Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's so good about sneezes?

Guest Yarr

The title and description sums it up. Why are (most) people who frequent these forums attracted (either sexually or otherwise) to sneezes, either sounds, sneezing on other people, etc? What do you find attractive about it?

This comes from a non-sneeze fetish person, just wondering.

P.S. I hope I didn't break any forum rules, or post in the wrong place. I also hope I haven't offended anyone by making this thread.

Absolutely no idea. Sneezing is cute and sexy, as one of my friends put it...no idea why, it just is :P

Same as Wolf said. I can't really give a straight answer. I just find them sexy. The sound, sniffling afterwards, stuff like that. I dunno!

Tough to answer. It's like asking "Why do like Blondes?" or "Why do like Red-heads?" (sorry brunettes! :laugh: ) LOL.

You could decribe what it is that you like, but if the person doesn't already share that interest they may be unlikely to understand what so attractive about the things that you list.

For me? Loss of control, and all that goes with it: Sometimes embarrassment, sometimes annoyance. I love it when soemone is trying not to sneeze, but can't help it. Or when someone with a really runny nose, runs out of tissues, and still can't stop sneezing... there's something so sexy about that kind of desperation. And that there's something tangible causing it? Even better. Because then the loss of control by one party is somewhat more controlled by someone or something else.

But that's not really it. Even now reading that, it doesn't sound quite right. I think it's like Wolf said: Don't know, I just do.

I guess I just fancy it because it shows a sign of innocence. I feel like I want to take care of that person once I see them sneeze. I feel obliged to try to hold them and make it better. Its probably at least 50% of my sexual attraction. It makes my heart skip a beat when someone sneezes or sniffles.

Therefore couldn't this sense of attraction also be taken to form, say, cough fetishes?

Or maybe perhaps you find it attractive in the same way men may find a woman's chest area a certain size?

I dont know man, I just dont know. I just do.

I've been a sneeze fetishist since before most of the people on this Forum were born, and even after all of these years morediscreetkid's answer pretty much sums it up for me. You don't choose to have a fetish like this; in the case of sneezing, you hear or see a sneeze and it just happens. I don't think it's comparable to a man being attracted to a woman's breasts, or a woman being attracted to a man with a great physique, because those attractions are considered normal within certain cultures. Personally, I'm not really that interested in why we have this fetish; it just is what it is, and I for one am mighty glad that I have it.

Therefore couldn't this sense of attraction also be taken to form, say, cough fetishes?

Or maybe perhaps you find it attractive in the same way men may find a woman's chest area a certain size?

You can find clips on... uh... websites that sell clips... that cated to every bodily function imaginable. I'm only into sneezing, but I still know they're there because I skip over them when browing for sneeze related clips.

Fascination with vulnerability or loss of control seems to be a fairly common theme around here. As for why we would enjoy loss of control in the form of *sneezing* (as opposed to another form), who knows... it's like, why do people prefer different flavors of ice cream? Because everyone has different tastes!

Consider also how sneezing is, in its own way, like sex. Think of the tickle you get being like getting turned on, then the buildup to the point where it almost seems unbearable, and then finally the release. I read somewhere once that sneezing is something like the equivilant to one eighth of an orgasm. Weather or not thats correct, hey, what can I say? Sneezing just feels good.

As for me, though I'm not and doubt I ever will be certin, it goes back to the nuturing bit. I like to help people. I have that instinct to want to help them feel better. Seeing people and helping them through their hours of weakness. Sneezing etc., I guess, just so happens to be the outlet I use to fufill that kind of instinct.

Hope that helps at least a little. :wub:

The answer that most give is that they identify it with vulnerability and helplessness. This includes in no small smart, in addition to the vulnerablity of being seized by the sneeze, the vulnerability expressed on the face prior to the sneeze "the pre-sneeze face".

There is also a rich variety within sneezing that certainly dosen't exist in coughing which allows the sneeze to express the individuality of the person that has it.

I admit that I enjoy photic sneezing, since it sort of clears my system. But that doesn't make me enjoy or be attracted to other people's sneezing, with my only reaction being "Bless you".

When witnessing a sneeze, do you never consider the fact that millions, or perhaps billions of germs, mucus particles and other stuff is shot out of the nose during a sneeze, into the air? When i think about that, I try to get away from the general area until fresh air comes in (provided it was an enclosed space). Not that i'm germ-o-phobic. Do you ever think about that?

Makes me think how fish can pee into the water they drink. But thats a different story.

When witnessing a sneeze, do you never consider the fact that millions, or perhaps billions of germs, mucus particles and other stuff is shot out of the nose during a sneeze, into the air?

Yes...I like that too :doublethumbsup:

Kush - yes they do :yes: All my Biology textbooks agree...

When witnessing a sneeze, do you never consider the fact that millions, or perhaps billions of germs, mucus particles and other stuff is shot out of the nose during a sneeze, into the air? When i think about that, I try to get away from the general area until fresh air comes in (provided it was an enclosed space). Not that i'm germ-o-phobic. Do you ever think about that?

Actually.... that's pretty much the textbook definition of a germophobe :yes:

It's just being careful for your own health. I was sitting in a car once, and someone in the car sneezed. Seconds later, the air smelt of mucus, and whatnots. After a day or two i fell seriously ill with the flu. :o

It's just being careful for your own health. I was sitting in a car once, and someone in the car sneezed. Seconds later, the air smelt of mucus, and whatnots. After a day or two i fell seriously ill with the flu. :o

I've never actually smelt a sneeze, the thought of that is kind of weird to me...but I dunno, I'm not germophobic at all unless it comes to my family. In which case I will hide out in my room for the duration of the bug's passage through my family...slowly dying inside...but with anyone else, unless I don't like the person who's sick, I generally find it adorable and/or sexy. And what about kissing, then? It's cleaner to kiss the family dog than your spouse. All sorts of diseases can be passed on through saliva. Yet everyone seems to enjoy it...why's that? :o

Consider also how sneezing is, in its own way, like sex. Think of the tickle you get being like getting turned on, then the buildup to the point where it almost seems unbearable, and then finally the release. I read somewhere once that sneezing is something like the equivilant to one eighth of an orgasm. Weather or not thats correct, hey, what can I say? Sneezing just feels good.

Interestingly the more I explore my fetish, the bigger part this likeness to orgasm has started to play for me. Primarily for me it's fascination with someone else's discomfort (that isn't all that serious, but makes them act in funny, adorable ways) and all that, but the aspect highlighted by Char here has definately become more and more pleasing to me.

And when it comes go germs... well I'm not a germophobe the least; and I have nothing agaist those lovely cold viruses being passed to others as well, me included. It's part of the fun, really!

You know if the sneeze smelt particularly unpleasant it's perfectly possible that the sneezer either had bad breath or (possibly more likely) was suffering from sinusitis. It's also quite possible that you got your "flu" from a door handle, shopping trolley or any other object you touched in a public place. If the sneezer was showing other signs of infection then it's perfectly possible you did catch something from him or her but it's certainly not proven. I have been in many kinds of transport with people who have sneezed without catching anything.

That said I would feel the same if I was in a car with a person that vomited. I find that very disgisting and I am a germophobe where that is concerned. However there are vomit fetishists too (apologies to emetophobes for that comment). I can't understand them and don't really want to but as long as they don't want me to do anything I can live and let live!

Archived