be fair, I can do it most of the time without putting anything to my nose, though.

I seem to be in the minority of people who this works with. Hmm. Wonder why.

That was... pretty much the reply I was about to write myself actually. :drunk: Thanks! :hug:

It worked for me this morning... kind of. I put my finger under my nose, and went through the motions of sneezing, but no sound came out. Weird, no? :evil:

Archived