Sneeze Fetish Forum

allergies versus colds

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

So I had a curiousity . . . Do people have a preferance whether someone is sneezing because of an allergy or a cold. I'm new to accepting this fetish and have discovered that it really turns me on when I know why someone is sneezing. This the first question I've posed . . . be nice.

I think thats a wonderful question! You might also want to look at the things people said in this thread

personally, i'm a shameless cold whore.... i love them, and all the symptoms.

seems that allergies might get more simultaneous numbers, while colds get more nasal drip for those who have related fetishes.

I love the phrase "cold whore"...fits me perfectly :drool: Though allergies can be good too.

Colds for me definitely. I'm the opposite of a germophobe when it comes to cold sneezes. The thought of all the yummy viruses floating about after an uncovered cold sneeze in an enclosed space, well that's something I love..... :drool:

Hmm, hard one to call. I generally prefer allergies, I think they tend to produce more sneezing fits (and less coughing). Plus it's nice to know the source of the sneeziness and what's likely to bring it on. (Someone with a cold could just sneeze any time of day or night, where as with allergies there's usually a clearer cause/effect.) Plus in a totally selfish way I hate getting sick myself so being around someone with a cold is definitely a double-edged sword. On the other hand, I definitely enjoy the whole "taking care of someone" part, so there's something to be said for colds too. Ultimately I guess I'll take whatever comes along and be thankful :drool:

I'm an equal opportunity fetishist; just bring on the sneezes, no matter what the source!

Priceless shy guy! :):blushing::laugh:

Personally, I'd definitely lean heavily toward the allergy-lover end of the spectrum; mostly because I think there's a whole extra added element of helplessness in the idea that some substance could cause someone to have huge, uncontrollable sneezing fits when they're exposed to it - regardless of any other variable. I'm generally a big fan of multiples too, and allergies just seem to be alot more conducive to fits than colds.

Lol, there's also the whole factor that I don't deal all that well with "messy" sneezes that colds tend to produce most of the time - so allergies are my perfect alternative. :drool:

Colds for me definitely. I'm the opposite of a germophobe when it comes to cold sneezes. The thought of all the yummy viruses floating about after an uncovered cold sneeze in an enclosed space, well that's something I love..... :drool:

I am absolutely with you on this one, dear. The contagiousness of colds is a huge turn on. Watching (or just fantasizing) about the first vague symptoms developing into a full-blown miserable cold, with the sufferer spreading the germs to other people who start their own symptom arc . . .

Oh my! I'm getting myself all excited! And I'm looking forward to catching my next cold. It's been too long.

i think i like colds better cause of the vulnerability, congestion and the whole situation of taking care of someone.

that being said i do like allergies as well as they tend to cause more sneezes.

Hmm, hard one to call. I generally prefer allergies, I think they tend to produce more sneezing fits (and less coughing).

You've never dated an asthmatic then I take it... I swear I do as much coughing during high pollen count days as I do sneezing :twisted:

I prefer allergies just because I have a bitch of a cold right now, and I want the phlegm monster that lives in my chest and head to go away.

colds! cos wen my bf gets them cos he is just so cute. :laugh: but it is pretty cute wen he gives me flowers and it makes him sneexe lol

Allergies because of the greater potential for rapid-fire or consecutive sneezes, as well as the non-contagious factor. Maybe in my head I can enjoy the thought of cold sneezes, but I can't enjoy them in real life (unless the person happened to be encased in an impermeable shield, lol... haven't seen that yet, though!) :laugh:

Allergies, no question. I'm not into the whole achy, coughy, feverish thing. Personally I sneeze much more from my allergies than from colds. And it's better sneezing.

I personally prefer colds, i love the contagiousnous aspect of it (spelling?). I cant wait for my gf to catch her first one in the over the year weve been going out for :laugh:

I'm loving how it's been an almost 50/50 split so far - the age-old question lives on, it would seem... :laugh:

I like both, but colds are definitely my favorite. I like the misery to an extent. I don't really know why I like them more, I guess it's because it's not as temporary, and with colds there's the pink nose, more nose blowing, coughing, and congested voice... yes how I love the congested voice.

I am definitely an :unsure::laugh:ALLERGY :laugh: :laugh: whore :wub:

Definitely same here! :)

Oh yes, me too. Shameless hayfever whore here. Rapid-fire fits, itchiness, watery eyes... I love it all. :heart:

But: colds can be nice too. To me, colds are cute, while allergies are...well, sexy as hell. :lol:

Allergies.... definitely allergies.... at least you can take a pill and make them go away for a while whereas colds are just evil, horrible things that make you feel awful and ruin your weekend.

Yeah... I'm ill and I'm bitter... :)

Archived