Sneeze Fetish Forum

allergies versus colds

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

Awww Krazykat I am sorry to hear this, hope you feel better soon. I have to say I prefer allergies because they are sometimes less messy than colds.

Total allergy whore here too. In fact, it's almost more accurate to say that I have an allergy fetish than a sneezing fetish, but then it's still pretty much just the sneezing part of the allergies that I like.

Allergy definitely! ...thers just somthing about the total random loss of control & sneezing fits caused by some so pretty as a flower or so soft & cute as a kitten :D

Colds for me, just because of the progression aspects of it(then it gets better relatively quickly before the person gets too miserable) short & sweet

Colds all the way. At best messy, and miserable, and come with temperature and congestion and all other incredibly sexy things; although just the thought of a cold, sneezing or not, is utterly lovely. And because everyone gets them.

I love both, but colds get the slight edge in my book. :laugh: More caretaking opportunities.

Ah yes, the caretaking...I wuv it :lol: Hot hot hot...:laugh:

Guest secretdesire

Hummmmm Allergies all the way people....Colds, yeah, the cute adorable factor.....but unstopapable, unrestrainable allergic sneezing fits :blushing::)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived