Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's so good about sneezes?

Guest Yarr

Honestly, I couldn't tell you exactly why I have the fetish. But to me, there is just so much to like about sneezing, apart from the way it makes me feel. I mean, I like sneezing myself, because it's a relief and it does feel good. And then I just love watching people I like do it as well. I htink it's such a fun fetish, and a way to get enjoyment out of something that most people tend to ignore.

So you consider this fetish to be just another part of your activities or habits. You consider it to be a normal thing, am i correct? FYI, nothin' bad about that.

And if you consider other fetishes, say the vomit fetish mentioned earlier, do you think that this sneeze fetish is an[other] extreme fetish?

Can I just ask why you're so curious? I don't think all of us know why we have this fetish or why exactly we like sneezing or seeing other people sneeze. It doesn't control our life if that's what you're thinking. And I'm not saying it's totally normal either- I used to think I was really weird for enjoying it and kinda kept it to myself but then I realised it wasn't weird and a lot of other people feel the same way I do. It's no different then someone enjoying being spanked during sex or some people like having their ear nibbled on. I really don't think having a sneeze fetish is extreem.....I know that I personally have a phobia about vomiting so it's not something I particularly like talking about but I have never heard of anyone having that fetish and I would argue that TONS of people enjoy sneezing/have a sneezing fetish. It is harmless and hey it makes someone unique right?

So you consider this fetish to be just another part of your activities or habits. You consider it to be a normal thing, am i correct? FYI, nothin' bad about that.

And if you consider other fetishes, say the vomit fetish mentioned earlier, do you think that this sneeze fetish is an[other] extreme fetish?

Far from being extreme. this fetish is not only perfectly normal but quite innocent and harmful to no one. By contrast, the breast fetish to which you refer is highly extreme and abnormal and can be most harmful. Sneezing has an obvious connection with sexual arousal and the orgasm, yet it involves no explicit sexual activity to which another party might object. BY contrast, breast fetishism is pretty revolting, really, being not concerned with sexual pleasure but with objectification of one sex by the other and organs that produce milk for nurturing children. Ewe; no wonder all women hate it. It leads to countless assaults and worse, whereas most sneeze fans are more then satisfied just by hearing a sneeze.

Add to that that it is illegal to hear a minor having large breasts, and you can see that anyone in possession of, say, Vanessa Mae's early recordings can expect the dawn knock on the door from the police; they see everything, and the wrath of the criminal law is swift and terrible.

Damn, I wish I could add something to this, but I can't. Yeah, I guess it's not normal per se, but it doesn't take over my life, either.

As to why people have it, I don't think there's a set rule for why people like sneezes (or any fetish, for that matter). I mean, for me I don't understand why anyone in the world would find feet hot, but they do, and to each his (or her) own. I've had this fetish since before I knew what a fetish was.

Bleh, sorry, I'm not very coherent, and I doubt this was helpful, but that's my two cents, misshapen and tarnished as they might be.

I'll tell you why I like sneezing as soon as I figure it out myself.

I agree with pretty much everyone else's reasons for liking it, but it still doesn't make much sense to me, as a fetish. But many fetishes don't make sense.

Just my contribution... which doesn't really contribute that much, come to think about it.

-Hex

I've always thought the fetish to be something normal for me, just part of who I am and part of the wide range of my likes and dislikes. Heck, I didn't even think of it as a "fetish" until I found this board a couple of years ago! (Guess I'm a slow learner.)

I'd have to agree with those who said that sneezes are analogous to orgasm. That's how I think of them, anyway.

(Given that we are in the General Discussion area and not the Adult Board, I won't take that idea any further.)

Just to clarify, i meant the sneeze fetish being a normal thing or habit in terms of a good thing, like just another thing you might do, similar to talking a walk in the park, not as in consumating (if thats a word...) your life.

As to why i'm curious, i'd just like to know what having a sneeze fetish is like, since i don't have a sneeze fetish.

Well, I guess I'd be curious about what it might be like to have other fetishes too, but I don't go to a shit or vomit fetish message board and then remind them of why their fetish is unhealthy and unsanitary and why I would probably think it was disgusting and smelly if somoene vomited or took a shit in the car.

For me, it was never really about vulnerability or people being weak and I never really thought of sneezing as a sign of weakness or vulnerability before I found this site. I guess I kind of find something intimiate about sneezing and my mind romanticises it and yeah, I know, it's wierd and it doesn't make any sense and I don't understand it either but that's just how my brain is wired. Go figure. :D

• 1 month later...

Frankley everything is good about a sneeze :laugh:. There is no better thing in the world in my opinion :P. I just luv the way they come 2 u out of nowhere. I love the xcitement of a tickle in my nose nd just w8ing 4 it 2 go off xD. Wanna meet sum ppl on this forum 2 chat 2 soon :).

• 1 month later...

i dunno, its just sexyy. :)

iv always wondered why i love it & am attracted to it, and i actualy still have no idea what actualy causes the feeling.

but yeah, i just feel funny inside when it happens.

Hehe, please remember this is not the adult board and you recent posters aren't over 18 anyway. We must keep your young minds pure :P Keep the 'its like sex' coments to a minimum please everyone.

Archived